Posted August 3, 201115 yr In Days, which character do you play best as? Personally, I think I play better as Riku.
August 3, 201115 yr Any of the keyblade wielders as long as I have a keyblade with long aerial combos ^^
August 3, 201115 yr I want to pick Roxas or Axel or something, but I've never been able to unlock Sora. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png Stupid Dustflier.
August 4, 201115 yr I haven't finished the game so this is a spoiler...anyway I play Riku best. And by the way, Xion and Roxas has the same stats and weapon. i don't think a game that's two years old still needs spoilers now if it was recoded or even bbs then maybe but not days and this question has nothing to do with the story line because multi player is another option on the main menu but anyway my choice is riku
August 4, 201115 yr I used to play best as DW Roxas. Then I lost the game. ;; OMG YOU DID?! That Sucks...Anyways DW Roxas is pretty cool but his attacks are kinda weaker but still we gotta love him!
August 9, 201115 yr True, but there is a difference. One is a girl and one is a guy. Some may prefer to be her over Roxas. And then Multiplayer was added
In Days, which character do you play best as?
Personally, I think I play better as Riku.