Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
~*Terez*~

Elements of the Crying Earth

Dante sighed and ran out of Target. He was a fast runner so he got to Pharmacy in 2 minutes. He ran towards it and saw the others and said, "Ok, I am here."

Teresa turned to Nick, Dante and Fira. "Oh.. Nick, this is my friend Dante. Dante, this is Nick."

After they were done with the interoductions, Teresa sighed, remembering five years ago. That was the first time it crossed her mind. "Hey.. Guys... Do you remember what happened five years ago?"

Fira: "Hey! Movies or not!" then she realized what Teresa said

" Oh, yay, when I looked at the eclipse, i felt a rush of don't know, fire going through me then i heard something say, tell everyone that the earth is crying. I told my mom, she laughed.":/

Fira: "Thanks, I just fell light headed. I am going to go home." *turns to all of them* " Call me later if you guys wanna hang out." turns to Dante " Dante, my mom said if you want, stay in our guest house. She doesn't like you apartment! Bye!" *gets in her car and drives home.

-At home-

Fira: "What was that?"*puts hands on head* " No, no again."*faints and falls on the ground in her kitchen with no-one there

"I am going back to my apartment. Call me if something supernatural happens again," said Dante as he laughed.

Xena-Names xena...have you seen my brother. Everybody said that he died but thats a lie...he said he'd come home after work and he never breaks a promis