Posted September 24, 201115 yr Alright, I dedicate this thread to Halloween since it's coming up soon. I will be posting my drawings up soon. But, anything you can think of for Halloween goes. Can't wait to see everybody's drawings.
September 24, 201115 yr Author Here is my drawing for today. Frankenstein Vampire Oogie Boogie Witch Skull Death Jr.
September 24, 201115 yr Author Halloweentown Sora ^.^ Wow that's really cool. You are more talented than me.
September 24, 201115 yr Wow that's really cool. You are more talented than me. no no no, ur drawings are great! i especially like the witch, skull and oogie boogie! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png
September 26, 201115 yr Author Wait nobody else is gonna post a Halloween pic? guess I have to break out another couple of pics.
September 29, 201115 yr shoot there was a thread already.....*closes my thread* ;A; AND THOSE PICTURES ARE AWESOME
Alright, I dedicate this thread to Halloween since it's coming up soon. I will be posting my drawings up soon. But, anything you can think of for Halloween goes. Can't wait to see everybody's drawings.