Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Space Cowboy

SK3's tips for the Random Forum

You especially need to pay attention to the tips posted here. You are unfunny, very unfunny. You used a reaction video that everybody uses, thus adding to your unfunniness. Please take the tips posted here to heart, because some of you need them badly.

tell me the users you do find funny

There is a long list of people I find funny, there is a long list of people I don't find funny. Don't feel like sharing it.

SK3, it does not matter if we are not funny. You do not have to go through all that senseless trouble to find a senseless picture for a senseless cause on a senseless forum. We have enough senselessness already, with you or not. And I do not care if my reaction is unfunny, I'm just saving everyone else the trouble of not posting that video.

You especially need to pay attention to the tips posted here. You are unfunny, very unfunny. You used a reaction video that everybody uses, thus adding to your unfunniness. Please take the tips posted here to heart, because some of you need them badly.

There is a long list of people I find funny, there is a long list of people I don't find funny. Don't feel like sharing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj1eXdTOvWs

Tip #1: If you see a funny thread, and you aren't a remotely funny person...just don't post in it. It will save me from having to search for a reaction image or video to berate you with.

Posted Image

i find myself plenty funny, don't be hatin' on mah swag sk3. gawd.

New rule: No reaction videos or GIFs if one has already been posted in the last 3 posts on the thread.

Wtf is WRONG with you guys?

Sk3 is a troll. He TROLLS. That's what Trolls do.

But trolls are NEVER serious. Unless they're not trolling.

So you could just start taking things as humorously as they're SUPPOSED to be taken in the Random section.

If it were in personal, maybe I'd understand, but oh my god, this is RANDOM, so shut up.

Wait, so all the times SK3 has made people mad, he was lying about his opinion? because I agree with, like, 75% of the threads he makes...

New rule: No reaction videos or GIFs if one has already been posted in the last 3 posts on the thread.

Wait, so all the times SK3 has made people mad, he was lying about his opinion? because I agree with, like, 75% of the threads he makes...

"But trolls are NEVER serious. Unless they're not trolling or agree with their opinion, but if you do think he's serious, shut up and don't get butthurt."

Fixed.

(random) Its rare to see -ventus- posting in the random section

oh btw @SK3 nobody been ruining your threads and jokes. It was me. I've been ruining all your jokes and threads exept for the DC joke. Even if some people arnt funny doesnt mean that they cant post. and hey, guess what? this thread is ruined as well ^^

oh btw @SK3 nobody been ruining your threads and jokes. It was me. I've been ruining all your jokes and threads exept for the DC joke. Even if some people arnt funny doesnt mean that they cant post. and hey, guess what? this thread is ruined as well ^^

You are right, this thread is now ruined due to butthurtness, and your argument is invalid, you are obviously someone. And if you realize you ruin the threads why do you do it anyway?

No, you haven't been ruining my jokes and my threads. It's the majority of people that post in them. If you tried so hard to ruin my jokes by yourself, you are a firetrucking failure, you don't even belong on the Internet. And I'm not saying that unfunny people can't post. I said that they shouldn't post in funny threads.

"But trolls are NEVER serious. Unless they're not trolling or agree with their opinion, but if you do think he's serious, shut up and don't get butthurt."

Fixed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-ventus- I find that bullshit ^^ uhhhh all i do is post in a thread. But thats good for you -ventus- because i stop caring ^^

@kinode at first i was guilty about it but then i relized it. Its fun seeing SK3 shit in his pants when his jokes get ruined

-ventus- I find that bullshit ^^ uhhhh all i do is post in a thread. But thats good for you -ventus- because i stop caring ^^

Are you biploar or something?

It should not matter who posts in the random forum. If they're NOT FUNNY then IGNORE THEM. There is no reason to make a big deal about one stupid post. Stop whining about them ruining your jokes. Does it really matter? This is a Kingdom Hearts Fan Site. Get used to noobs.