October 1, 201115 yr I tried it out several years ago when it was much harder but eventually gave up out of frustration. However, when some people on the IGN.com boards decided to form a guild I decided to try it again. This was just in time for Big Bang and it become a bit easier on casual players. However, it now seems that I'm the only active person in an otherwise dead guild. I'm still working on my lvl 118 Preist, hoping to become a Bishop next week. I also have a lvl 30 Blaze Wizard and a lvl 50 Aran that are basically extra storage mules right now.
October 2, 201115 yr I had a level 15 wizard and a level 10 warrior, but I forgot the pins because it was from years ago. So I'm going to delete them and start over.
October 2, 201115 yr I had a level 15 wizard and a level 10 warrior, but I forgot the pins because it was from years ago. So I'm going to delete them and start over. Ok, so I was wrong. My Wizard was level 11 and I had a level 10 Rougue, not warrior .
October 2, 201115 yr Author ehh server?o.o The East Denico Coast I believe.The one recommended for noobs. The last server with the golden medal on it.
October 2, 201115 yr Author Ok, so I was wrong. My Wizard was level 11 and I had a level 10 Rougue, not warrior . Server?
October 2, 201115 yr Mardia. Already deleted the characters and created a new one AzurionFlame. Haven't started playing yet.
October 2, 201115 yr Author Mardia. Already deleted the characters and created a new one AzurionFlame. Haven't started playing yet. Ima make one on AzurionFlame tommorrow and stalk you.Expect me
October 2, 201115 yr Ima make one on AzurionFlame tommorrow and stalk you. Expect me AzurionFlame is my character name
October 3, 201115 yr The East Denico Coast I believe. The one recommended for noobs. The last server with the golden medal on it. I think you meant El Nido. I'm now lvl 119! I'm also on Mardia, my ign is EretsiM.
October 3, 201115 yr Author I think you meant El Nido. I'm now lvl 119! I'm also on Mardia, my ign is EretsiM. Oh my bad lol.
October 3, 201115 yr I used to years ago but I got bored with it so I quit. :U I was SassaFrazz on there though. haha.
Does anyone play