Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheUnforgiven

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Collectors/Master Thief Edition

Well im a huge fan of Sly Cooper and I would like SuckerPunch to make a Collectors/Master Thief Edition of Sly Cooper's 4th Installment. The things i would like for that edition of the game are:

-Game with cool special edition case

-A life size replica of Sly cooper's cane

-The Thevious Racoonus with every ancestor, detail, moves, and pictures

-A cooper vault Lock or something cool to open with a cane key

-DLC, Themes, Avatars

-And Cooper Gang Figure

If any of you is a Sly Cooper fan like me, I would love for you to write some other ideas for the Collectors/Master Thief Edition.

Sanzaru Games are one's doing Sly 4

I don't really care about collector edition as along as games good i'm happy.

Here's how Sanzaru got the right to make Sly 4

The answer is simple. Sanzaru is a San Francisco Bay Area developer that noticed one its favorite franchises wasn't getting a fourth installment and thought that sucked. Still, I'm getting ahead of myself. Years ago, some folks broke away from Activision and created Sanzaru. The developer made Ninja Reflex for the Wii and DS and moved on to porting Secret Agent Clank to the PS2. But when Clank was about done, these folks decided it was time to do something they loved.

They ponied up the cash for a PlayStation 3 development kit and sat down to create a Sly Cooper demo. From scratch. With no assets from Sucker Punch -- the developer that created the franchise but had since moved on to Infamous -- Sanzaru went to work on their version of the "Thievius Racconus."

In a month, Sanzaru created a playable demo of what it though Sly in HD should be. Sony agreed with the vision and -- perhaps more importantly -- so did Sucker Punch. That led to Sanzaru porting the original PS2 games to the PS3's Sly Collection while working on what would go on to become Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

When I heard the guys behind Sanzaru talk about their game, it was clear how much they care about this franchise. They had nothing but glowing things to say about Sucker Punch and its three Sly games, but at the same time, they were full of ideas on how to make Sly relevant again. They kept the idea of starting fresh -- they're not reusing code from the games they ported but instead are learning techniques from it. They're intent on "staying true to the spirit" of the original games, and from the two levels I saw, I think they're on track -- this looks like what you'd expect a new Sly to look like on the PS3, and its packing familiar faces, too. It's super-slick and expands on the ideas we all associate with the franchise.

I really don't care how the game is i have waited for this game a long time, and my favorite ancestor was always Rioichi Cooper who invented the Spire Jump and knowing he's a playable character I can't wait any longer and about the Sanzaru thing with the game I couldn't care less as long as they don't change sly too much...

I really don't care how the game is i have waited for this game a long time, and my favorite ancestor was always Rioichi Cooper who invented the Spire Jump and knowing he's a playable character I can't wait any longer and about the Sanzaru thing with the game I couldn't care less as long as they don't change sly too much...

Im huge sly cooper fan but if games not good i'm not buying it.The most important thing about game is how good it is if it's not good am not going to invest time in something bad.You should care about Sanzaru and how they rights to make sly 4.Yes am looking forward to Sly 4 hopefully it's more like sly 2 than 3.