Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

_|-CIVIL WAR: RESISTANCE-|_ (Roleplay)

i slowly opened my eyes, i was free. "can you fight?" a boy said he had a keyblade and he watched my back in a second that a soldier that came behind me. "the Calvary's arrived, leslie." i looked next to me alex was there, my mind slowly snapped back to reality. then a soldier jumped right at me i summoned my keyblade and clashed with him, then i just stabbed and he died. "hmph too you guys long enough...i thought i was done for! we need to get to that big shipment that they are gonna carry off but before they do we need to destroy it....and alex, thanks." i said hiding a smile, i killed more soldiers.

then that general poped-up again. he was short and very fat, he was very ugly too. "i found you! now you will-" some soldiers keyblade out of nowhere tomahawked him right in the head and he died. "oh well that makes it easier, too bad friendly fire is on." i said. the ground shook again even more, the large helicarrier must have already landed. "PUSH AND SHOVE THE SHIPMENT TO THE HELI-CARRIER!" i heard a soldier yell. 'not on my watch!' we all clashed and killed soldiers everywhere it was just a pure-bloodbath, they started to withdraw to get to a large heavy crate, they all pushed and shoved, those that werent were defending it and going after us.

Joe looked as the soldier tried to move the cargo Joe quickly pushed back some soldiers then doing a strike raid to blast them back Joe then jumps over and lands onto of the crate "Ahem where do you think your all going with this" Joe then tapped on the crate with his keyblade as a number of the soldiers jumped up at him ready to kill Joe glared at the soldiers as a dark aura surrounded his arms Joe then waved his arm as a wave of darkness blasted all the soldiers back and even cutting some of the soldiers in two Joe then glares at the ones remaining at the base of the crate "so which of you losers are dumb enough to try and take me on" most of the soldiers then began to back off

Marina saw as the elevator went crashing down. She quickly grabbed onto one of the cables that quickly sended her flying upwards through the flames and smoke. "Here we go."Marinas says as her eyes glew blue. She could see everything around the base. The soldiers,and her allies. She looked up and could see a bunch of soldiers,what looked like helicopters or so,and Leslie and the rest fighting off. They were trying to get to the crate. "Aw man they're starting the party without me. No fun!"Marina says as she threw a sphere up towards the upcoming door.

-Meanwhile-

The soldiers watched as Leslie and the rest started to kill them off. Two of them were at the elevator doors waiting for re-enforcements. "Where the hell are they?!The elevators aren't this slow!"One of them says. Suddenly the elevator doors exploded. Sending them flying back and the soldiers with first degree burns. Marina jumped through and landed. She saw soldiers already coming at her. "Oh come on."Marina says as she crushed some spheres in her hand. She then blew a blue powder and the soldiers froze in place slowy. Marina smiled as she walked by and shattered them into pieces. She looked at the rest of the soldiers and smirked. "Sorry. But we won't let all of you walk out of here with that alive."Marina says as she threw another red sphere causing a bunch of soilders to go on fire.

Joe cuts down a few more soldiers then noticing a piece of paper in ones pocket "hum whats that" Joe questioned as he pulled the page from the mands pocket "huh seems like some sort of blueprint for a weapon of some sort i'll hang onto this make the weapon later see what these guys planned on making" Joe then put the blueprints away as he yawned cutting down a few more enemies "yikes do these underlings even know how boring they are to fight they all die so fast" Joe then kicked down a few more enemies as he rubbed his eyes "come on already someone give me a challenge atleast"

Alex's eyes were still glowing blue, and he smirked, speaking in his darker voice. "I don't think so, gentlemen." As the soldiers were trying to push the crate away, several beams of light started crashing down in front of them, blocking their route. Since they couldn't move anymore, they all started fighting. Alex was ducking under attacks, spinning around soldiers, and hitting them with enough force to knock them out. He turned to Leslie. "Yane, we need to get to that crate before this Limit wears off. I can only keep it going for so long." Alex could have redirected the beams falling from the sky to hit the crate, but he didn't know if what was inside could cause an explosion, killing people, so he was playing it safe for now."

"you got it." i said to alex while he was doing his special, soldiers were literally flying and hitting the walls hard, few of them actually went through them. i charged at the soldiers fast clearing the way to the crate, the boy killed the soldiers that were defending them crate, they managed to get near the elevators. the elevators were blazing up into flames, i could hear loud explosions as massive orbs crashed into crowds of soldiers. so many soldiers fell that the floor was littered with keyblades that once had power in them. i climbed on top of the crate and i busted it open as the huge, thick, metallic panel fell on the fallen soldiers, i climbed back down and there was a large cube emitting some strange blue energy. a soldier jumped right infront of me but he tripped and fell into the cube. as soon as his body touched it, his body simply disintegrated into powder. i looked at the dust in horror, i hear kibo and the radio: "destroy it now!" i felt a little dust go into my nose and parts of my sweaty body. i took a large swung at it, my keyblade would vibrate rapidly and emit a blue glow every time i bashed it over and over.

-the generals pov-

i looked at the video footage from inside a corner of the crate, she was wreaking it with strike after strike. i clenched my fist tightly and i slammed it against my marble desk. i feel the pain pulse through my hand, i took a sharp breath. balthazar looked at me with concern as he was sitting on a chair. i then managed to compose myself as i closed my eyes trying to soothe my mind. "make, sure those rat breeding traitors are brought here right in front of me...to be executed by me personally. i want their heads on a silver platter." i snarled. "it has already been done, i paged them all. the plans will be carried underway with or with out the medium immediately." balthazar said promptly.

-meanwhile-

alessa kept an eye on hakumei while they were still doing their job, they heard their pagers beep and read the message:

'you will all be briefed on multiple enemies that require for you to bring alive in the next all hands meeting, the two cadets protecting the laser will be assisted by scientists arriving at your location at 1600 hours.' "at least somethings going on instead of standing here for another 12 hours." alessa radioed hakumei while she was sitting on the chair, she just raised her hand and gave her a thumbs up.

Marina threw a black sphere. "Sayonara~"Marina says as the sphere landed under a bunch of soldiers and suddenly a black hole appeared. They were all sucked it as the black hole dissapeared. To where to? ...no one knows. Marina then backflipped and dodged an attack from a soldier. She grabbed him from behind and slit his troath with her keyblade. Marina then saw Leslie smashing some kind of glowing cube. "Better keep the guards off her."Marina says. She then heard some trumbleling as she saw some guards come in with VileDrivers. "Seems they made up a new toy!"Marina says somewhat in a cherry mood. She stared at them as they started to shoot fire at them. Marina backed away and smirked. "Give me 5 minutes."Marina says to herself. She then ran at them. They shotted fire at her. She quickly jumped at the last second. She got to the main seat and slashed the soldiers in half. She then looked back at teh creation. "This is so cool."Marina says as she then started to shot fire at the enemies,using their own weapon against them.

---------------------------------

Anyone remember the VileDrivers from Chaotic?No?Ok then. *crawls back in hole*

Posted Image

Maloran was busy in a nearby room with a few guards. "Man, these guys are a lot tougher now." said Malroan. Maloran was suddenly thown through a wall nearly getting trampled by a strange machine, he recognized the driver. "HEY, watch it Marina, you almost trampled me!" exclaimed Maloran. he then continued killing off the guards.

(People actually posting on this again? Madness.)

Alex was fighting off more soldiers while they were disoriented by his Limit. He made sure though that the beams of light weren't killing anyone, only stunning them or blocking them from going where they wanted to go. Marina and Maloran soon joined in on the large fight. Alex's eyes started to go back to normal, and the beams of light stopped raining down from the sky. He turned to see Leslie smashing away at a glowing cube. Great. Now we got the Cosmic Cube from Captain America to deal with. More and more guards were starting to swarm her, but Alex jumped in front of them and started to push them back. "Whatever you're doing, Yane... please speed it up!"

(lets revv this up a bit >8D)

-------------------------------

-meanwhile-

(the generals pov)

i was about to call in more troops to kill those rats. "sir, you have a guest thats here now." balthazar said. "page them that they can wait." i said as i was heavily focused on the screen. "its urgent, he says he need to meet with you now." balthazar told me, i then see a flash of pink dash across the screen, i didnt know who the hell it was. then that brat with the oathkeeper saw the camera, stuck out his tongue at me and the feed died.

i banged my hand on my marble desk again. "arrrgggh! might as well bring him in..." i said, then a tall thin old man with white hair and red eyes came into my office. he wore a white-silver suit, on his breast pocket there was a symbol of an hour-glass. "you may not want to call more of your goons just to kill a few members of the resistance that will simply be too much of a waste." he spoke eloquently as if it was pure poetry. 'who the hell do he think he is?' "just who the hell are you?" i said. "my name is niex, a pleasure to meet you general- OH! i forgot you dont even have a name. forgive me for my forgetfulness. i guesss working on those classified experiments have been oh so stressful." niex said as he walked a few steps forward to my desk, balthazar was astonished that he left his mouth hanging open. "im here to make a simple deal..." niex said.

(leslies pov)

as the cube was completely destroyed beyond recognition, it started to emit an aura of darkness. "watch out!" the next thing i knew i saw a flash of pink, i was on the floor and there was a young woman with pink hair she wore some sort ofuniform consisting of a sleeveless white overcoat over a brown turtleneck shirt zipped up to the top, a green metallic pauldron over her left shoulder,a red cape attached to her uniform near her left shoulder blade, a long black sleeve over her left arm, knee-high leather boots, and a brown mini-skirt over high-topped black shorts. "should've kept your guard up..." she said to me, her voice was smoothly cold and womanly. she killed some soldiers that came running right in front of her, she had a strange weapon that i havent seen in a LONG time. a gunblade? i thought those were discontinued...' soon the soldiers started to pull back. "t-they're pulling back...?!" i said.

"niex, we were lucky..." the girl with pink hair said as she looked at the sky were there was a roof. "who are you?" i asked. "Lightning, and i suppose you're leslie right? talking about a spitting image..." i looked at her with confusion. "but other than that...where are they? alex, marina, meloran, and joe." lightning said, i was just there silent for a second. "the answer isnt printed on my forehead you know? i havent got all day." lightning said as she crossed her arms. "um...guys?" my voice cracked a bit my eyes wandered looking for them, the whole warehouse was trashed and pieces of debris and bodies of fallen soldiers were everywhere. walls were torn down, damaged, and burned. im surprised that the warehouse hasnt even collapsed.

-meanwhile-

(the generals pov)

"....it was a pleasure doing business with you." niex said all in a polite manner. "yeah, yeah, yeah...your overly generous donation to The Master Chaser Race will never be forgotten, next time when we encounter them consider them dead, and thats a promise i intend to keep, niex." i said as i locked my eyes with his bright ruby red eyes. "your promised is heard and noted. good day general and...balthazar." he said to balthazar as if he knew him, then he graciously walked out the door. "excuse my language but who the hell was THAT gentleman?" balthazar said as he looked purley confused as i was. "i have no clue...well at least we have another huge pile of golden bricks to add to my account, i turned to look at the corner of my office, the pile reached to the top of the ceiling as the gold glistened with the light.

------

Phase one complete.

Marina patted the VileDriver. "I am SO building one of these for the base."Marina says very impressed with this. She had practically fallen in love with teh machine as she hugged it. "Guys,can we keep it?~"Marina asks in somewhat a silly tone. She then looked up and saw Leslie talking to this woman with pink hair. "Where did SHE came from?"Marina asks. She then jumped down and off the VileDriver. She looked over to Marolan and patted his back somewhat roughly. "Sorry dood. You need to be careful at the battlefield."Marina says smiling. She then walked over to Leslie who was just sitting there practically a bit paralized. Marina stood besides her and looked at her. "Leslie?"Marina asks. She then looked back at the pink haired woman. "Um...hello?????"Marina asks tilting her head a bit.

Joe looked at Lightning for a moment and then rolled her eyes "Lightning havent seen her in a while great now i got to deal with a constantly moving eye on the prize attack full force deal dont i if she hangs around she'll pull me away from my goal of killing my dad more and more" Joe then took out the blue prints he had found from earlyer and looked at them "Hum theres more then one weapon design here interesting what kind of weapons were they planning on building i wonder"

Maloran had just killed another soldier, but was soon surrounded. "Hey Alex, COULD I GET SOME HELP OVER HERE!" shouted Maloran as he started fighting again. 'Sheesh, why is it everytimei fight, i'm always the one who gets surrounded?' thought Maloran. Maloran continued fightng as he decapitated a soldier. "COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME A HAND!" called Maloran.

Alex looked over at Maloran. "Yo, you might want to re-read oath_keeper14's last post. The soldiers are pulling back." The soldiers around Maloran were turning and running away at the sight of this pink-haired warrior. Alex raised his eyebrow slightly, speaking half to himself, and half to Marina. "Is that Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII? I think that's Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII..." Alex paused. "...why is Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII here? Is this a crossover roleplay now? If so, no one told me." Alex really didn't know what to say, so he just waited for some exposition.

(Just Alex being Alex)

"You know Alex, it's not a very good idea to break 4th wall, it could get you into trouble one day." said Maloran when the soldiers fled. "AND STAY OUT!" Maloran shouted to the soldiers. Maloran then called off his keyblade and started looking around. "Hey Marina, wha's going on here?" asked Maloran. Maloran just looked around at the bodies and the vehicle Marina was driving while he waited for an answer.

(I was waiting for Oath but what the heck)

Marina looked over at Marolan. "Well besides everything going nuts around here,I'd say we have a new teammate,possibly."Marina says. She then turned to the girl with pink hair. Marina walked over to Leslie and helped her up. "Who ARE you?"Marina asks. "My name is Lightning."The girl says. "...wonderful."Marina says. They all then heard the zooming of jets and helicopters. "We better get moving out of here,like now. If they bring in re-enforcements I don't know if we'll last any longer."Marina says. Lightning stared and slightly noded. "Right..."Lightning says. Marina smiled and took out a black sphere. "Let me do the honors."Marina says. She dropped it on the ground and this huge black hole appeared in the middle of the ground. "Hurry in guys."Marina says as she jumped in and through. After a few minutes the others followed, They ended up in the underground system. The hole dissapeared just as re-enforcements arrived. Marina made fire with her keyblade to see. She looked at Lightning. "So...hi."Marina says.

I was grounded of all techology for about a month since my computer is unavailable I'm stuck with this iPod touch a kh13 forum app would have been helpful though but nevertheless things will return back to normal. Please excuse my absence it sucked a lot when I couldn't rp or visit my favorite kh site on the Internets *cough* better than kh insider *cough* i guess I must be getting sick or something ^^ -ys

------------------------------------------------------------

(niex's pov)

I walked out from their headquarters. I looked at all the soldiers that came back from the warehouse, I'm glad I made it on time. If we waited longer the flow of the universe would become corrupt and it would be a repeat of another cycle involving poor souls fighting again. I got in my limo once it pulled up. "I assume everything went well judging from that smile on your face." vaden looked at me as he got out and opened the door for me, he wore a chauffeur outfit. "thank cosmos. Just in the nick of time. I like the outfit, it suits you." I complemented. "only for now, besides I and everyone was too busy running around so I slapped this on since it would seem appropriate." vaden said. "I wish we could discuss more but we must make haste. Time here is linear and unforgiving." I said, vaden nodded and I got in. Vaden went into the drivers side of the limo and I looked out the window at the sky here. 'this is the next step to a much brighter future...'

-with leslie and co.-

(Leslies pov)

"there is only so much to be explained to all of you...but right now your focus is on that laser, The general himself, and experiments he conducted on the people who were taken away and turned into fallen angels. Plus their children that were left behind were genetically modified as they were very young, they are a more demure version of their parents because the raw power would tear everything that sora, Defoe,stahl, and Daniel worked for. Leslie, star, Alex...you saw the parent angels didn't you? All those years ago when you were captured?" lightning said. I could remember them as they roared and snarled and how the burn of electricity would pulse throughout my body. I looked that the scars on my arm, the memory of the pain Of that and being confined for ten years will forever be implanted in my heart. "yes, but for the children...why would they modify them demurely since they could have had more power?" I asked. "the genetic modification would be too much so they only kept a few traits like enhanced speed, strength, magic, and healing....now time is short I will guide you to the exact location of the laser. We have no time to waste, I briefly spoke to kibo and shinjin. All the resistance members will meet up with you shortly. Any questions?" lightning said. 'i get why we have to defeat The general, I want that too but, what's HER angle?'

(hakumeis pov)

I saw that they were prepping the laser, the ceiling started to open and it revealed a rusty colored sky, a hot, dry wind flowed past me and alessa. "Pfft!!!" alessa spit out some sand that was brought by the breeze. "ew! I always hated this weather here..." she said. "yeah me too...abrax and erebos should be here shortly." I said I looked at the sky and I saw huge aircraft carriers coming towards us, they carried hundreds of metal storages. As soon as they lowered them into the ground, you could hear that whatever it is inside was violently banging against the storages as we were now outside. A platoon of soldiers brought a large flat screen tv. The general was on a podium then there was a caption stating: "an important message for the certain future of the master chaser race" everyone in the area muttered in interest as they watched the television screen.

(FINALLY.)

Alex slowly rested the back of his head against a wall. More angels. Perfect. Angels first showed up not long before the battle of Disney Castle all those years ago. They were humans that were genetically altered and mutated into mindless monsters with angelic wings that killed anything they saw. 5 years later, they were upgraded to the strength of the colossal Fallen Angel that served as the final battle of Civil War Part 1. But he hadn't recognized any from when they were captured... unless they were the soldiers that Alex was unable to knock out when he failed to protect Marina, Quentin, and Jacobs. Angels were now their standard soldiers.

"Actually, I do have a question." Alex looked at Lightning. "Not to sound cocky or anything, but Leslie, Marina, and I... we're arguably the government's biggest threats right now, and they had us captured for years. Why wouldn't the general use that time to turn us into those monsters as well, instead of torturing us?"

Edited by baylaust

(leslies pov)

Lightning pursed her lips. "becuase they consider you and your friends as impurities for the "Master Chaser Race" and politically they wouldn't want anyone that fully knows why or how they came into power since they are brainwashing their people. They will continue their reign of ignorance and abuse when they activate that laser. So by all of you existing is contradicting their political ideals and your pissing them off." she made a small smile.

-meanwhile-

The general stood infront of a crowd of millions of people, he was calm in his demeanor. Balthazar stood beside his old friend as he wore a burgundy suit that complemented his body structure. The General began to speak with his deep velvet voice that thundered over the various microphones. "My brothers, My sisters, My people...today we are about to embark on a journey that mankind has never imagined before where we will extend our Race to not only this world but many universes that are filled with rodents that we will exterminate, destroy, and mutilate without mercy!" the immense crowd roared with excitement as they all summoned their keyblades and raised it into the sky with sheer pride. The General waited for his people to settle down as they all recited The Master Chaser Race Manifesto. The Manifesto itself was a 30 minute tribute to their god, Sora. The manifesto also contained supremacy on the master chaser race as well as nationalist and communist ideas with a pinch of fascism and social Darwinism characteristics which feed the people ignorance and hatred. I personally wouldn't type these things due to the fact that that kind of content isn't apropiate for this site. The general continued to speak.

(niex's pov)

I watched his speech very closely, vaden was listening as well. "the government went to great lengths to Brainwash their people, I haven't seen so much propaganda in all my many melllinia of being alive." niex said, vaden pulled out a cigarette as he pulled out his lighter in content. "such a filthy habit..." niex said. "so? It can't kill me anyways. We both know that." vaden pointed out, niex sighed. "true but I don't like it when people smoke. It makes the air uneasy to breathe." he said

Marina stared. She then got her hands behind her neck resting a bit. "Impurities huh?Well isn't that a nice of them?"Marina asks smiling. She then lowered her arms and rubbed the back of her neck. "Very well,atleast it kept them from turning us into one of those. That's a good thing I guess. I bet feathers look bad on me anyways."Marina says waving her hand slightly as in a way of a joke. She smirked and then looked at Lightning. "Atleast we're keeping them a slight bit from their full plan. But now,about this laser. If time is as short as you say,we should get going to stop it from happening."Marina says. She then looked down and then looked back up. "One question before we go. What exactly will be the plan? Destroy the laser and make a run for it?"Marina asks.

(Yeha, it's back)

Maloran was with the others, considering the fight they had with the soldiers. "Ya know, i like a good fight as much as the next wielder..........but if we run into anymore soldiers, i'm gonna lose it." he said. he then looked towards Marina. "I agree with the destroy the laser and make a run for it.....but might i ask, what in blazes was that thing you were driving during that fight, i've see a lot of strange vehicles, but not one like that." asked Maloran. as he waited for an answer, he leaned against a wall to relax a bit. he never wanted to admit it, but he didn't really know about a lot of machines.