Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

_-The New Generation-_ (FMA RP)

When Dominique woke up, he was tied up and sitting against the body. "Gross..." He said to himself.

The elderly woman looked at him and laughed. "He awakens! I'm sorry to tell you, but the thing is, I'm not willing to sacrifice anything of myself to bring him back, and that's where you come in. I'm sure a young alchemist will be good enough for this. Oh but enough chatter let's get started, shall we?" she put her hands on the circle, and closed her eyes

"I'm a little rusty on my alchemy, so this might take a while. Enjoy the pain."

"You sick-" was all dominique said before the circle began to glow and he experience excruciating pain.

"HELP!!!" Dominique screamed in pain.

(Just trying to remember but near the end of Brotherhood, doesn't Mustang pass through the gate and can use Alchemy by only clapping his hands as well as using his gloves? Didn't he also use a Philosiphers stone to recover the sight he lost?)

Allen was walking around central as it rained down on top of him, he was thinking aout his past again. "It's been three years sinse central first found me, I still don't remember anything before the couple of months I spent traveling before that." Allen raised his hands and stared at them. "I am an Alchemist, I can use Alchemy without transmutation circles. That's not normal, only someone who has comitted the taboo are able to do that." Allen stopped walking and stared up at the slightly dark sky. "I've researched into human transmutation many times and everything always come up the same. The Alchemist who pulls it off is taken beyond the gate and is granted knowledge equivelent to what you have given up. I gave up my entire memory, how much could I have possibly learned?" Allen was then caught by surprise when he was aproached from behind. "This isn't how a Colonel of central normally acts, Allen, shouldn't you be doing some paper work?" Allen sighed and turned. "I didn't think you'd come out on a rainy day like this, general mustang." "That's enough of that now Allen. You may be a high ranking officer but you are still just a child." Allen's left eye began twitching as he struggled to remain calm. "Do not call me a child." "Then get back to work, you'll never get anything done if you keep thinking about things you don't remember." Allen looked at the general and nodded. "I guess you're right." "Good, now get your ass back to head quarters. Oh, and the Fuhrer wanted to see you." Allen eyes narrowed on Mustang. "He wants to see... me?"

Rosalinda looked up at her brother. She anime sweatdropped. "(Oh boy...)"Rosalinda says. She then thought for a while. She quickly walked over to her room and took out the folder from under her bed. She walked back to them and looked up at Nex. "Well Nex,I can also defend myself pretty well...and I have been recolating all articles of these people."Rosalinda says still with an anime sweatdrop. She smiled and looked at the James. "But its allright Major. I can be pretty slow and distracted sometimes. I could be a risk to your mission."Rosalinda says still holding the folder with the info inside.

"Nonsense." he said. "The more the merrier, and there really isn't any time limit on it, so you won't be slowing me down. And if you can fight, that's even better."

Allen was walking through the city and was heading straight to headquarters. "The Fuhrer, I wonder what that old man wants with me now?" Allen arrived outside the building and walked straight inside without bothering the guards. "Hey! No children aloud!" Allen turned to the guard rhather violently and he held his hand over his mouth. "Colonel! We had no idea it was you, we are very sorry." "Good, your lucky that I'm very busy right now." "Yes, I will not make that mistake again Colonel!" Allen then carried on walking in a slightly stroppy mood through the headquarters of central. "The nerve of some of the people here, calling me a child!" Allen began to calm down and walked at a slower pace as he arrived at the Fuhrer's office, he knocked on the door and waited for a reply. "Come in." Allen oppened the door and walked in, he closed the door behind him gently. "You wanted to see my Fuhrer?" The Fuhrer smiled slightly and looked at Allen. "Now Allen, I've told you many times that there is no need for you to refer to me by that title." Allen grunted slightly but sighed afterwards. "You wanted to see me, Grumman?" Grumman sat back in his chair. "Yes, I wanted to see how you were doing, I can not allow one of my top Alchemists going sour now can I?" Allen looked at Grumman slightly annoyed but managed to keep himself in check. "Please, there are plenty of more effective Alchemists than me, including the brigadeer general." Grumman nodded. "Yes, Roy is very good at his job but I don't think he's all that smart." Allen looked at him draw dropped. (You're the one who taught him!!!) Allen then sat down infront of Grumman and sighed. "So, are we going to do the usual?" Allen said in a slightly bored tone as Grumman pulled out a chess board. "Yes, this always makes you talk about how you are feeling and it is a good way for you to try and become Fuhrer some day."

Allen smirked a little as Grumman implied that Allen would become Fuhrer. "As if, who would want a boring job like being the Fuhrer? I'd feel like a bird in a cage if I took that job." "You may be correct but there are things that a Fuhrer must do that others can not, never forget that." "I got it, I got it." Allen wasn't showing it but he felt a bit happy, Grumman was the only one he could open up to, not just because he was the Fuhrer but because he let Allen in. "So Allen, do you remember anything from your past yet?" Grumman asked as he set up the pieces on the board. "No... nothing." "Hmmm, I guess I was expecting that, it's not easy to retrieve something from beyond the gate." Allen began to think. "If I wanted my memories back then I would probably have to give something up to get them back, that's the law of equivelant exchange. I don't think I'll ever have something to give up to get my memories back, maybe I'll just meet someone and they can fill in the blanks for me." "Possibly." Allen looked at Grumman who seemed so calm and looked as if he wasn't paying attention at all. (That sly old man is just mocking me!) Allen grunted again and looked down at the chess board. "Do you remember the score Allen?" Allen sighed. "Of course I remember, it's 99 to 1." Grumman smiled. "Yes, that is correct. I'm unable to believe that I have only beaten you once and that was the first time we played, do you remember?" "Yeah yeah, I didn't know how to play and you kicked my ass but you was unable to beat me any other time after that." "Do you mind explaining how you are this strategic?" Allen froze a little. "I don't know, I guess it just comes naturally to me." "Or this is because of something that happened in your past life. You may have learnt how to analyse an opponent by what decisions he or she makes." Allen sighed. "Maybe I guess." Allen and Grumman then began playing chess.

nex didnt say a word for a minute he looked at his sister "......." he didint just really want to burn her hopes down into dust but he didnt want her to get hurt ether he then looked back over to the major ".....how about we talk..." he looked back at her but seeing as all he had on was his pantes he didnt feel like getting dressed "..but just the two of us.." he looked back at his sister and moved his head for her to go fix them something to drink

Rosalinda stared. After a second or two she then noded and smiled. She walked over to the kitchen and setted the folder on the table. She then saw some of the groceires were still in the bag. "Oh my."Rosalinda says. She quickly took what was left out and got them in their rightful place. She then looked inside the bag and smiled. She took out her handgun witch she had put inside within the groceries,just incase. She set it on the table. So far she didn't had to used it. Neither that or her katana. But she couldn't be to careful. She then threw the bag away and took some orange juice from the fridge and served it in two glasses.

Dominique was starting to slowly disentegrate, and he needed to act fast. He slowly propped himself up and with all his might walked out of the circle. With the old lady's eyes stil being closed, and Dominique slowly being able to walk, pushed the lady into the circle.

"How did you-" was all she said before disappearing into the lit transmutation circle.

"What a crazy woman..." He said to himself. He slowly turned around, and started to walk away, but something from the circle grabbed his leg, and he fell to the ground. He instantly came to the gate.

"Where am I?" He asked himself. The gate began to open, and he was whisked away to see The Truth. After he almost thought he would explode, he finally went back to the real world. Being intact, he stood up with a major headache.

"What the hell was that?!" He shouted. He then noticed something was different. He looked to his right and noticed that his arm was gone, and his shoulder began to bleed profusely. After getting the energy to get up, he turned and ran up the stairs.

"I gotta tell the Major what happened!" He said, leaving the basement.

Allen and Grumman were nearing the end of their game and Grumman only had his king, queen and both of his knights and bishops, while Allen on the other hand had both rooks, a king and two queens from upgrading one of his pawns. "It seems that I am going to lose again, Allen." Allen spoke aomst bored. "Of course, your tactic is wise but you have become easily predictable." "Predictable eh?" Grumman then made his move on Allen's pieces and caused him to go into check. "Was you expecting that Allen?" Allen was a little surprised but he knew that Grumman was only bluffing. "Yes, I was. Your bluffing with that queen. You can't really beat me with a bluff, that would be just sly." Allen then made his move and Grumman began smiling. "You always did have one flaw Allen, you were always too confident in your own abilities." Grumman then made his move and suddenly, Allen was at a complete loss. "Check mate." Allen looked at the game a little confused but sighed a couple of seconds later. "A double bluff, good plan." "Yes it is but the reason you lost was because of your over confidence." Allen sat back in his chair and sighed. "Yeah yeah, never underestimate your opponent, not even when you are 100% sure that you will win. The minute you underestimate someone is the minute that you lose." "Well said Allen, be sure to remember that."

Allen then looked back at Grumman. "So, I'm guessing you didn't drag me out just to play chess and drink tea, did you?" Grumman became slightly more serious. "No, I have a mission for you." Allen looked a little surprised but then smirked. "You know that I don't take missions I'm not interested in, just give it to some other Alche-" Grumman cut across Allen efore he could finish. "It has to do with that incident." Allen's eyes widened a little and he became serious. "What is it?" Allen asked becoming suddenly intrigued in the mission. "The regenerating people articles that appear in the news papers, you've heard about them?" Allen nodded seriously. "Yes." "Tell me, what are your thoughts on the matter?" Allen began to think about everything he had heard about them, he had a photographic memory for everything after his memory incident. "If I had to make a guess then I would think these 'people' are actually Homunculi." Grumman nodded in agreement. "Yes, I came to the same conclusion. They are the only ones who would fit these reports." Allen looked distraught. "But how? How is it possible that there are Homunculi here in central? They were all supposed to have died along with farther 2 years ago." "And they did but it seems these are new Homunculi and someone is behind this, you were just starting back then, weren't you Allen? A young 14 year old with the power to use Alchemy without a transmutation circle, only the Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric, was younger than you when he joined." "Yeah, my Alchemy can't even compare to his when he defeated father." "Well don't think that you're too special, there is another in our ranks who comitted the taboo." This drew Allen's attention even more. "Who?" "His name is Major James Maneru and he is an Alechemist working for central, he is a little older than you though." "By how much?" "4 years, give or take." Allen sighed. "Just great, another person who is going to call me a kid." "That's because you are a kid Allen, you shouldn't be trying to out grow yourself." "Shut up! That's not what I ment at all and I'm not a kid!"

Neku walked in and saw Allen.'' Why hello there kid. I wish to see you in the cafeteria.'' Neku said as he looked at Grumman. He saw the Furher smile. Neku gave him an evil glare as he walked away. He got to the cafeteria and sat at a table and waited for Allen.' This kid seems a treat to our plans. I must take him out.' Neku thought as he grabbed the hilt of his blade and started fillping a coin as he was bored while waiting.

Allen looked at Neku who had popped in briefly before going back out and expecting Allen to follow him. "I guess I'll go and see what this guy wants." Allen got to his feet and walked to the door. "Allen wait, about your mission." "I figured it out, you want me to investigate central city and find anything concerning the Homunculi, right?" "Yes and about that man from a second ago..." "I know what you're going to say, I'll male sure to be carefull around him." Allen then left the room and headed to the cafeteria. Allen soon arrived at the cafeteria, wich was empty, and sat down in front of the man from before with his hands under the table. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Dominique made his way to Central command, and began to ask for the Major.

The woman at the counter stared at him nervously. "Uh, I'm sorry I can't let you in here. Your arm..."

"But I have to tell... James... something..." He began to blank out and eventually passed out from the blood loss.

'' I heard your trying your invesagateing The Homunculi. Please stop what your doing.'' Neku said.'' And you must listen to me as I'm a higher rank then you.'' Neku said as he drew his sword and pointed it at Allens neck.'' I' would stay away from me for I can kill you, but I have orders not to.'' Neku said as a man walked up behind Allen. It was the man who was on the roof.'' I would listen to Wrath as he's not scared to kill. Your preious to me Allen. You'll be a good sracifice.'' The man said as he faded away. Neku then sealthed his sword.'' Keep it to yourself. I am a Homunculi, but you have no proof of the matter. Good day Allen.'' Neku said as he walked away.'' Greed, you better talk to James.' Neku thought as he walked away.

Allen watched as Neku was heading for the door out of the cafeteria. (Oh no you don't!) Allen clapped his hands underneath the table and placed them on the ground beneath him, the door in front of Neku was then sealed by the material that surrounded it. Allen began talking in a very angered tone of voice. "Do not underestimate me Homunculus, I am not going to abandon my duty as a State Alchemist simply because you have threatened me." Allen stood up straight and stared at Neku. "My task is to hunt for you Homunculi and destroy them, I can not allow one to leave while he stands right in front of me." Allen began to get into a fighting stance. "One more thing..." Allen's expretion became angered. "Do not call me a child!"

Warth looked at him.'' Foolish boy. I have to skills as the old Warth had.'' Warth said as he then drew his sword and ran towards Allen. He saw him clap his hands.'' Oh no you don't.'' Warth said as he then grabbed a second sword and stabed Allens hands together with his blade. He then moved his other blade and stabed his uniform sticking him to the wall. Warth then closed his eyes and then opened them again revaling his eyes with the tatoo on them.'' I have godlike eyesight. Now.'' Neku said as he then took his blades back. He then destroyed the door.'' See you later'' Neku said as he walked away.

Allen gritted his teeth as he held his hands in pain. "Damn it! That bastard got away, and he managed to stab through my hands while he was at it!" Allen looked at the door where Neku left. "I'll definantly see that Homunculus again, I'm sure of it." Allen then began to make his way out of the cafeteria and back towards the Fuhrer's office. "That old man is going to kick my ass after he finds out that I got beat this easily." Allen oppened the door to the Fuhrer's office and saw Grumman sat in his chair, sipping from a tea cup. "So, how'd it go?" Grumman said in a tone as if he wasn't expecting much back, Allen then simply held up his hands. "What do you think? That man was the Homunculus Wrath..." Grumman then stopped sipping his tea and looked at Allen. "There's something else, isn't there?" Allen slowly nodded. "There was another man, I didn't see him because he snuck behind me and he only left me with one message. He said 'You're precious to me Allen, you'll make a good sacrifice', I don't understand what's going on." Allen said getting more frustrated as time passed.

Rosalinda walked over to them. "Here ya go."Rosalinda says as she handed Nex and James each a glass of orange juice. She then walked back into the kitchen and setted the orange juice back in the fridge. She closed it and she looked back. Nex and James were talking about something. Rosalinda took this chance and picked up her folder and walked into her room. She setted the folder on her bed and opened it to show a bunch of reports of the regenerating people,along with shadowy photos the newspaper had showned. Rosalinda got her katana from under the bed and setted it on the bed with the folder. "These people...what exactly could they be..."Rosalinda wonders.

'' I smell her~'' a fat little boy said as he walking with a man in a fur coat, silver pants, sunglasses, and he had shot spikey black hair.'' Good boy Gluttony. But you can't eat her.'' the man said.'' Aw, Why not Greed?'' He asked.'' Because Father said to keep her alive. You can eat her brother and not James. Now, let's go.'' Greed said as he and Gluttony then got to Rosalinda's house.'' I'll go and see if she is can become her. You go eat Nex.'' Greed said as he then jumped in the air. Gluttony then had his stomach open. A eye appeared in in and bones like his ribcage was shown. He then licked his lips and blasted a hole in the house. Greed crashed through the window.'' Hello little girl.'' Greed said as the two attacked the house.