Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ryan Tran

Kingdom Hearts sheet music for Alto saxophone?

I've been looking for some, but no luck. I've already checked out http://www.finalfant...m/FFMShome.html and Ichigos.com

I'm trying for Utada's songs, like Passion and Hikari. And remember, I'm using an Alto Saxophone, anything else would be useless to me since I am not that great at reading other instruments.

I'm not that great at playing by ear, so yeah...

i am a fello alto saxophonist, and i find it depressing that there are barely any sheet music for the alto sax.

Yeah, I also find it depressing. You have to look really hard to find them, and even then, you come up with nothing much.

Maybe I should make some!

Fellow Alto Saxophonist to others: I haven't seen any, but I can play some by ear. My favorites are Simple and Clean, The Other Promise, and Lazy Afternoons.

I'll see if I can do something, but it probably won't work!

it sucks alot

It does.... One of those instruments that is forgotten...

Maybe I should make some!

Fellow Alto Saxophonist to others: I haven't seen any, but I can play some by ear. My favorites are Simple and Clean, The Other Promise, and Lazy Afternoons.

I'll see if I can do something, but it probably won't work!

If you could, that would be great!

Maybe listen to it, then practice it and then maybe write the chords down?

Yeah, I've already tried that, but like I said, I'm not the greatest player by ear.

i learned it by ear i can probably give you notes to it because i learn a lot of stuff by ear.

Again, that would be great if you could!

Try Ichigo's music sheet there is some KH songs sheets. Some songs like Lazy Afternoon could be pretty easy to play by ear. I have made arragment to trombone from it.

Try Ichigo's music sheet there is some KH songs sheets. Some songs like Lazy Afternoon could be pretty easy to play by ear. I have made arragment to trombone from it.

Ah, yes I've already tried that website too before, sadly, it doesn't have much Alto Saxophone pieces.

Hey!  I hope you see this, and I hope this will help, but I've been practicing a simple and clean by ear.

The notes are like this: {E B, AGF# G, x2}{DDDD GF#G} c,bagab, dca,gga,cb,de, d bcagf#

^  simple and clean is the_way^

f=low octave (d,e,f#,g,a,b,c,D) low D through medium d, and

f=high octave (D and above) higher than a medium D.