Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
John-Paul Senior

Victini

Can Someone Trade Me A Victini Please in pokemon i only need it to give me its name to trade some one else if you want i can get you any pokemon you want from from the other region but not unova or i will lend you Thundurus if you have pokemon white version with the other regions i will need to send them to your old region games so you can trade them to your new game i will need your friends code if so i will be forever in your debt .

I Just Need It So Its Registered On my pokedex It I Will Just Give You my Best Pokemon Then Trade You Straight back.

um my fied owes me victini right now so when i get it i can give it t you wht pokemondo u have

Edited by John-Paul Senior

Pokemon are a little more original.

And your saying an animal that can just hit people and mostly a copy of a pokemon is much more better than a animal that have a wide variety of types and moves that are quite unnatural. Also Pokemon came first.

I'm really biased for Kingdom Hearts. Haha.. I stopped watching Pokemon after the storyline got repetitive... so after the first region I was done with it.

I'm really biased for Kingdom Hearts. Haha.. I stopped watching Pokemon after the storyline got repetitive... so after the first region I was done with it.

Kanto = Amazing

Johto = Amazing

Hoenn = Okay

Sinnoh = What?

Unova = Great - Amazing

Unova has gotten better. A lot better.

I got one to trade and trade back as long as I barrow a Bravery enough to get an egg from it.

Anyone here up for it?

Edited by KHSonic

tutti frutti. Dude I have an extra Victini. Though I'm sure I can get another one easy.

That Be Awesome If You Would Give Me One Dont Mind Giving You It Back Its Jut I Can Have The Name To Find It On The GTG .

I got one to trade and trade back as long as I barrow a Bravery enough to get an egg from it.

Anyone here up for it?

If You Want A Rufflet I Can Give You One To Keep .

That Be Awesome If You Would Give Me One Dont Mind Giving You It Back Its Jut I Can Have The Name To Find It On The GTG .

tutti frutti. My friend code for my copy of Pokemon is 0218-1959-3442. All I would need is your code, which is found in the Key Pocket of your bag, from an object called Pal Pad. That's all I need in order to trade you the Victini.

tutti frutti. My friend code for my copy of Pokemon is 0218-1959-3442. All I would need is your code, which is found in the Key Pocket of your bag, from an object called Pal Pad. That's all I need in order to trade you the Victini.

Thank You My Code Is 5372-4913-1581

My code is 4599 3192 9785

Anytime Saturday or Sunday will work for me. I might prefer a later time like 6 EST or later.

Edited by KHSonic