Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JailXun

Zexion Fanclub

LOL no i cant tell if you were or not :P This is the internet sugar you cant always tell . Either way im not being literal . Just stating why i dont care much for Marly. None of the organization were saints .. But i still love them anyways . They are entertaining to say the least.

that's why I put the xD and I said Nahhhhh lol

So was it just me, but I only recently found out that Zexion is pronounced Zekshion (and no I never played Re:com, only the original).

that's why I put the xD and I said Nahhhhh lol

So was it just me, but I only recently found out that Zexion is pronounced Zekshion (and no I never played Re:com, only the original).

Well i own both and beat both so its no surprise to me .Xiggy's surprised me ( pronounced shigbar)

Well i own both and beat both so its no surprise to me .Xiggy's surprised me ( pronounced shigbar)

It is! wow I've been saying wrong this whole time, I thought it was Zigbar. when do they call him Shigbar?

It is! wow I've been saying wrong this whole time, I thought it was Zigbar. when do they call him Shigbar?

I still do say it like that xD . It was discussed wayyy back that thats how its pronounced in Japanese just like Lea is le-ah in japanese pronouciation.. Xion is sh-ion in pronounciation.If you watch Japanese cutscenes you'll see / hear what i mean though too

I still do say it like that xD . It was discussed wayyy back that thats how its pronounced in Japanese just like Lea is le-ah in japanese pronouciation.. Xion is sh-ion in pronounciation.If you watch Japanese cutscenes you'll see / hear what i mean though too

I hate how they pronounce zexion in the english version. Sounds so much better as zex-i-on than zex-ien

(on a another note I should have seen the realized how even's name would sound in japanese context http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png)

Edited by Dragoncat

To make things clear: I never said I HATE Axel I like the Roxas-Axel scenes very much.

I just made myself a book of retribution for cosplaying, and even a nyan version of it xD

If you have time and feel like it there's even a video of a con where I use the Nyan-version.

LOL... Perhaps one of the few I've got correct is Zexion... I always call him Sek-zion. And I've always called Lea Leah. I don't see what's the big deal in it sounding like a girl's name. Marluxia's name sounds like a girl, at least to me. Plus he's got pink hair and flower/death powers. And he's still a man. So, he's pronounced Leah to me.

I used to think Xion was like Sah-ee-on. But then, cutscene power to the max, I realize it's Shion... Some times I still slip, though. And Even... When I don't realize it's Vexen in time, I say it like even the word...

Anyhow, I like Zexion/Ienzo... I don't exactly have favorites, but I like him... And Axel... And Larxene... And... You get the point, not all of them, but several.

In my opinion, Zexion is not emo... He's just... scholarly... After all, he is Ienzo.