Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vincnet Dark-fire

kingdom hearts rp: the return of the x-blade

it's been a thousand years since birth by sleep, a new keyblade war is about to start.

RULES:

1) no God Modding ...I hate that! No one will be O.P.

2) cursing and love and stuff will be PG13

3) no controlling other characters without permission

4) make things understandable and easy to read.

5) have fun and be creative

6) normal kh13 rules apply (obviously)

name:

keyblade:

bio:

Appearance:

Home world:

Personality:

Theme(optional):

ok here is mine you cane use it like a gide line.

Name: Vincent Dark-fire

Keyblade's name: dark fenrir

Keyblade's appearance: it looks like the fenrir but with a blood red blade and black handle.

Preferred master to be taught under: the darkness it self

Appearance: has sliver hair down to his back, wheres a black trench coat that reaches to his feet. red shirt with a fish net under neath it. black pates. he were combat boates. he stands a six feet. caries a blood rose medaline. his eye are purple.

Bio: he was taken for his home world when he was born by the darkness. he lurnd to control it so it wont take control of him.

Home world: the world that never was

Personality: he will fight for the light. he fights for the week and his friends.

Theme(optional): sweating bulites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlePV6rk9gE

Edited by sir steven8

Name: Raynd

Keyblade: Crimson Zephyr

Bio: Born and raised in Twilight Town, one day randomly the keyblade chose him to be its wielder. Raynd now seeks to secrets of the keyblade.

Appearance: black spiky hair and silver eyes, he wears a white short sleeved hooded jacket over a red long sleeved shirt. Black baggy pants and typical black shoes.

Home world: Twilight Town

Personality: cool and aloof

Theme: TM revolution; resonance

Edited by nadryx320

Question: The Keyblade can be anything, right? Like either one from the game or one of our creation?

Name: Ssenkrad.

Keyblade: Master Xehanort's Keyblade.

Bio: Both a strange and mysterious old man, he apprantly has inherited "Xehanort's Will" and is now attempting to carry on his predecessor's plans of forging the X-Blade and then it using to open up Kingdom Hearts as well as then in turn starting a new Keyblade War by doing so.

Appearance: Resembles Master Xehanort in human physical appearance but has silver hair and has it tied up in Master Eraqus's hairstyle as well as wearing Organization XIII's black coat, pair of black gloves and pair of black male boots also including a giant size tatoo of a Heart crossed out with a X in the center of his back.

Home world: The World That Never Was.

Personality: The same as Master Xehanort's.

Theme: [media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWF-lcxdZxw&feature=player_detailpage[/media].

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Question: The Keyblade can be anything, right? Like either one from the game or one of our creation?

My keyblade is my own creation

anything

Name: Ssenkrad.

Keyblade: Master Xehanort's Keyblade.

Bio: Both a strange and mysterious old man, he apprantly has inherited "Xehanort's Will" and is now attempting to carry on his predecessor's plans of forging the X-Blade and then it using to open up Kingdom Hearts as well as then in turn starting a new Keyblade War by doing so.

Appearance: Resembles Master Xehanort in human physical appearance but has silver hair and has it tied up in Master Eraqus's hairstyle as well as wearing Organization XIII's black coat, pair of black gloves and pair of black male boots also including a giant size tatoo of a Heart crossed out with a X in the center of his back.

Home world: The World That Never Was.

Personality: The same as Master Xehanort's.

Theme: [media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWF-lcxdZxw&feature=player_detailpage[/media].

your are in

Name: Raynd

Keyblade: Crimson Zephyr

Bio: Born and raised in Twilight Town, one day randomly the keyblade chose him to be its wielder. Raynd now seeks to secrets of the keyblade.

Appearance: black spiky hair and silver eyes, he wears a white short sleeved hooded jacket over a red long sleeved shirt. Black baggy pants and typical black shoes.

Home world: Twilight Town

Personality: cool and aloof

Theme: TM revolution; resonance

your in

shall we begin.

Vincent stood near the beach of destiny island. he looked over to the sea, he had a small smile on his face. "that is a big one" Vincent ran and grab his surf broad and walked near the eaged of the water.

the water hiss when it touched his feet. he looked down and had a smaller smile on his face. "ever time i try and surf the water always does this." he started to patel out of the water and surfed back to the sand.

when he got back a figure in a Organization XIII's black coat stood there with his arm crost his chest. Vincent walked over to his stuff and picked it up. "so what do you need?"

Samalta walked out of the forest to a tall tower. "I wonder what she will try and tell me to let her do this time. The only reason I keep her in the first place is to be able to tap into her pure heart for my own use." Samalta climbed the tower and got inside the window.

Kelly was at her lucky mirror looking herself in the mirror and combing her hair. She looked over when Samalta walked in. "Mother, I didnt think you'd be back for a while." Kelly said. Samalta put her basket of goodies down on a nearby table. "And why would you think that? I told you I be back today, too bad they wont allow you to come with me to the meetings. I would more wather like being with you than being with them." Samalta said. "Either way, you are here now, mother. Now mother, I been thinking while you were gone." Kelly said. Samalta gave her a weird look. "Oh you have?" Samalta said. "Yes mother, I have been thinking and wondering, would you please let me go on the gem hunt? I know you normally dont allow me to go because you believe I need more training with my keyblade, but I think that this hunt would be a way to boast my weilding to the next level." Kelly said. "Child, why would you ever want to do something so dangerous? You have never been outside this tower to keep you safe from this terrible world we live in. But I will say you are becoming almost a better keyblade weilder than me, almost. So, I hate to do this, but I will not, whatsoever, let you.........stay in here while there is a hunt waiting for you to win it." Samalta said. Kelly was shocked, "You mean I can go? Thank you so much mother, I swear I will come back right after it is all over." Kelly said. "Just make sure you are safe, I dont want to lose the one thing that matters to me." Samalta said hugging Kelly. Kelly then grabbed her bag, her bow, and put on a black coat with a black hood. "Thank you again." Kelly said and then left the tower.

When Kelly was gone, Samalta smiled. "The only reason you are going is to put my plan in action, my little fool. Now I must pay a visit to my dear old friend." Samalta said laughing and exiting through a dark portal.

the man in the hood looked backed at Vincent. "Vincent it's time to bring the world of light to its knees and bring back the X-blade."

"but master." Vincent said while looking at the sky. "i am starting to like the world of light."

"don't bee a fool like your father." said Vincent's master.

"i shall not fail you." Vincent said while he put no his boots. then he reached for his coat. he threw it on and started to walked. his blood rose bound on his chest. ' i shall beat you master and save the worlds form your dismaies.' Vincent thought to him self. he pulled out his keyblade and turn it into a keyblade glider. his armor turn on. it was darker then night it self. he flew up and into space. 'i have to tell yen sin about this.'

Kelly reached the middle of the forest. There was a tall strange stone temple located where she was. "Thats odd. What is thing doing here?" Kelly asked herself. She walked inside the temple to find serval of cave ddawings on the wall. She came to the end of the temple to find a drawing of a mother, father, and daughter. The daughter waz shown changing into a dragon. Kelly then recieved a foggy vision that was hard to make out. "Strange." Kelly said shaking her head.

Samalta arrived outside Yen Sid's tower. "Right on time. The dude who is destined to help out Kelly May will arrive at anytime. If I can stop him here, then I can change the fate of me. Good thing Yen Sid believes I am still his little pupil." Samalta said smiling.

name: Konna Lanso

keyblade: End Of Pain

Posted Image

bio: A Keyblade apprentice who once fell to darkness, Konna was defeated and cast away by a light Keyblade wielder. In the dark realm, her body was infected by a shadow parasite that drains the light from it's host/victim. She created a suit of armor to keep the parasite from destroying her. Using mechanical substitutes for her powers over light (which has been lost to the parasite) and darkness (which would only strengthen the creature), Konna seeks one thing so that she can attain peace: Redemption.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Black replaces red. Tarnished silver replaces gold.

New mask;

Posted Image

Face under mask;

Posted Image

Home world: Land of Departure.

Personality: Determined, sarcastic, quick tempered and

Theme(optional):

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxB9_ST_FY[/media]

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Vincent made it to Yen Sid's tower faster then he hoped. his keyblade glider turn back in to dark fenrir. his armor formed back in to his coat. "i hope i am not late."

Vincent was walking up to the door when he felt a dark power near by. 'not here' he slowly walked over to where he felt the power coining from. he pulled out his key blade and walked slowly. he saw a girl standing there like there is no care in the world. ' does Yen SId know about her.'

he rush tword the girl with keyblade in hand. he swung down with all of his might.

name: Konna Lanso

keyblade: End Of Pain

Posted Image

bio: A Keyblade apprentice who once fell to darkness, Konna was defeated and cast away by a light Keyblade wielder. In the dark realm, her body was infected by a shadow parasite that drains the light from it's host/victim. She created a suit of armor to keep the parasite from destroying her. Using mechanical substitutes for her powers over light (which has been lost to the parasite) and darkness (which would only strengthen the creature), Konna seeks one thing so that she can attain peace: Redemption.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Black replaces red. Tarnished silver replaces gold.

New mask;

Posted Image

Face under mask;

Posted Image

Home world: Land of Departure.

Personality: Determined, sarcastic, quick tempered and

Theme(optional):

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxB9_ST_FY[/media]

you are in and have fun.

you are in and have fun.

(Thanks.)

Konna stared down at the sea of lights that came off Traverse Town. She liked the place. Light, yet dark. She didn't feel as much of an outsider here. She stood up from a crouch and walked away from the bell towers edge. She walked inside the tower, the place she had claimed as her home. Inside were gears and machines, with a hammock hung in a corner and a desk with personal items beside it.

She walked up to the table and took up her mask in her hands. She had mixed feelings about the mask. On one hand, it was a prison. Something she had to wear or lose herself. On the other hand, it was a protection. No one could see her face when she wore it. She was safe inside her body shaped fortress.

She pushed these thoughts aside as she turned the mask around and put it on. She finished her preparation by pulling her hood up.

"I won't do any good staying here." She said to herself, her voice having a muffled, metallic edge to it.

She walked through the workings of the bell tower and exited through a door that led to the streets. Once outside, she keyed up a device on her wrist. With it, she could artificially created portals. She typed in her destination and a glowing, crackling portal enveloped her, taking the Keyblade warrior to the mysterious tower.

Raynd just spent his day like any other day just sitting up on top of the clock tower and watched the town for any danger to strike. Raynd was like the guardian of Twilight Town. Ever since last years struggle match and creatures of darkness recked the tournament and he magically was able to summon The keyblade to his hand. Now he watches if any of these things decide to show them selves. The towns been clear for weeks but Raynd spots a group heading into the tunnels. Raynd rushes down and charges into the tunnels. He loved doing this, being able to protect others. But little naive Raynd, unaware of the outside world, did not know of his greater calling and what epic adventure awaited him.

Edited by nadryx320

Seeing Raynd from a distance, did Ssenkrad started speaking to him with his mind by saying "Hmph, you? a protector of this town? why would the Keyblade choose a fledgling like you?" said Ssenkrad, now seen in full appearance instead of just hiding from within the shadows, with his Organization XIII's Black Coat's hood up while watching Raynd from behind, at a corner near him.

Raynd ignored to voice in his head and took out the heartless in no time at all, he still had enough time get some sea-salt ice cream and go home.

Samalta let Vicent's attack hit her. She fell to the floor in fake pain. "Ow, what was that for? I just came to visit my dear old master, Yen Sid, I didnt come to get attacked by some criminal." Samalta said on the ground.

Vincent stood there "i am very sorry" he bowed. he reached out with his hand. "is that i feel your darkness coming from you." he said with a smile on his face. "i am also here here to Yin Sid."

he walked away from Samalta. from the corner of his eye he saw a portal open. "what is with all these people coimeing to see Yin Sid." he reached the door and pushed it opened. as the door closed, a heartless shadow came up from the ground. "aww man not here." he said while pulling out his keyblade.

the shadow lunged at him he. he kicked it in the chin and it when flying up in the air. he swung down. the heartless was destroy. a few more came from the ground. 'there is only thing to do.' Vincent thought to him self. "as the commander you heartless i demand you go back to your realm and leave this place." he said while his darkness aura was showing who was the boss of them.

the heartless fread for there lives and sunk in the ground. Vincent his the ground as his darkness was out of control. "somebody help me." he said while struggling to get back in control.

Edited by sir steven8

Ssenkrad, while sitting in the White Room at Twilight Town's Old Mansion, once again starts speaking to Raynd within his mind by saying "Why should a brat like you deserve to wield a powerful weapon such as the Keyblade?" said Ssenkrad to Raynd, trying to upset him for some both strange and mysterious reasons.

Vincent's power created a shock wave of energy. he yelled out in pain. he cough up blood. "i don't have long until i am a heartless." he struggled to get to his feet. he cough up even more blood. "this is not the end." he reached the stairs and used the rail as a sorport. he started to walked up the stairs.

he made his wave up to the white room. "i don't have much energy left to keep this up." he reached the door and cough up even more blood. he wiped his mouth and opened the door.

Raynd still had no reason to listen to the voice he believed he was just tired so he just decided to go to bed.

"Think all you want boy, there will be no way to stop the approaching "Storm" of sorts." said Ssenkrad to Raynd.

Vincent tried to stand up but lost his balance. he tried to stop the fall, he place his hands over his chest. he hit the ground and he let out a wimpier. "somebody help me." he ask to anyone.

Samalta followed a trail of blood left by Vincent. "If this is the dude who will help Kelly defeat me, he is off to a poor start. I might as well help him." Samalta said to herself. She finally reached Vincent to see him on the floor. "Oh my, you need some help! What can I do?" Samalta asked him.