Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vincnet Dark-fire

kingdom hearts rp: the return of the x-blade

name: Kyle

keyblade: Necroshlius - A black keyblade used by Kyle. It has a long shaft with blue ancient markings on it with jewels on the shaft and on the oval shaped handguard. The teeth resemble that of dragon teeth with wing like proportions. It's keychain looks like a dragon head. It is able to cast dark magic. There is an purple demonic eye on the bottom of the handguard similar to that of the Soul Eater.

bio: Kyle is an elderly keyblade wielder that desires a lot of power and knowlage and to be the ruler of all worlds by seeking the X-Blade and unlocking Kingdom Hearts. His plans rival Ssenkrad's plans and they would fight each other everytime they see each other when they say that the X-Blade shall belong to me.

Appearance: http://bulk.destruct...c4djpg-620x.jpg

Home world: Radiant Garden

Personality: Cruel, Cunning, Honorable, Violent and Destructive

Theme(optional): [media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF183gVG0dc[/media]

Edited by Tom13

Vincent looked up at her. "i have a ilnes that slowly kiss me from the inside out." he cough up more blood. "the only cure is to have somebody to use a keyblade and take way this cures." he slowly reach up with his hand. "i know you have a keyblade, please use it on me and i will bee in your deat."

'Vincent you cant trust her.' Vincent for once in his life ingorned the voice inside his head. he looked like he was miles away. "please help me."

name: Kyle

keyblade: Necroshlius - A black keyblade used by Kyle. It has a long shaft with blue ancient markings on it with jewels on the shaft and on the oval shaped handguard. The teeth resemble that of dragon teeth with wing like proportions. It's keychain looks like a dragon head. It is able to cast dark magic. There is an purple demonic eye on the bottom of the handguard similar to that of the Soul Eater.

bio: Kyle is an elderly keyblade wielder that desires a lot of power and knowlage and to be the ruler of all worlds by seeking the X-Blade and unlocking Kingdom Hearts. His plans rival Ssenkrad's plans and they would fight each other everytime they see each other when they say that the X-Blade shall belong to me.

Appearance: http://bulk.destruct...c4djpg-620x.jpg

Home world: Radiant Garden

Personality: Cruel, Cunning, Honorable, Violent and Destructive

Theme(optional): [media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF183gVG0dc[/media]

you are in the Big cheese/

Samalta smiled in her mind. (This is too easy, best part is he will be in my deat, which means he wouldnt become the hero of legend after all) Samalta thought in her mind. She pulled out her keyblade and a huge flash went towards Vincent.

as the ball of light hit Vincent he let out a scream of pain. as the ball of light cleared Vincent stood there. "finally i am ride of this cures that has pledged me my whole life." he bowed to Samalta "thank you and i will be in your deat." he started to walk away. "oh if you need to call me here." he toste her a D-link.

Vincent open the door. there was Yin Sid. "hello Vincent its has been a while." Vincent bowed "yes it has master."

"Vincent, the heartless, nobody, and the unversed are back. i don't know how they got here but you need to stop them. oh before i forget they are more keyblade wilder this time." Yin Sid had a smile on his face.

Vincent looked at the old man "i will do my beat to stop the darkness form taken over the worlds." he held out his hand and his keyblade was summind. "i will start in Halloween town." he threw his keyblad and it became a keyblade glider. "see you soon old man." he was off to Halloween town.

Vincent looked up at her. "i have a ilnes that slowly kiss me from the inside out." he cough up more blood. "the only cure is to have somebody to use a keyblade and take way this cures." he slowly reach up with his hand. "i know you have a keyblade, please use it on me and i will bee in your deat."

'Vincent you cant trust her.' Vincent for once in his life ingorned the voice inside his head. he looked like he was miles away. "please help me."

you are in the Big cheese/

what do you mean by the big cheese?

Raynd woke up. The voice echoed in his head, 'what did he mean?' He thought to himself. He shrugged his shoulders and left his room and began to walk around town, the place was quite... too quite.

A corridor of darkness opens up in Twilight Town, Kyle was walking out of it with his hands to his back.

"Well...This town looks interesting...I might try to conquer this world as well after forging the X-Blade... But first i need to gather the things needed to forge it.... 7 lights.... 13 darknesses.... I might need to try and trick 12 people to help me battle 7 lights to form the X-Blade and unlock Kingdom Hearts." Kyle said as he walked around the sandlot.

Kyle then goes to the town plaza and thinks what to do.

Raynd went up to his post and began to scout as normal but no one was out. At least no one he recognized, he looked at the town square at saw a strange man that Raynd has never seen before. With nothing else going on he just watched the man.

Kyle looks up and sees Raynd in the town sqaure and looks at him examining him closely. He then wondering if he could be one of the 7 lights if so he decided to test his strength.

"Boy....Let's fight!!!! As a test!!!!" Kyle said summoning his keyblade in his left hand.

His keyblade had a long shaft with blue ancient markings on it with jewels on the shaft and on the oval shaped handguard. The teeth resemble that of dragon teeth with wing like proportions. It's keychain looks like a dragon head. It even had a purple eye similar to the one the Soul Eater had on the bottom of the handguard.

Vincent was flying on his keyblade glider. when he spot the town of Halloween.

he touched down and his keyblade was back in his hand. he looked around everything seamed to be normal when a hand grabed him for behind. it slammed him in to the ground.

Vincent got up and check to see if anything was broken. he had a few cuts but nothing else was broken. he looked around to see if the arm would comeback. he jumped and a hand came out of the ground. "holy cow." he landed on top of a tome stone. the hand lunged at him. Vincent did a back flipped and landed the rolled to the side just in time to miss another lunged.

"i am going to need help."

Raynd was shocked, he thought he was the only one with a keyblade. He summons his Crimson Zephyr and jumps of the station tower to a lower roof top then to runs across the rooftops to the town square leaping off with a strike targeted at the man.

Kyle looked at Raynd and then began to run after him and then he aims his keyblade at Raynd and fires some triple dark firaga shots at him while running at him.

"Hehehehehe... Let's see if you can dodge this..." Kyle said.

Edited by Tom13

Raynd, in midair, blocks the first two shots and get hit by the last one. Hits the ground and pounces back up then charges at Kyle again.

Kyle takes his keyblade and slashes Raynd 3 times while moving at him while finishing the combo by slamming the keyblade to the ground to make a shockwave to blow him to a wall.

"Hehehehe....Is that all you got?" Kyle asked Raynd.

Samalta reached Yen Sid's room and went inside. "Master Yen Sid." Samalta bowed at him. "Samalta, it has been a while, what may I help you with?" Yen Sid asked. "Master, what makes you think that I am not here to help you? Well anyways, I have been to the darkest realm of my world, I have seen the unthinkable. Master, the heartless, nobodies, and unverse are bigger than ever. They are not like they used to be, they are forming in more new ways than before. Master, I need you to point me out to the world where they all come from, I need to find Kingdom Hearts." Samalta said. Yen Sid breathed in heavily, "Samalta, I fear that the worst is yet to come. The powerful X-blade will be reborn into the hands of the darkness. Heartless will overcome their need for nobodies. Unverse will become what we think of as human. Seas will flood, mountains will fall. There will be no Kingdom Hearts. But for now, I can help you with your quest, but you will need to travel world to world to find the portal inside, for I dont know where it is myself." Yen Sid said. "Anything, I need to stop this darkness before it reaches my daughter." Samalta said. "Ah yes, Kelly. Well to start you off, I would go look in Halloween Town, then I would head over to Twilight Town, then the path will be clear for you to follow it." Yen Sid said. "Right, I will not fail you, master." Samalta said. She then left the room. When she got outside, she opened a dark portal and reached Halloween Town. She looked over to see a hand attack Vincent, "Well he is here too, good thing will is in my deat." Samalta ran over to him. "Do you ever give a woman a break?" She asked. She then rushed at the hand will super sonic speed and slashed her keyblade at it.

Vincent rolled to the side as the hand came crushing down. he jumped over the hand. he looked down and saw that a dusk was helping him. "i got to take what i am given " he landed near the nobody. the dusk turn and nodded. Vincent's keyblade was engulf in a black fire. he threw it "fire raid." the keyblade cut threw the hand. the dusk jumped and kicked it over to Vincent. he kicked it up ward. his keyblade came back to him. "limet" his keyblade glowed a dark red.

Vincent jumped up and slammed the hand down and shot a fire ball at it. the hand disaperitd. the dusk started to walk a way. "hey you thanks for the help." vincnet said with a small smile. the dusk looked back at Vincent and keeped walking. Vincent started to run after it.

Vincent rolled to the side as the hand came crushing down. he jumped over the hand. he looked down and saw that a dusk was helping him. "i got to take what i am given " he landed near the nobody. the dusk turn and nodded. Vincent's keyblade was engulf in a black fire. he threw it "fire raid." the keyblade cut threw the hand. the dusk jumped and kicked it over to Vincent. he kicked it up ward. his keyblade came back to him. "limet" his keyblade glowed a dark red.

Vincent jumped up and slammed the hand down and shot a fire ball at it. the hand disaperitd. the dusk started to walk a way. "hey you thanks for the help." vincnet said with a small smile. the dusk looked back at Vincent and keeped walking. Vincent started to run after it.

Konna stood at the foot of Yen Sid's tower. She looked up to it's top and blew out a breath.

"I know you see me." She said.

"I was not expecting to see you again, Konna." Yen Sid answered, his voice floating on the breeze. "Why have you come?"

Konna shrugged.

"Worlds are going to crap and saving them seems like a good hobby." She said.

She wanted to say that she was sorry and that she wanted to regain his trust and forgiveness, though she couldn't get it out of her throat.

"I see." Yen Sid said in a neutral tone. "Then, I might have a mission for you."

Konna looked up in surprise.

"You do?"

Vincent stopped in his tracked. he saw Samalta take out another hand. "i wonder why she is doing here?" vincent thought to himself. he walked over to Samalta. "yes do you need me?"

Samalta looked over at him. "For the matter of fact, I am here just to find the next part of my path. I am trying to destory the incoming darkness and keep my daughter safe." Samalta said. Another hand came from behind Vincent. "Watch out!" Samalta said and slashed the hand before it could get over to them. "Okay so lets see, there are large hands coming through the ground, we are where Oggie Boggie used to be, the darkness is around the area, and there is a coffin just sitting there. With all of that, that means our true villian is a heartless coffin spider thing." Samalta said.

Vincent nodded his head. Vincent pulled out his keyblade. "i think its time i show what i can do." he held out his other hand and a second keyblade was summoned. it was fenrir in it's true glory. "i have been wanting to do this for along time." he ran twords the heartless. he dogged a few more hands.

Kyle grinned and said.

"My name is Kyle...I have other plans to do but heres a hint of one of my plans I plan to forge the X-Blade!!! The reason why I'm testing you is to see if you are one of the 7 lights!!!!'" Kyle said.

Kyle then fires a lot of triple dark blizzaga shots from his keyblade at Raynd.

Edited by Tom13

Raynd dives out of the way and then rolls back in to stance, "sounds like a little bit more than a hint!" He stated before charging back at Kyle. Targeting pressure points.