Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Decimo

KH3D Treasure chests maps

If anyone could help me with finding the 3rd chest in the last world, I'd be forever grateful as it's the last one I need to get the trophy. D:

At TWTNW? Delusive Beginning, in the center-ish area.

I'll try to get these maps finished during the weekend.

Edited by Decimo

So, does anyone know how to get chest #23 for Riku in Traverse Town? I've been trying for 3 hours to get it, but I cant find a way :(

Try Reality Shift on one of the nearby barrels.

This is great! Thank you! But I've already found all the trasures of that worlds http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png'

I can't find one trasure from Riku in The Grid and one from Sora in TWTNW :wacko:

Which ones?

e: Added map of The Grid. I hate navigating that place, so tell me if there's anything wrong with the maps.

Edited by Decimo

Which ones?

e: Added map of The Grid. I hate navigating that place, so tell me if there's anything wrong with the maps.

The treasure from Riku in the Grid is the number 23, and the trasure from Sora in TWTNW is the number 9.

I finally foun the treasure of the Grid. Now I have all the treasures of Riku :D

Thanks a lot :)

The treasure from Riku in the Grid is the number 23, and the trasure from Sora in TWTNW is the number 9.

I finally foun the treasure of the Grid. Now I have all the treasures of Riku :D

Thanks a lot :)

I don't have the map done, but here you can see where that chest is located: http://i47.tinypic.com/33ehiwz.jpg

I can't find Sora, 16, the grid. I'm in the right section but I just can't find it! Help?!

Continued: (can't edit :/) it says on your map that the same chest is in the same place for Riku and Sora and I have 16 for Riku but can't find Sora's

I can't find Sora, 16, the grid. I'm in the right section but I just can't find it! Help?!

Continued: (can't edit :/) it says on your map that the same chest is in the same place for Riku and Sora and I have 16 for Riku but can't find Sora's

Going down the path from the Bridge exit you'll come to the pink line you can grind on. On the left-side of this pink line will be a bar sticking out of the side of the building. Just jump on it and follow the path, it'll lead to the treasure. (I'm assuming its 16 considering its the only one in the area.)

Oh no! I was wondering of why I don't get the Treasure Seeker trophy, an it's because I didn't find a treasure of Prankster's Paradise (Sora) :( . It's the number 22. Please, help!

Oh no! I was wondering of why I don't get the Treasure Seeker trophy, an it's because I didn't find a treasure of Prankster's Paradise (Sora) :( . It's the number 22. Please, help!

It's on the circus area, where there's those things that make you jump (no idea how it's called in English, sorry).

It's on the circus area, where there's those things that make you jump (no idea how it's called in English, sorry).

Oh, thank you so much :D!

I finally got all treasures :)