Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
lizzie1238

KH3D Level 1 help

So I've never done a level 1 run before and I'm trying it now. I'm doing it on proud, because I wanted to try proud before critical. On Traverse Town and up until now, I haven't really had any difficulty. But now I got to the boss as Riku and he killed me so quickly.

Any tips for beating the boss and general tips for a level 1 run?

pretty much dont use flow motion and lvl your dreameaters up past 70

Why shouldn't I use flow motion? I've found it pretty helpful and I used it to help beat the Traverse Town boss as Sora.

Why shouldn't I use flow motion? I've found it pretty helpful and I used it to help beat the Traverse Town boss as Sora.

flowmotion is ok to do rarely just dont rely on it cuz it can really bite you in the ass later

Edited by xXVentusfanXx

u can take damage during flow motion , so if u use it later on after traverse town ur gonna start dying a lot since u pretty much get 1 hit ko'd for the most part

level 1 run on this game is impossible and trust me i have experience with this since the game came out back in march. its too much trouble and critical mode will just stop you in your track before you even get to the last 4 worlds. Enemies A.I in this game are too smart and know how to attack. this is my only advice for that and not go through with it. Balloons wont help much either.

first I didn't want to play on critical mode. but because I want the trophy I've started critical mode with normal leveling....and was killed ~20 times during Sora's first boss

It's really a pain to play on critical.... and I won't do this ever again !

xD im going to beat critcal lvl 1 and 100% it too lol :) i beat kh2 FM+ lvl 1 no dives no magic and no damage along with no ablilitys expet for the ones like doge roll high jump and super glide and exp 0 same with bbs FM i did a lvl 1 and kh 358 lvl 1 no keyblade add on.

So what im going to do when i play this game is im going to try lvl 1 critical no flowmotion and only reality shifts when needed to get passed aeras the only comands ill use for sora will be thunder dashx2 cura x2 prism windmill x2 and my most fave comand of them all x 2 balloons becuse it reminds me of the mine set in bbs for riku i wont use any dream eaters at all no flowmotion comands and only relity shifts when needed the deck ill use is x2 dark firaga x2 cura x2 shadow breaker and x2 dark break or dark aura

Currently on the Notre Dame world. I have second chance, still trying to get once more and leaf bracer. Just need more link points...

And some people keep talking about critical, I'm actually on proud. So it's not going to be as insanely hard.