Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Caity

I'd like to see Namine fight

Couldn't she just have walked through those bars?

I just saw the picture of her in the cell, and you're right...

Being a girl, she probably thought she was too fat to fit through

Poor insecure Kairi....

In my opinion, it's either because there's some kind of force field preventing it, or the texture developers miscaled the bars. Assuming it's the latter, I hope this gets corrected if/when they make a HD Collection.

In my opinion, it's either because there's some kind of force field preventing it, or the texture developers miscaled the bars. Assuming it's the latter, I hope this gets corrected if/when they make a HD Collection.

Considering we can't see this force field, a lot of people think she was just too dim xD If they was a force field surely she wouldn't have been able to hold the bars while looking out?

I could see her using a telekinetic based style.

I can see her having a decent fighting/strength combat, but her main strength lying in magic (and light magic mainly) with princess based attacks and POH keyblades, like "Radiant Princess", "White Witch"(since her nobody), "Courageous Crown", "Royal Blush" for example or things based on Aqua, seeing as she passed the keyblade onto her. Just an example.

I'd definately like Namine to develop more as her own character and stop with the hero-worship of Sora, but she doesn't seem much like a fighter. I can see her helping everyone where she can to get what they need, but going out and fighting doesn't seem in her character.