Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
power-of-wind

KH2 World that Never Was

I could be wrong...but TWTNW is the dark side of twilight town. Since Twilight town is both in light and darkness, the twilight town where roxas is from is in the light, while TWTNW is the dark part. If anything, the entire citizens are heartless. since the world is so close to the darkness, countless heartless are bound to thrive there.

I could be wrong...but TWTNW is the dark side of twilight town. Since Twilight town is both in light and darkness, the twilight town where roxas is from is in the light, while TWTNW is the dark part. If anything, the entire citizens are heartless. since the world is so close to the darkness, countless heartless are bound to thrive there.

Going by what you said, if Twilight Town is a world of both light and darkness and TWTNW is a world of darkness, then what is a world of light? In particular the opposite of TWTNW and the light part of Twilight Town?

Twilight town IS inbetween the realm of darkness and light. the part roxas is from is closer to the light, while TWTNW is closer to the dark realm. If you remember, Pete said to Malificent that since they are so close to the darkness, it would be hard for malificent to control them.

I belive nobodies and heartless travel about TWTNW, if you look in some of the cutscenes, you would notice. (like the cutscene where ansem the wise was killed along with his heart-data-thingy trying to turn Kingdom Hearts into data. when the hearts fell down to the streets, nobodies were helplessly basking in them.) Plus, if you switch around a couple of letters in the abbreviation TWTNW, you would see TWTWN (Twilight Town) but of course this might be coincidence, I just wanted to put this out there.