Posted September 22, 201214 yr Hey~~~ i was wondering does anyone have the all front,back,left and right side of no heart ? i was looking for it and i cant find it. i'm going to cosplay no heart this halloween... so please help !! thanks
September 22, 201214 yr Ha, your thread title rhymes! My best guess would be to watch a video of the battle and pause it at certain times... Possibly the Ultimania has it, but I've only seen some scans and I wouldn't be positive.
September 22, 201214 yr Cosplay as him for halloween? Unless ylure going bbsfm style, all you'll be doing is sitting on a big *** chair with a big *** sword. Handing out candy I guess, but most kids will be like WTF?!
September 22, 201214 yr Then imagine a kid as a Keyblader comes by... Aaaawkward. That reminds me, I'll probably have to dress up for Halloween as well...
September 22, 201214 yr Whats no heart? /confused. It's a secret boss in BBS. Ha, your thread title rhymes! My best guess would be to watch a video of the battle and pause it at certain times... Possibly the Ultimania has it, but I've only seen some scans and I wouldn't be positive. This, and you could always try your luck with google.
September 23, 201214 yr *Who's No Heart? Master Xehanort's armour, it's a secret or optional boss battle in Birth by Sleep Final Mix.
Hey~~~ i was wondering does anyone have the all front,back,left and right side of no heart ? i was looking for it and i cant find it.
i'm going to cosplay no heart this halloween... so please help !! thanks