Posted September 27, 201214 yr Popular Post Silent Maiden when she's happy Silent Maiden when she's in a good mood Silent Maiden when she's hungry Silent Maiden when she's in a bad mood/FUUUU Silent Maiden when she's bored Silent Maiden when she's crying and Silent Maiden when she's Rock 'n Rolling
September 27, 201214 yr THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVAR! 8D Ugh, I'm out of likes, but the second I get one back I'm coming here! XDDDDDD
September 28, 201214 yr OH MY GOD. WE'RE LIKE SISTERS. SAME GESTURES. BEST FLOATING ARM BUDDIES FOR EVARRR
September 28, 201214 yr Reached my quota also. But it's the the little things like this that can make my day. :,D
September 28, 201214 yr Your arm is so smexy I cant handle it Edited September 28, 201214 yr by Flaming Lea
September 28, 201214 yr STOP it Guiz! You're making me blush :DD Where's a picture for that emotion? I want to see it!
September 28, 201214 yr Seems NO ONE can XDDD Fun fact : If you scroll down the pics fast it looks like your arm is actually moving .o.0
September 28, 201214 yr Author Fun fact : If you scroll down the pics fast it looks like your arm is actually moving .o.0 I Just noticed that O.0 ThankS!
September 28, 201214 yr Siax is jealous because your arms show more emotion then he did in three games
September 28, 201214 yr Fun fact : If you scroll down the pics fast it looks like your arm is actually moving .o.0 I legit just sat here for 5 minutes doing that
Silent Maiden when she's happy
Silent Maiden when she's in a good mood
Silent Maiden when she's hungry
Silent Maiden when she's in a bad mood/FUUUU
Silent Maiden when she's bored
Silent Maiden when she's crying
and Silent Maiden when she's Rock 'n Rolling