Posted October 1, 201214 yr Popular Post Oh yessss, all that sexy o.o Edited October 1, 201214 yr by Riku'sAngel
October 1, 201214 yr Author And thus this thread about the birth was born. EW. DON'T RUIN MY SEXY LOKI THREAD WITH SUCH THINGS.
October 1, 201214 yr Oh yessss, all that sexy o.o DAMN YOU LIKE QUOTA! I NEED MOAR TO THROW THEM AT TOM HIDDLESON. NOOOOOOOOOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
October 1, 201214 yr Author DAMN YOU LIKE QUOTA! I NEED MOAR TO THROW THEM AT TOM HIDDLESON. NOOOOOOOOOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM SOMEONE WHO GETS ME! YESYESYESYES
October 1, 201214 yr Author 4 DOES WANT DOES WANT DOES WANT HOLY FUC- YOU CAN'T JUST SPRING ALL THAT SEXY WITH NO WARNING, I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK.
October 1, 201214 yr HOLY FUC- YOU CAN'T JUST SPRING ALL THAT SEXY WITH NO WARNING, I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK. I HAVE A BONER AND I'M A GIRL. THAT HOW SEXY HE IS.
October 1, 201214 yr 4 DOES WANT DOES WANT DOES WANT DAYYUUUMMMM Look at dem eyes. 8D My mind = Blown
October 1, 201214 yr Author I HAVE A BONER AND I'M A GIRL. THAT HOW SEXY HE IS. FUC*KING YES. Loki, I love you. Let me have your children. Edited October 1, 201214 yr by Riku'sAngel
October 1, 201214 yr More like: Intelligence + Talent + Humor + Sexy + Good hair This thread somehow turned into a 'fangirl over Tom Hiddleston' thread
October 1, 201214 yr Author More like: Intelligence + Talent + Humor + Sexy + Good hair This thread somehow turned into a 'fangirl over Tom Hiddleston' thread I knew it was missing something. I regret NOTHING.
October 1, 201214 yr More like: Intelligence + Talent + Humor + Sexy + Good hair This thread somehow turned into a 'fangirl over Tom Hiddleston' thread Yes, you're welcome. FUC*KING YES. Loki, I love you. Let me have your children. I would be the father of his children, ya know with the whole mother of sleipnir thing.
October 1, 201214 yr Author Yes, you're welcome. I would be the father of his children, ya know with the whole mother of sleipnir thing. I was trying to forget that part... Edit: Because I was stupid enough to look up 'sexy Loki' Edited October 1, 201214 yr by Riku'sAngel
October 1, 201214 yr I was trying to forget that part... Edit: Because I was stupid enough to look up 'sexy Loki'
October 1, 201214 yr Author 4 DAT SMILE That's how it always is love, where have you been? Edited October 1, 201214 yr by Riku'sAngel
October 1, 201214 yr I would be the father of his children, ya know with the whole mother of sleipnir thing. So you want to be a horse? Its a good thing I enjoy riding horses.
October 1, 201214 yr Author this isnt a loki thread, its a tom hiddleston one i mean fucking really I give up, this photo hates me. Edited October 1, 201214 yr by Riku'sAngel
October 1, 201214 yr So you want to be a horse? Its a good thing I enjoy riding horses. Loki just said he'd ride me... I DIED.
Oh yessss, all that sexy o.o
Edited by Riku'sAngel