Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JTD95

Tetsuya Nomura interview appears in October 4 Famitsu (screens + translation)

What they mean by that was in the original KHFM it had english voices for old cutscene with japanese subs. In KH HD it will have japanese voices with japanese subs. So when it comes out oversea (really low chance it won't come out oversea) it will have english voices for the US KH, and i would hope all the other language it came out for

good good. thanks :)

it'd better be released in europe, i'll finally get to play re:com!! ahh, i remember emailing square enix 3 times complaining....

that means.....young sora will sound like KH Re:CoM and KH3D sora? Since the game included in the HD remix is KH 1 remix(there are new cutscenes in KH 1 remix right?)....but I love his KH1 sora voice D:

that means.....young sora will sound like KH Re:CoM and KH3D sora? Since the game included in the HD remix is KH 1 remix(there are new cutscenes in KH 1 remix right?)....but I love his KH1 sora voice D:

well idk the Japanese voice hasnt change that much for Sora while english voice has. So we will have to wait and see what SE decide to do. Also i agree i like KH1 sora voice better. I hope they don't have HJO revoice the lines for KH1

well idk the Japanese voice hasnt change that much for Sora while english voice has. So we will have to wait and see what SE decide to do. Also i agree i like KH1 sora voice better. I hope they don't have HJO revoice the lines for KH1

yeah....I hope they can find a kid that has a voice that's close to KH1 sora's voice....

this looks awesome. might just have to sell my Xbox or something to get a ps3 if this comes to the US. even then i think i would do it, unless they region lock the game.

yeah....I hope they can find a kid that has a voice that's close to KH1 sora's voice....

They don't need to find anyone, they already have a dub. There'd be no new lines to dub for the Final Mix.

Well this is for a Japan and the Famitsu Weekly. It's confirmed to be released in Japan. I don't want to sound rude but knowing if it's released in the US or not doesn't impact them.

They don't need to find anyone, they already have a dub. There'd be no new lines to dub for the Final Mix.

hmm now that I think about it the new cutscenes of KH Final Mix are mostly about riku...

Well this is for a Japan and the Famitsu Weekly. It's confirmed to be released in Japan. I don't want to sound rude but knowing if it's released in the US or not doesn't impact them.

If its real then its a shame because KH still have fans out japan and they have to recognize that

If its real then its a shame because KH still have fans out japan and they have to recognize that

I'm pretty sure they know they have a large fan base outside of Japan. For most games first released in Japan, they give a certain amount of time before giving an announcement release overseas. If you look at the past Kingdom Heart games, about 3-8 months gap between Japan release date and US release date. But I'm pretty sure the majority of the readers live in Japan so they would anxious. We're lucky to have a translator to translate everything. Just give time plus there's lots of evidence it would be released overseas. Patients.

I'm pretty sure they know they have a large fan base outside of Japan. For most games first released in Japan, they give a certain amount of time before giving an announcement release overseas. If you look at the past Kingdom Heart games, about 3-8 months gap between Japan release date and US release date. But I'm pretty sure the majority of the readers live in Japan so they would anxious. We're lucky to have a translator to translate everything. Just give time plus there's lots of evidence it would be released overseas. Patients.

Yes i know, thank god i am a patient person; if not i cuold not be a KH fan, you need patience for thi games.