Posted October 5, 201214 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kFmX8Glugw I seriously can't believe this is how Game Freak decided to localize Roxie's gym theme in Pokemon Black / White 2. Not POISON, not KOFFING....literally, POKEMON. So disappoint. :l http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6dvEuV7hk Here's the Japanese version for comparison. Edited October 5, 201214 yr by JillSandwich93
October 5, 201214 yr Fake and Gay. Really? They couldn't go with K-O-FF-I-N-G, KOFFING! I am disappoint.
October 5, 201214 yr As much as I would've loves K-O-F-F-I-N-G but I have to say this is still good. I mean, it's not bad at all.
October 5, 201214 yr If they spelled Koffing in English, and you listened at the wrong time you'd hear F-ING
October 8, 201214 yr This is shit... This. I honestly though they wouldn't change this at all. Why did yet go to the trouble of fixing what's not broken? It's like of they changed Ghetsis' theme by having "DENIS!" changed to "PO-KE-MON!"
October 8, 201214 yr Author This. I honestly though they wouldn't change this at all. Why did yet go to the trouble of fixing what's not broken? It's like of they changed Ghetsis' theme by having "DENIS!" changed to "PO-KE-MON!" If anything, I would have thought that they would have localized it as something more meaningful in English, like either POISON or KOFFING. I mean, part of Roxie's characterization is over her obsession with Koffing, so go figure. I just hope Elesa's gym music was untouched. :l
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kFmX8Glugw
I seriously can't believe this is how Game Freak decided to localize Roxie's gym theme in Pokemon Black / White 2. Not POISON, not KOFFING....literally, POKEMON. So disappoint. :l
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6dvEuV7hk
Here's the Japanese version for comparison.
Edited by JillSandwich93