Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

What does Neko think I look like?

I'm almost certain brown hair normally kept in a pony tail, slightly tanned skin with an average build around 5"5 with possibly dark blue or brown eyes. Just a guess.

Extrasensory Preception.Work.Worrkkk.So you're eyes are like mine Silver? Blueish greyish greenish?You are like me as a boy.Yuffie.Where do you live.State wise.

Query: What do I look like to a Neko?

Darn! I should've taken a picture of me dressed as a French peasant carrying around the head of King Louie XIV...

And as another side note, you guys post fast >.<"

I have a bunch of homework to do if I want to go swing dancing tomorrow so I can ask this girl out and just... Distractionnnnsss

Posted Image

I am just too kawaii

WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE IN.

I am from Sin City

I live in Virginia, though before I lived in California.

Oh, yeah, that's right, you moved.

*throws a desk*

Las Vegas, Neko. Sin City is the nickname of Las Vegas. We're also known as the Silver State.

And it's slightly bothersome for reasons I'd rather bit repeat so I'll just quite myself

Darn! I should've taken a picture of me dressed as a French peasant carrying around the head of King Louie XIV...And as another side note, you guys post fast >.<"I have a bunch of homework to do if I want to go swing dancing tomorrow so I can ask this girl out and just... Distractionnnnsss

*head explodes*I Am notUsing thisESPTonightAnymore

Then I'll just say what I look like.I have dark brown, almost black hair and similar-tinted eyes which are small because I'm asian. My hair is really, really curly, though, and I'm often mistaken for Mexican because of it and my habit of speaking in multiple different accents ranging from the Vegas Ghetto speak(because of our location we have a lot of people come from Mexico and the ghetto of our town was where I born to) to a slight Brittish accent due to watching too many Brittish Youtubers late at night. I'm about 6"1 with a very tall body. Literally, my torso is the same hight as my legs, if not a hair taller. I have a stupid grin plastered on my face nearly all the time and I have very big, high set cheeks.

YouAreTallll

Not as tall as some other guys I know. My uncle is like 6"6.

I'm not Neko, but I bet it's Yuffie. You look like Yuffie. You are Yuffie. I honestly don't know

I'm almost certain brown hair normally kept in a pony tail, slightly tanned skin with an average build around 5"5 with possibly dark blue or brown eyes. Just a guess.

Alright here goes my description: I have long black hair, generally kept up in a ponytail with no bangs. I have tanned skin a lean build about 5'6" with horrendously dark brown eyes. "Dirt" brown is the color I call them. Small features, almond shaped eyes, and I am constantly smiling. For no gaddang reason I smile all the freaking time.and flat-chested 

Darn! I should've taken a picture of me dressed as a French peasant carrying around the head of King Louie XIV...And as another side note, you guys post fast >.<"I have a bunch of homework to do if I want to go swing dancing tomorrow so I can ask this girl out and just... Distractionnnnsss

"I like to consider myself a love expert." Just get your HW done. Trust me, it's better than procrastinating.

Oh hey. I live pretty close to you. (Somewhat, depending on the area you live in.)

Northern VA, suburbs of DC. 

Then I'll just say what I look like.I have dark brown, almost black hair and similar-tinted eyes which are small because I'm asian. My hair is really, really curly, though, and I'm often mistaken for Mexican because of it and my habit of speaking in multiple different accents ranging from the Vegas Ghetto speak(because of our location we have a lot of people come from Mexico and the ghetto of our town was where I born to) to a slight Brittish accent due to watching too many Brittish Youtubers late at night. I'm about 6"1 with a very tall body. Literally, my torso is the same hight as my legs, if not a hair taller. I have a stupid grin plastered on my face nearly all the time and I have very big, high set cheeks.

You sound like a cool guy. Just, like the kind of guy I would want to hang out with.