Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
comicstar10012

KH3D Young Xehanort Bug

Probably not the first report of it but I'm having trouble with the Young Xehanort fight with Riku. I have had mutiple glitches in this battle where Xehanort will just disappear completly leaving no way to finish the level. It usually happens when trying to take out the clock but it has happened even earlier than that. Have any of you guys had the same problem?

Glitches aside I would like a little advice for the actual battle if (if I ever get to finish it anyway) I'm at level 40 currently and seem to do fine until the clock shows up where if it doesn't glitch out, I just run out of time. Would stop work for slowing down the timer? Do I need to just get stronger to break the clock sooner? I've have friends who have finsihed it rather easily at level 35.

1) There is a glitch that happens to me where he disappears. It's before the clock fight and only happens if you are linked with a dream eater. Not sure if it happens to anybody else but it has only happened to me when I am linked.

2) once you do a reality shift on the clock, you have to fight it while Young Xehanort phantoms attack you.

3) Young Xehanort is really Birth By Sleep's Mysterious Enemy. Look closely at his weapon when fight the clock.

4) The clock glitch seems to happen if people start attack the clock before the target symbol appears.