Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Caity

If you have control of KH

What would YOU make the plot in KH3 about?

Forgetting secret videos and stuff from 3D that leave hints to the next title, what would you personally set the plot of KH3 to be?

Hmm...I'd definitely want Sora to have a reason to give into the darkness, because it'd be a cool twist to have sora turn. Then because of his actions, he gets possessed by Vanitas who then tries to pretend he's Sora to everyone else, and makes them think he betrayed them. *Insert awesome cutscene here* You then take control of Riku and fight SoraNitas. Sora gets saved, then the fight of the lights/darknesses continue...Lea sacrifices himself to SAVE Isa in a tear-jerking cutscene, and because of this, Isa *wakes up*, and joins the good guys to help wipe out Xehanort.

(I had a TON more but it got cut off for some reason...don't feel like retyping it lol but it was epic.)

Edited by <King Mickey>

Sora is the only keyblade wielder in the present day.

Flashbacks that make Terra, Aqua, Ventus and Eraqus actual characters

Less worlds, but longer, more fleshed out visits.

More interactive worlds, with more assets from their source material.

Four difficulty levels, as is the standard, however, instead of just changing the damage output, they instead change enemy tactics, with Critical Mode requiring the use of every ability at your disposal, while Beginner being a true button masher.

I'd also implement some minor alternate cutscenes, like in the earlier games, like when you lose to Cloud or Leon.

The ability to refight any enemy (And multiple of that enemy, wherever possible) and level up or down the enemy from 1 to 100, altering stats. So you could fight a Sephiroth weaker than a Shadow, or a Shadow stronger than Terra.

I'd actually plan the god damn story out, and have clever allusions to future events, rather than freestyling as I go.

Drive forms would be back

Perhaps forms that utilize the keybalde in a way we're not familair with, such as dual bladed, or as a proper projectile weapon.

Sora would be built back into a credible, semi-intelligent character, with his previous stupidity being handwaved as 'still kind of off because of the one year sleep'

Xehanort will have equally complex, but more believable plans, as well as intelligent contingencies for when these plans actually fail.

Sora will finally get his dinner

Riku finally gets over the whole darkness thing

Kairi fights, and acts as a relevant part of the story, starting off weak but growing into a strong character

Sora's combat will evolve beyond KH2, finally.

Command Deck will return, and can be used in conjunction with Drive Forms to create new, more powerful commands

Perhaps fuse drive forms and d links, havign Sora take on characteristics of friends he meets

All one on one boss fights shall be the same quality as the Vanitas boss fights

Dynamic reaction commands that still provide flashy moves, but can be controlled more by the player

Entire soundtrack done by Yoko Shimomura

Finally explore the islands behind the one in the first game

SOMETHING that removes Terra, Aqua and Ventus form the plot, becuase they add clutter

Realm of Darkness visit-able, 

Sora gets some sort of badass drive form for the final boss

Final Boss is Master Xehanort, not someone else.

The Data Forms of the original Organization would factor into the plot somehow

Final level is a brand new world with a boss rush against seven thirteen darknesses, each aided by a different princess of heart, who gives Sora a unique power (Which is kept after beating the boss)

Awesome advent children esque cutscene between ever hero and every villain in the gaaaaaaame!

All of the heroes would die.

Demyx would get a keyblade.

Then destroy all 13 darknesses.

Then become the only protagonist in the next Kingdom Hearts games.

Why not make

13 Demyxes

Each one more Demyx than the last

Final Boss:

MX = A bit too predictable, although "Sora vs. MX" can still be a climactic semifinal battle.

One hero pulling an Eraqus with the X-Blade/KH to undo MX's damage with Darkness = Plausible and emotional (depending on execution and dialogue, of course).

Edited by Alan Smithee

Well if i have the chance....(Never in a million years but hey, dream is free isn´t it?)

I´ll start it with the tutorial, using Kairi and Lea as support. The story for this part would be Kairi and Lea exploring Twilight Town, as a way to set free Naminé (With funny comments about her kidnnap in KH2). Then they encounter with Hayner Pence and Olette. (just like in Hidden passage video) They help  kairi to reach the forgotten mansion, entering to the white room with all Namine sketch, Kairi´s Heart begins to react... setting free Naminé from her. But then A heartless boss appears inside the mansion, making Kairi fights. Then she and Naminé reunites with the others outside. Then the two travel back with the Twilight train to Yensid Tower. At the same time Sora returns to the tower, after encountering with the dream eaters for one last time.

Then Naminé begins to explain again the troubles with Sora´s memories... then she begins to decrypt the data from Amsem the Wise, recovered by Riku when he was inside Sora´s nightmare in 3D. Inside the data, Amsem reveals the connections of Sora with Ventus, Aqua Terra and Aqua´s location in the Realm of Darkness. But for traveling inside there, they need to find a new portal. Just at the same time, the attacks of Xehanort begins again, making Yensid to move the group to counter the attacks in the worlds while looking for the portal to the RoD.

In their travel they encounter with Xigbar/ Braig Trying to defeat Sora and the others.But after a short combat he retreats. After exploring City of Ilussions (Shibuya), Land of the Dragons (Mulan) and New Orleans (Princess and the frog) they return to Yensid tower, but then a Dark Storm breaks in the place destroying the Tower, also at the same time, another storm hits on Twilight Town. The group divides in two. One traveling to Twilight Town to Save Hayner, pence and Olette and other to save Yensid and the others inside the tower. The group in the tower reach Yensid´s room but they are attacked by A Dark side. Meanwhile the other group face Young Xehanort in the clock tower, but he retreats leaving a Twilight Thorn behind. The group saves Hayner and the others, but Twilight Town fades into Darkness.

Both groups reunites in Radiant Garden where Yensid and the others transported just in time. Yensid ask Sora and Kairi to go down the castle, As Leon and the others encountered another room. Sora and Kairi explores the deeps of Radiant Garden´s Castle. Meanwhile Riku and Mickey travel to stop the attacks of Xehanort and their minions. riku and Mickey encounters Maleficent and for their surprise Terranort in Disney Town, now under attack as Xehanort eliminates the power of the cornerstone of Light. With the place now in danger, Mimmie Evacuates all the citizens to the recently developved Gummy Ark, traveling to Traverse town now reappearing in the Realm of Light. Maleficent takes the Jiminy´s Diary Data-World while Terranorth destroys Disney Town. With his kingdom ruined Mickey leaves in search for the princesses, Now in grave risk, after the show of power of Xehanorth. 

Meanwhile, Sora and Kairi finds the room of Sleep, with Aqua´s armor. Kairi remembers the keyblade on the floor. Then her memories of Aqua returns to her..making the keyblade react to, and opening a portal. Kairi takes Aqua´s Keyblade and along Sora cross the portal. They appear on the realm of Darkness, exploring the place they found themselves on Disney town, Twilight Town, Castle of Dreams and Wonderland remains which faded away into darkness. They crossed the places, reaching the Dark Meridian, where Aqua and Amsen were waiting. She reckonigze Sora and Kairi, but then at the same time, Xemnas appears trying to erase Aqua once for all. Sora, Kairi and Aqua faces Xemnas, defeating him. But then a group of nobodies appears. With an object that Yensid gave Sora, the group teleports back to Radiant Garden. Aqua explains the events of her quest in the Realm of Darkness and her encounter with Ansem the Wise. Then she ask Sora and kairi to travel with her to Castle oviblion to recover his friend.

- Continue Later... i need to leave for a moment xD 

Make the game ridicously big. All worlds so far would be in it. I'd like to see the stories in them more connected to the movies, or at least something gripping. KH3D failed in that, very little cutscenes for big worlds.

I'd like to have many stories as well, not only Sora as playable character. I'd like to see Keyblade Wielders in our party as well, like Riku did in KH2, but we'd be able to change his Keyblade (and/or other allies)

The plot wouldn't be so different. Very predictable: They save Aqua, then Ven, then Terra, while visiting some worlds and saving them for Heartless. They'd go for the Keyblade Graveyard and kill Xehanort. Roxas will probably return. And Namine. And Xion. The whole Nobodies grow hearts. Kairi wouldn't be able to become a Guardian and something would happen to Lea (I don't know, maybe Xehanort's attack hit him, and they'll save him in the end)

Something I don't think would ever happen, but maybe could work is a chaos state scenario. Xehanort is back, and with other 12 beings of Darkness. So they'd bring some chaos around, and we'd have to bring each world some peace. 

Those are very far fetched ideas to tell the truth, I doubt they'd put them, I'd just like to see it in a game. I think they'll make KH3 exatcly as the other Numbered Titles, Sora goes on an adventure with some alies, he's the only playable character, and we have to save at least someone from darkness in the end. Probably Terra (I hope he's saved before the end so we could play with him in the Final Battle, but I doubt it). The 7 Guardians would be the ones we have so far and have been hinted.