Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tetsujin

Trophy lists

Well that sounds nice. So it is possible to get every trophy in the proud mode except speed run trophy right? I will then do my 2nd playthrough on beginner for the speed run trophy. 

Yeah, Speed run for Proud is possible, but ridiculously hard.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1877-KINGDOM-HEARTS-FINAL-MIX/shucred

Damn unfortunately according to this it seems like the difficulty trophies won't stack. You can see that he got the trophy for the proud mode but didn't get trophy for other difficulty modes. Looks like this game will need 3 playthroughs to get the platinum trophy.  :blink:

O_O Damn it. Well i was gonna do 2 playthroughs anyway(Proud for most trophies and then Beginner for Speedster and anything i mightve missed) but i guess ill just make 2 different saves during my first playthrough(The Proud one, which is the one i will focus on getting most trophies and a Standard just for the Standard Mode trophy) and then after those, ill go through the game one last time on Beginner for Speedster and Beginner mode trophies.

dayum. That sucks. I guess you will need more than just two gos to get platinum then. oh well.

Yeah.

Oh come on, that's bullshit. Non-stackable difficulty trophies just don't make any sense. Especially when it's a long game such as KH. =/

I agree, i mean come on, ITS A RPG, YOU NEED TO MAKE IT STACKABLE FOR DIFFICULTY!!!

Sqaure betting f**king fix that issue with a patch or something so they stack when it comes to the other countries.

They can totally do that, since TT did those things with Lego LOTR

Also i friended the guy(Shucred) who showed us that the Difficulty trophies don't stack, and from the looks of the list, 22 of the KHFM trophies are Hidden(Including the Platinum).

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Sqaure betting f**king fix that issue with a patch or something so they stack when it comes to the other countries.They can totally do that, since TT did those things with Lego LOTR

tbh I highly doubt they will do that but if they do that would be awesome!

tbh I highly doubt they will do that but if they do that would be awesome!

Im gonna be hopeful that they do that. If they don't release it after the game comes out in US, ill wait awhile after its release to see if they will still release. But if it doesn't happen for a month, ill give up hope. By then ill probably have most of the trophies anyway.

So...possibly 4 playthroughs for all difficulties in KH2 and BBS then? D:

Yep.

OH CRAP, I REALIZED I HAVE TO DO 3 PLAYTHROUGHS FOR RE CHAIN, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU SQAURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDD:

Yep.OH CRAP, I REALIZED I HAVE TO DO 3 PLAYTHROUGHS FOR RE CHAIN, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU SQAURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDD:

This is the first HD collection I have ever seen with so many trophies and non-stackable difficulty trophies. Looks like Square enix really wants us to spend lots of time in this HD collection if we go for trophies but as this is Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't mind much doing all this to get all the trophies. I will definitely try my best! Edited by AaySquare

This is the first HD collection I have ever seen with so many trophies and non-stackable difficulty trophies. Looks like Square enix really wants us to spend lots of time in this HD collection if we go for trophies but as this is Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't mind much doing all this to get all the trophies. I will definitely try my best!

I will try, no matter what. But i really wish they wouldve stacked though. I probably will just get all trophies save for Final Mix mode trophies(ILL GET most trophies on Proud run, and the Beginner and Speedster trophy on a Beginner run right after that) after i leave and come back to the game.

This is the first HD collection I have ever seen with so many trophies and non-stackable difficulty trophies. Looks like Square enix really wants us to spend lots of time in this HD collection if we go for trophies but as this is Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't mind much doing all this to get all the trophies. I will definitely try my best!

Indeed compared to prince of persia which I just started.

And pop got only silver and gold and so less trophies. KH HD got a bunch of trophies and the most are bronze.

Indeed compared to prince of persia which I just started.

And pop got only silver and gold and so less trophies. KH HD got a bunch of trophies and the most are bronze.

I wouldve been satisfied if they had at least made Sephiroth and Xemnas gold trophies and the other secret bosses Silver, but nope, Square has to troll us and give us Bronze for each trophy.

Its like they're expecting us to Grind to Level 100 and beat them easy on Beginner. Even though most of us will beat all the secret bosses on Proud(and some will on standard) and at levels in the 70's.

But Square isn't smart enough to realize that and thus cheated us out of well earned Gold and Silver trophies. So screw you Square. <_<

The only good thing Square did about the trophies is that they gave Days Gold trophies at least. :mellow:

Edited by spiderfreak1011