Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King Mickey

Rest of KH Series Titles (My guess)

Okay so here we go

KH 1.5 ReMIX has KH, Re:CoM and Days

KH 2.5 Remix will most likely have KH 2, BBS, and Re:Coded and will hopefully be released in the US late 2014

i dont think KH3 will be ready for release in 2015 so i think Square Enix Development team 5 (the guys who made BBS and the ReMIXes) will then create BBSv2 and remaster KH3D for the PS3/PS4. They could release these two games as 1 final PS3 or PS4 bundle before releasing KH3.

That way we give Square Enix Development team 1 enough time to work on KH 3 to come out in 2016 or 2017. This would keep the promise of releasing 1 game per year (kind of) and would give Development team 1 enough time to work on KH3 while giving development team 5 more work to do while KH3 is being produced. Plus, every game would be on the same platform

I think this would be a perfect way to wrap up the Xehanort Saga, what do you guys think?

Yes!! I just freaking want BBSv2!! <3

But not on a new console, cuz that will piss me off!

(I'm 100% sure that it will be on a new one! -.-)

Ahh.. Nomuraa.

Yes!! I just freaking want BBSv2!! <3

But not on a new console, cuz that will piss me off!

(I'm 100% sure that it will be on a new one! -.-)

Ahh.. Nomuraa.

yeah i hope they can all be released on the PS3 and if they really want, they can release it for the PS4 as well like some companies are doing right now. They already made 1.5 ReMIX a PS3 exclusive so hopefully they will do at least that for the rest of them. I dont want to buy a PS4 haha

why not? it would better explain the plot and set the stage for KH3, in my opinion

Why? Why would you want a new Side Game AFTER the HD Collections which will take us 2 years more of waiting. There'll be no better explaining for KH3 than KH3D did, so every other Sidegame is unnecessary until KH3 comes out and Nomura wants to make KH4. IMO KH3 should be the next step and nothing else. There's really no need to explain anything else. Between KH1 and KH2 was only 1 game and everything else was explained after KH2... Nobody complained about that.Also Nomura already said BbSV2 wouldn't fit in the Xehanort Saga anymore, so pls just don't! No! That's a No No!!

I do hope they're able to make bbsv2 around the end of the Xehanort saga. Nomura may have no current plans for it but something is bound to happen with it eventually.

well he also said that there were no plans on making KHHD meanwhile they development had already been in progress for a while so you never know :)

Why? Why would you want a new Side Game AFTER the HD Collections which will take us 2 years more of waiting. There'll be no better explaining for KH3 than KH3D did, so every other Sidegame is unnecessary until KH3 comes out and Nomura wants to make KH4. IMO KH3 should be the next step and nothing else. There's really no need to explain anything else. Between KH1 and KH2 was only 1 game and everything else was explained after KH2... Nobody complained about that.Also Nomura already said BbSV2 wouldn't fit in the Xehanort Saga anymore, so pls just don't! No! That's a No No!!

theres still some mysteries of the Xehanort saga that need to be explained. Also, there are two games in the KH series that take place between KH 1 and 2. Also, i think BBSv2 would be nice because it would tide us over until KH3. The guys who are going to make KH3 wont be touching BBSv2, that would be developed by a separate team (dev team 5). So BBSv2 would come out WHILE we are waiting for KH3. Because honestly, KH3 wont come out for a long time, i would like some more of the storyline explained in the meantime

theres still some mysteries of the Xehanort saga that need to be explained. Also, there are two games in the KH series that take place between KH 1 and 2. Also, i think BBSv2 would be nice because it would tide us over until KH3. The guys who are going to make KH3 wont be touching BBSv2, that would be developed by a separate team (dev team 5). So BBSv2 would come out WHILE we are waiting for KH3. Because honestly, KH3 wont come out for a long time, i would like some more of the storyline explained in the meantime

Lol, First: If BbSV2 will be developed before KH3, we'll gonna have to wait longer for KH3... That's something you have to know right now. There's simply no way BbSV2 wouldn't delay KH3. Even if it's just a few months, there will be a delaySecond: Which mysteries do you mean?Third: Yes there have been 2 Games which took place between KH1 and KH2, but pls read closely. I said, everything else was explained after KH2 <-- Meant 358/2 Days too, 'cause, you know, it came out after KH2. Sorry if this wasn't clear.Fourth: You don't know anything about BbSV2. Everything you want to be in this "game" is just your own wish. There's no guarantee it'll be the way you want.Last but not least: You don't know how the development of KH3 is going right now. You can't tell if it's gonna take 5 more years or maybe only 2 years from now.

Lol, First: If BbSV2 will be developed before KH3, we'll gonna have to wait longer for KH3... That's something you have to know right now. There's simply no way BbSV2 wouldn't delay KH3. Even if it's just a few months, there will be a delaySecond: Which mysteries do you mean?Third: Yes there have been 2 Games which took place between KH1 and KH2, but pls read closely. I said, everything else was explained after KH2 <-- Meant 358/2 Days too, 'cause, you know, it came out after KH2. Sorry if this wasn't clear.Fourth: You don't know anything about BbSV2. Everything you want to be in this "game" is just your own wish. There's no guarantee it'll be the way you want.Last but not least: You don't know how the development of KH3 is going right now. You can't tell if it's gonna take 5 more years or maybe only 2 years from now.

Yeah you make up a lot of good points, and in no way am i trying to argue with you here just so you know :) so i guess my point is that even if BBSv2 delayed KH3 a little, i would be fine with it because it could explain some of the mysteries of the series. As for the mysteries, there have been around 3 major stories that havent been told so far including Riku and Mickeys time in the RoD, Aquas time is the RoD and something concerning Org 13. I can look them up because i cant list them all accurately off the top of my head.

Its true that we dont know anything about BBSv2 except that its the sequel of BBS and the teaser showed aqua and a castle and then a montage of the characters of the game so far. All i can guess is that it has important info to tell.

True, we dont know how KH3 is going so far, it is just my guess that it will be released a long time from now. And if that is the case, then i would like BBSv2 to come out in the meantime.

Its just my guess, if you read the title, it just says how im guessing the series will end :) of course, nobody really knows how KH3 is going or if they are making BBSv2, its all a mystery! 

As for the mysteries, there have been around 3 major stories that havent been told so far including Riku and Mickeys time in the RoD, Aquas time is the RoD and something concerning Org 13. I can look them up because i cant list them all accurately off the top of my head.

Kay, one more question. Why is it necessary to explain these "mysteries" before KH3? BbS and KH3D showed us everything that's necessary to know about what's most likely gonna happen in KH3. So it's way more ... comfortable I'd say, to make BbSV2 after KH3. ;oThe point with the Org. 13. Do you mean the Fake Orga or the Real Orga? if you mean the Real Organization which was gathered by Young Xehanort, this is something that's most likely going to be explained in KH3.

Okay so here we go

KH 1.5 ReMIX has KH, Re:CoM and Days

KH 2.5 Remix will most likely have KH 2, BBS, and Re:Coded and will hopefully be released in the US late 2014

i dont think KH3 will be ready for release in 2015 so i think Square Enix Development team 5 (the guys who made BBS and the ReMIXes) will then create BBSv2 and remaster KH3D for the PS3/PS4. They could release these two games as 1 final PS3 or PS4 bundle before releasing KH3.

That way we give Square Enix Development team 1 enough time to work on KH 3 to come out in 2016 or 2017. This would keep the promise of releasing 1 game per year (kind of) and would give Development team 1 enough time to work on KH3 while giving development team 5 more work to do while KH3 is being produced. Plus, every game would be on the same platform

I think this would be a perfect way to wrap up the Xehanort Saga, what do you guys think?

• Agree that 2.5 will be out in 2014
  • By now Development team 5 is the main KH team. Why can't they make KH3?
  • Never promised to release a game ever year, said he "would like to"
  • KH3D should lead to KH3

Why do you think BBSv2 is a game anyways.

Kay, one more question. Why is it necessary to explain these "mysteries" before KH3? BbS and KH3D showed us everything that's necessary to know about what's most likely gonna happen in KH3. So it's way more ... comfortable I'd say, to make BbSV2 after KH3. ;o

The point with the Org. 13. Do you mean the Fake Orga or the Real Orga? if you mean the Real Organization which was gathered by Young Xehanort, this is something that's most likely going to be explained in KH3.

it isnt necessary, it would just be nice to get another game if thats what they wanted to do. Im not in anyway saying this BBSv2 HAS to be made, im just saying it would be nice because i would have another KH game to play. Does that make sense to you? if they choose to explain the rest of the story in KH3, ill be fine with that also, i just think it would be nice (in my opinion) to have another game to play while we wait (assuming KH3 will take a while to develop)

The real org should definitely be told in KH3, that only makes sense. I have to look up what other mysteries have to be told. I believe there is something to be told about org 13 but i cant think of it now

• Agree that 2.5 will be out in 2014
  • By now Development team 5 is the main KH team. Why can't they make KH3?
  • Never promised to release a game ever year, said he "would like to"
  • KH3D should lead to KH3

Why do you think BBSv2 is a game anyways.

as of right now, KH3 is being delayed because dev team 1 is consumed with other work. So that why dev team 5 is making kh titles (ReMIXes and side games) to keep us happy while we wait for KH3

i am just guessing BBSv2 could be a game, if not, ill be fine with that. This is all just my guessing.

Im not in anyway saying this BBSv2 HAS to be made, im just saying it would be nice because i would have another KH game to play. Does that make sense to you?

It makes kinda sense, but the fact that the HD Collections are going to be out too doesn't make sense to me. Because BbSV2 was a real thing, together with another Secret Game, both of them got cancelled (only the Secret one is real cancelled, BbSV2 is unclear). This is something that's the whole time in my mind. 2 Games, 2 Years, 2 HD Collections. I think the HD Collections are some kind of excuses for these 2 cancelled games. So, if the 2 cancelled games could have come out, maybe the HD Collections wouldn't be there and... Darn, Nomura Y U NO REVEAL MORE INFOS >.<

I'm hoping that KH3 comes out on BOTH PS3 and PS4. I want it for PS3, but since by then the PS4 will be the most popular console by Sony, we'll be lucky if it comes out on PS3 at all. I wouldn't mind seeing BBSv2, but im not counting on it.