Posted October 1, 201313 yr Thirty days from now it'll be http://youtu.be/3RJSaq00tlA <--- Annoying Happy Early Halloween, everyone! Edited October 1, 201313 yr by TheTimidLight
October 1, 201313 yr *drinks eggnog while eating Turkey near a decorated tree* I'm totally in the spirit for Halloween.
October 1, 201313 yr Author *drinks eggnog while eating Turkey near a decorated tree* I'm totally in the spirit for Halloween. LOL
October 1, 201313 yr Author I don't have that in my country but i have something similar after the January. * doesn't understand *
October 1, 201313 yr * doesn't understand *In my country we don't have the Halloween but we have something similar after the month January.
October 1, 201313 yr Author In my country we don't have the Halloween but we have something similar after the month January. Ohhhhh.... gotcha. oops: hope I didn't offend you or anything.
Thirty days from now it'll be
http://youtu.be/3RJSaq00tlA <--- Annoying
Happy Early Halloween, everyone!
Edited by TheTimidLight