Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nathan

Forgive me

kairiwilson. Dchiuch is everyone and everything. Dchiuch is you. Dchiuch is Adonai.

Thanks for the memories. It is good to be back.

Allah Dchiuchi.

Dchiuch approves of your cow throwing. Kittens are my favorite past time snack. Please provide more for my feasting.

Do not defy dchiuch. He will reign down upon thy with forces unimaginable to the mind.

I DEFY THE GOD-NESS OF DCHIUCH!!! AND I SHALL NOT ALLOW YOU TO EAT KITTENS!!! *Wraps Nathan in Cow-bubble-wrap, and asplodes it with magical kat powers, then throws ashes into graveyard for eated kittens DX* Dchiuch, you shouldn't allow Nathan to eat kittens!

*looks up at post* wow, that was really violent *cowers under bed, creates imaginary shield so Dchiuch can't send moderators to attack*

NOOOOOO!!! AAAAAH!!! MODERATORS EVERYWHEEEERRE!!! *teleports to Happy Place*

Whew, I'm safe here.........

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MORE MODERATORS!!! THEY'RE STEALING MY KITTENS TO GIVE TO NATHAN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *embarks on journey to find keyblade that defeats all moderators before Dchiuch and KairiWilson can claim it*

Oh, wait, here it is... *clears throat*

"All Moderators were once human beings, and secretly wish to return to being one. If a human claims the Keyblade Of Bananas, then all Moderators will become human again. However, if a Moderator claims the Keyblade of Bananas, then all humans will become enslaved to the Moderators, and the world will be covered by 1000 years of darkness!"