Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Col.Random

TV American Dad

So I was watching American Dad and one of the episodes ends with the main character walking into a room(filled with cast members i think), sneaking up on an unknown character and hugging him
Posted Image
From what I've found out he was either a friend of one of the animators and worked in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
or a cast member who was supposed to star as a character in the episode(possibly both?). He was killed when a hit and run driver smashed into his cruiser.
;~;

Edited by Col.Random

So I was watching American Dad and one of the episodes ends with the main character walking into a room(filled with cast members i think), sneaking up on an unknown character and hugging him

Posted Image

From what I've found out he was either a friend of one of the animators and worked in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police

or a cast member who was supposed to star as a character in the episode(possibly both?). He was killed when a hit and run driver smashed into his cruiser.

;~;

D,:

Posted Image

;~;

I've only seen a few episodes of American Dad (this being one of them), but it was really sweet to see- nice to see they can do comedy but also pay tribute when necessary :')

There's been a lot of situations like that at the end of cartoons (Simpsons, American Dad too, even Nickelodeon shows) and movies.  It's nice they're allowed to pay tribute through their job (and hopefully a job they love)