Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PikaLink91

Chrono Trigger in Kingdom Hearts III

I had the feeling Disney wasn't in DDD anymore, cus of your TWEWY companions & Dream Eaters.Chrono Trigger is a instant classic, but i think they should focus more on Disney characters/worlds.We already have the FF & TWEWY cast in KH, more Japanese like characters will make it look more like a Final Fantasy to me.

But that's all they DO :O In KH1 and 2, all we had, related to Final Fantasy, was Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Tifa, Aerith and the other characters, but all the worlds were dedicated towards Disney. So if ya ask me, Kingdom Hearts in the big picture is 95% Disney, 5% FF, meaning there's PLENTY of room for one more Square franchise.

And like you said, it's a distant classic, meaning we should totally put Chrono in so that way we'll have more of the new younger rpg fans get familiar with him and his game :D

But that's all they DO :O In KH1 and 2, all we had, related to Final Fantasy, was Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Tifa, Aerith and the other characters, but all the worlds were dedicated towards Disney. So if ya ask me, Kingdom Hearts in the big picture is 95% Disney, 5% FF, meaning there's PLENTY of room for one more Square franchise.And like you said, it's a distant classic, meaning we should totally put Chrono in so that way we'll have more of the new younger rpg fans get familiar with him and his game :D

I do agree that worlds in general have Disney's soul in them, but the plot for Cloud/Leon/Tifa/Aerith/Cid/Yuffie/Sephiroth in KH2, compare it to Atlantica's. Their plot seems bigger then that from all disney characters in the game(to me). For DDD, Neku & Shiki's plot also looked bigger then all disney ones.The first game had this more balanced to me, so i do believe they could make it work. I just hope if Chrono shows up, he doesn't overshadow like 25% of the story, just because he belongs to Square. We will just have to wait and see. Chrono swordfighting Sora/Mickey/Darh Vader/Jack Sparrow would be so badass :O Edited by Kaas

I do agree that worlds in general have Disney's soul in them, but the plot for Cloud/Leon/Tifa/Aerith/Cid/Yuffie/Sephiroth in KH2, compare it to Atlantica's. Their plot seems bigger then that from all disney characters in the game(to me). For DDD, Neku & Shiki's plot also looked bigger then all disney ones.The first game had this more balanced to me, so i do believe they could make it work. I just hope if Chrono shows up, he doesn't overshadow like 25% of the story, just because he belongs to Square. We will just have to wait and see.Chrono swordfighting Sora/Mickey/Darh Vader/Jack Sparrow would be so badass :O

Well, I only said that I'd like Chrono to show up as a temporary supporter during the secret Lavos boss fight, and then vanish afterwards, so I doubt he'll overshadow anything :)

I would just love it if Chrono Trigger were added to Kingdom Hearts III in any way, shape, or form!  I'm a huge fan of the game (just take a look at my avatar and user name : P), and I could easily see the series fitting right in.  I mean, The World Ends With You is in Kingdom Hearts, so why not Chrono Trigger?  It would be fantabulous.

So yes, I fully support this idea.

I must agree with that. It would make it all more fun, i think! 

WTF? no no way this is a disney/final fantasy thing with the exception of TWEWY not a "lets put cool randon stuff into it" thing. square only puts titles nomura's personaly worked on in kingdom hearts.

I think that sticking with Final Fantasy and original Kingdom Hearts elements, as Square Enix part of the game, is the wiser idea. TWEWY is the only good exception in my opinion.

that's exactly what i seid

that's exactly what i seid

You also said that he only put his stuff in Kingdom Hearts but he didn't few times, so Chrono Trigger could very well happen but I just can't see it fitting. Anyway, any change like this one should be experimented in the new Saga.

You also said that he only put his stuff in Kingdom Hearts but he didn't few times, so Chrono Trigger could very well happen but I just can't see it fitting. Anyway, any change like this one should be experimented in the new Saga.

ah my bad dude :D what i meant was TWEWY