Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheWayToDawn

How you see me

9 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of personality you think I have?

• Sweet
    • Mean
    • Fun
    • Outgoing
    • Hilarious
    • Cool
    • Boring
    • Laid back
    • Annoying
    • Loving
    • Caring
    • Crazy
  2. 2. Am I helpful to other's?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know.
    • Maybe
    • Sure
    • Heck no.
  3. 3. If I left KH13 forever, how would you feel?

• Sad
    • Happy
    • Horrible
    • Angry
    • Whatevs
    • Not sure.
    • NUUU DON'T GO!
    • Joyful
    • PARTY TIME!
    • give me some tissue's....

You're posting a poll about yourself on the internet...

Do you realize what kind of Pandora's Box you have just opened?

here's a dum question... What's Pandora?

you seem cool to me

I think you are sweet and friendly.

Thanks ^_^

NEVER LEAVE!!!!!!!!! NEVER LEAVE YOU SWEET, CARING, CRAZY. LOVEABLE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to, I was wondering how ppl would feel if I did. Thanks for the compliments ^_^

pfffftt me? cry? *sniffles* I'm a manly man who doesn't cry about stuff like that!!! *balls eyes out xD

you're pretty awesome :) everyone on here's crazy, and I mean that in the most bestest way!!! :D especially me :P

Your sweet, friendly, and, outgoing.

I'd also say your pretty layed back, even if i'm the only one to slate it well....you've really put up with people like me pretty well. You seem good with others, not easily let down by things going wrong. Humble. Caring. Good older sister.

You got a lot of good traits and really KH13 would fall apart without a good older sister like yourself. ^_^

You really take good care of the community. And are always giving out lovely random gifts to everyone, like my riku pucture you made me. ^_^

We're like nothing without you. :)

Your awesome :)

Keep being the great person I always known you as being. ^_^

~Dawnie

Well , I'd say that you are cool and maybe helpful , I don't really know if I would miss you though ....I mean noone missed me after all ...

Theres never 'no one' who misses you. Sides, I think you've really been a good friend to me. You've helped me feel good about myself in the past, you really have. You ALSO add a lot to this community, and, have a lot of potensial. Never doubt the power of all the good you can do, never doubt yourself. I really feel greatful you've been there for me at dark times, ya know! And I think I would defenetly miss you if you left cuz you can be sooo sweet and really fun to talk to :) And just hearing you tell me what a wonderful person i am, thats always special to me, no matter how you see it yourself. Every little good deed counts^^

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~