Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joker

a photoshop thing i did for a class using my face

You need to work on masking and clipping/cropping and make use of the pen tool and magic wand tool - they will become your best friends when dealing with Photoshop. Also, you need to learn how to blend and smooth different images together to create a flow and to make the added in pictures, well, not just looking like they were pasted into a completely different image. I would also suggest downloading different fonts and work on placing them in areas and not making it seem like it is taking all the focus away from the main point of the image or project. If this is a beginner's project, then you did fine...but if it is intermediate or difficult, then you need work...Try to play with Photoshop at home and in your spare time; there are tons of tutorials on the internet and YouTube! Goodluck!

TELL US WHY YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT NEEDED TO BE CREATED

a school project and that was the best I could do. the project was to choose a super hero and I don't know s*it about Marvel and all that stuff so I used Roxas