Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VeNate13

KH3D Can dream eaters exist in the real world?

Well, we are both correct. I am correct about it being there because it's needed and you're correct about there being 2 versions. Let me explain In DDD, there are 2 versions of every world we go to in that game (aside from Destiny Islands and Mysterious Tower). The versions of the worlds that Sora goes to are the dreams of the worlds themselves and the versions of the worlds that Riku goes to are Sora's dreams of the worlds. Sora was actually going to all of the Sleeping Worlds and unlocking their Keyholes, while Riku was trapped inside of Sora's dreams the entire time. That's why Riku's clothes changed. He became a Dream Eater. After they unlocked the first Sleeping Keyhole on Destiny Islands, they went into the Realm of Sleep. Sora ended up there properly, while Riku ended up in Sora's dreams. In The World That Never Was, Sora ends up inside of his own dreams as well, that's why him and Riku are in the same place. Both Sora and Riku are inside of Sora's dreams in TWTNW, but Sora fell asleep again, making him go into his dreams a second time. That is what Ansem SoD meant by "a dream within a dream. A two-fold nightmare". Sora was going deeper and deeper into sleep (basically creating dream-ception) and he would've become trapped there forever if it weren't for Riku going back into his dreams and defeating the Armored Ventus Nightmare. So yeah, there are 2 versions of the worlds in DDD because one of the versions is the actual version (The dream of the world) and the other version is within Sora's dreams. Actually, there would be infinite versions of the worlds in the Realm of Sleep since you could go inside of anyone's dreams.

We'll agree to disagree on the needed part, but everything else I am on the same boat as you.

We'll agree to disagree on the needed part, but everything else I am on the same boat as you.

Alright. I'm always open to be proven incorrect on things, so I'm curious, how do you think Traverse Town ended up in the Realm of Sleep?

Alright. I'm always open to be proven incorrect on things, so I'm curious, how do you think Traverse Town ended up in the Realm of Sleep?

Look, this isn't about being correct or being incorrect. This is about opinion. You have your viewpoint, I have mine, and everyone has theirs. There is gray. Opinions are not right or wrong. It's perspective and viewpoint. I am debating your OPINION, not whether you are right or wrong. You aren't right nor wrong, and neither am I nor is anyone else. We all have different opinions and views. I am not calling you wrong. I said I disagree which doesn't mean you are wrong. It's an opinion of mine.

Look, this isn't about being correct or being incorrect. This is about opinion. You have your viewpoint, I have mine, and everyone has theirs. There is gray. Opinions are not right or wrong. It's perspective and viewpoint. I am debating your OPINION, not whether you are right or wrong. You aren't right nor wrong, and neither am I nor is anyone else. We all have different opinions and views. I am not calling you wrong. I said I disagree which doesn't mean you are wrong. It's an opinion of mine.

What are you talking about? I know this is my opinion and I know that you have your opinion. I never said anyone was right or wrong. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I thought any of this. I just asked a simple question. I am generally curious about what your opinion on how Traverse Town ended up in the Realm of Sleep, that's why I asked. I want to know what you think about it to maybe see if I think the same thing. Not quite sure what you're trying to get at with this.

What are you talking about? I know this is my opinion and I know that you have your opinion. I never said anyone was right or wrong. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I thought any of this. I just asked a simple question. I am generally curious about what your opinion on how Traverse Town ended up in the Realm of Sleep, that's why I asked. I want to know what you think about it to maybe see if I think the same thing. Not quite sure what you're trying to get at with this.

Alright. I was addressing the correct/incorrect opinion part of this, but I digress. I think that why we saw Twilight Town in the Realm of Sleep was because it was taken by the darkness. When it was released from the darkness, the three districts we know of we brought back, but four and five were not. Once, Sora and Riku locked the keyhole, the fourth and fifth districts were released and returned back to the RoL. That's what I believe. Hopefully, I am not mistaken.

Alright. I was addressing the correct/incorrect opinion part of this, but I digress. I think that why we saw Twilight Town in the Realm of Sleep was because it was taken by the darkness. When it was released from the darkness, the three districts we know of we brought back, but four and five were not. Once, Sora and Riku locked the keyhole, the fourth and fifth districts were released and returned back to the RoL. That's what I believe. Hopefully, I am not mistaken.

In this interview with Nomura: http://www.khinsider.com/news/KH3D-Ultimania-Interviews-Translated-2602 he says that the reason Traverse Town looks different in DDD is because it's able to reform it's shape. And he says that the worlds in the Realm Between don't follow the same rules as the worlds in other realms and that Mysterious Tower is not always in a fixed place, so that's an interesting thing to note. Maybe all the worlds in the Realm Between drift around like Mysterious Tower does and end up in different realms sometimes, like the Realm of Sleep.

In this interview with Nomura: http://www.khinsider.com/news/KH3D-Ultimania-Interviews-Translated-2602 he says that the reason Traverse Town looks different in DDD is because it's able to reform it's shape. And he says that the worlds in the Realm Between don't follow the same rules as the worlds in other realms and that Mysterious Tower is not always in a fixed place, so that's an interesting thing to note. Maybe all the worlds in the Realm Between drift around like Mysterious Tower does and end up in different realms sometimes, like the Realm of Sleep.

Oh okay! That changes everything I thought about! Why didn't you show me this already?! xD

Chirithy may be the exception Dream Eater that is able to reside in the real world because it was synthetically created by the Master of Masters.

Edited by Guest

So does Daybreak Town have two alternate versions, or is it a special world like the world that never was and exists both within the realm of sleep and the realm of light?

Edited by King Arthur

So does Daybreak Town have two alternate versions, or is it a special world like the world that never was and exists both within the realm of sleep and the realm of light?

Daybreak Town does indeed have two versions. One is the real deal and the other is either a digital simulation or a Dream World.

Edited by Guest