Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

The Wolf Among Us: Another Story (RP)

Bigby's eyes looked surprisingly soft at the boy, he crouched down to him and sighed. "I-I want to apologize to you, It was my idea.."  

He looked over at the spots where the flames had burned the boy, "I...want you to know...I'll do everything in my authority to find out who hurt your mom.....I promise. Regardless whether she was a Fable or not....most likely a Fable did this to her....and that makes it my business to find out what happened....and I owe it to you after all." 

Bigby stood back up to his full height, "Do you know why your mother was this close to Fabletown? And how do you know about us yourself anyway?" Bigby inquired.

Edited by Zachy1993

By the time Sake reached the house the police were already at the scene. They had started pulling the yellow tape around the property and had two police cruisers blocking the way at the gate of the property so no one would butt in that wasn't suppose to. Sake ran up to the gate where she was stopped. "Hey guys let me in! I'm a friend of Bigby's! Not only that I was the maid of honor in their damn wedding!"Sake yelled. "You're a family of the witness?"One of the police men asked. "You could say that."Sake muttered. The police men looked at each other before they let Sake run in. The property was gorgeous. It was filled with flowers and gardens and statues,Alice did love her flowers. On the further left where some benches resides in the rest area outside within the garden sat Zuri. He was covered in his wife's blood as he looked beyond distraught. "Zuri,what the hell happened?!"Sake asked as she panted. Zuri looked paler than usual as his body started to shake. Sake had killed multiple people before but the look in his eyes even made her sick to the stomach. "She's gone,Sake...Alice...my beloved Alice...she's as cold as the stone we walk in and I won't be able to see her again. Who could've done this to Alice?! She has never done anything wrong?!"Zuri yelled. He then gasped. "Maybe it was a Mundi...what if someone found out we weren't human and went after Alice when I wasn't at home?!" "Now you're just overthinking things,Zuri."Sake said as she sat down next to him and rubbed his shoulder. "Don't worry,they'll find out who did it in no time."Sake said. "Time...as if we have enough time..."Zuri muttered as he started to cry. "I want...I want to know who....I want to know why..."

Benjamin shrugged at Bigby's question. He jotted down more words in his notepad, ripped the page out, and handed it to Bigby so he could read it. 'My mom was nowhere near here. I don't know how she got here. She didn't know about you guys. I only did because I saw you fight earlier against those thugs. You're a werewolf, and that lady next to you who burned me is a witch. I dunno who that other lady is though.' he jotted down again in his book. 'Do you know sign language? It's easier to understand what your saying than reading lip. I'm deaf.'

Anna frowned and glanced over to Bigby. This was even more dangerous now. "Should we wipe his memories?" she asked. "What if he tells someone?"

Edited by Aqua7KH

(wow, one day at school and I missed A LOT!! xD )

"Oh okay?" she said. Peter wouldn't let Little Red know what's up. It probably had to do with that torn-apart body they had found before--

She shook her head and shivered a bit. "Don't think about that. Don't... think about that!" she thought.  

Little Red sighted. "Oh well, I might just enjoy my time with Peter." she thought again. 

"I'll just ask Anna when I see her! Hehehe..." she whispered in a evil manner. 

"Okay then! Let's go buy something!" she said playfully. 

(oh and I might try that thing Aqua said about some KH characters appearing, sound hilarious xD

Peter glanced over at Little Red before walking into the store. "Whatcha want? I got paid a little something from Mary so pick whatever you want." He smiled and grabbed a lemon lime soda.

Raf made a low growl at the comment. "What did you just call me?" He was always touchy about people calling his true form small, weak, house broken or any variation of those terms. It took a lot of tricks and brains to get to where he was and he didn't appreciate being lowered back to what he had begun as. He took a breath and calmed himself down. "Maybe a hunt would be good." He adjusted the hat that was on his head and gave Coyote a look that dared him to make another comment.

{Guysssss should I seriously let people apply as KH characters? I'm so like debating on this now. I just wanna see Riku bagging groceries or working as a fry cook and crap}Coyote started to crack up. He loved messing with Rafael, especially since he took things so seriously. "HahahahaHA!" he in a fit of laughter went up right behind Rafael and roughly wrapped his arm right around the man's neck and ruffled his hair. "Hey, you outta know I'm only jokin'! After all, you're like my best buddy there ever was. You're like a freakin' tiger!" he shook him roughly in a friendly manner. "Do don't get your panties in a twist!""...Fluffy."

{Guysssss should I seriously let people apply as KH characters? I'm so like debating on this now. I just wanna see Riku bagging groceries or working as a fry cook and crap}

(I don't see why not. Might have to alter details about their adventures in some of the worlds to fit the fairy tales more, but aside from that, I think they could fit.)Maleficent sighed."First, get a doctor to see him." She said. "Or, even better, a magic user who knows healing. Say it's to ensure we stay secret, and they'll comply, though still grumble a bit."She eyed Benjamin, no sign of pity in her eyes."Then have his memory wiped. We can't afford random mundy children knowing we exist."

{Alrighty guys! Fell free to apply as any KH character you wish im the sign ups!}

Anna let out a quiet sigh. Despite suggesting it, she was still very unsure. She tried to peer over to see what Benjamin was writing down, but could barely make out some of it. "...He's deaf." she said with a frown. "I only know a tiny bit of sign language... but it looks like he can understand lip at least."

Bigby shook his head, "No...I'm not going to have his memory wiped. There's got to be another way...and he must've seen something suspicious. Lets take him back into town and get him some help...and I'll interview him." Bigby tried to recall some sign language he'd been taught for cases like this. And signed out what he'd just said to Ben.

Benjamin nodded quickly, very happy that someone knew sign language. 'I'll be super good!' he signed. 'I promise I won't tell anyone about you guys, and I want to help solve the murder. I could be like a spy behind enemy lines!' he glanced over to the now burnt grassy area of where his mother used to be. 'Please, Mr. Werewolf....

Anna looked at the boy somewhat awkwardly. She had no idea what he just said. She was happy however at Bigby's decision. "What did he say?"

Benjamin nodded quickly, very happy that someone knew sign language. 'I'll be super good!' he signed. 'I promise I won't tell anyone about you guys, and I want to help solve the murder. I could be like a spy behind enemy lines!' he glanced over to the now burnt grassy area of where his mother used to be. 'Please, Mr. Werewolf....Anna looked at the boy somewhat awkwardly. She had no idea what he just said. She was happy however at Bigby's decision. "What did he say?"

Bigby nodded and turned to Anna, "He promises...he won't tell anyone about us, he wants to help me solve the murder. I feel like I sort of owe it to him." Bigby scratched his beard. And then signed to Benjamin, "I'm not a werewolf....I'm the Big Bad Wolf....but not so bad anymore. Call me Bigby....I'm the sheriff. And I think it would be best if you stayed around here for awhile....until this all dies down ya know? Unless you have any other family?"

Benjamin's eyes widened at what Bigby told him. 'The Big Bad Wolf? So that means fairy tales are real! I love fairy tales....' he looked over to Maleficent. 'I'm guessing she's Maleficent. Only because of the green flames.' he looked over to Anna. 'Frozen? But that isn't really a fairy tale...' he shrugged. 'Don't worry, Bigby. The Big Bad Wolf is my favorite character.' Despite the calm appearance, he was excited deep down. Ben gave Bigby a nod to his next point. 'I'll stay. Well, I have my dad but he's at work all the time so I'm usually alone... I can come here during the day but I'll have to go back at night.'

"Hmm... I'll take.. um... a chocolate bar please!" she said. 

"Chocolate, chocolate!" she thought. 

As they went out the store, Little Red couldn't resist and looked around again. "I'm still wondering where that smell came from." 

The smell went away already, but still...

"Well, Peter, I guess I'm going home already. I'll just rest a little and besides, the house is alone so I have to be there." she said, crumbling up the wrapper. 

She wanted to go check where the smell had come from, but she had to take care of the house, so she went with the 2nd opinion.

"Um.. thanks for.. um.. taking care of me..." 

The ambulance took away Alice's body as part of the living room was considered a crime scene. Ziro looked like he was about to faint. "Can't I just clean the blood? I don't want to look at it anymore! That was my Alice's...!!!"Zuri stammered as Sake held him up and kept him from fainting. "There there."Sake said as she rubbed Zuri's shoulder. "I can't still believe that its real. I'm sure that this is a dream?"Zuri asked as he pinched himself. "...no,it's real."Zuri sniffled. "Sir,would you like to go to the morgue? Maybe-"Before the cop could finish Zuri instantly looked up. "Yes,I don't want to leave her!"Zuri yelled. The police men then carefully took Zuri into the ambulance where Alice's body was going to be transported in. Zuri glanced down and held his head as they closed the doors and drove off. Sake stared with an anxious look on her face. "Alice...who could've done this to you..?"Sake muttered. "Mam',we would like for you leave the property please."One police guy said. "Right right,I'll get going."Sake said as she walked out of the property and walked down the hill's sidewalk. She took out her phone and started to text on it,sending a message to the group message that involved Anna and Mary,the last conversation that they were having involved about puppies. She quickly sent out the text. "Yo,Alice is DEAD. " It didn't take long for Mary to respond.

"Wait,really?!?!?! What happened?! "

"White found her. They're taking the body to the undertaker."

"Well f*ck."

"oh uh it was no problem.. heh" He mumbled looking at the pitiful remains of his money and shoving it into his pocket. He took a long drink from his soda and walked out of grocery store. "I'll see ya later then." He shoved his hands into his pockets and started walking down the street. Rafael had given him a key to his apartment for the night. He didn't enjoy being the subject of pity but at this point he had to accept any offer of help he could get. People were getting more and more tired of him hanging around and it was getting harder to find places to stay. As he wandered down the street he ended up heading back tot he crime scene of that mundy lady. He figured he should tell Anna that Little Red was safe. "Hey Anna!" He yelled running up to her. "Lit- oh.. hey who is this?"

Rafael snarled at Coyote. "Whatever lets go." He grumbled shoving him away. He walked out of the shop and locked it up. With everything going on lately one could never be too careful. "The usual spot?" He asked looking over at his poor excuse of a friend.

Anna sighed softly and walked over to put her hand on Peter's shoulders. "I don't think you should be here right now..." she looked over to the deaf boy, who was now peering his gaze over to Peter's in curiosity. She didn't want anyone else knowing of a mundy boy who knew their secret right now, but with all of this going on it'll spread quick. Peter already seen the boy, so there was no point hiding it from Peter. She couldn't claim Benjamin was a Fable either, because every Fable alive could see right through that lie."This is Benjamin. He's a mundy who's going to help us out alright? He might stay here a while so I want you and Little Red to be very nice to him okay? He's deaf, but you both should be able to understand each other."Benjamin gave Peter Pan a small wave. He suddenly winced from pain. Upon looking down at his arms, the green burn spread up his arms.  'S-Sheriff Bigby...' he signed. 'It hurts a lot...'

Coyote nodded slightly as he fixed himself up before going outside. He was always dirty somewhere. "Sound's good. You lead the way, Raff."{No one is going to be any KH characters? D:}

Edited by Aqua7KH

"Okay! This is my chance! I'll just go ask Anna!" When she turned to where she had come from, Peter wasn't there anymore. "Okay, perfect!" 

She looked around for the place where they had found the mundy's corpse. She shivered a bit. 

Little Red then heard voices. She turned to the direction where she heard the voices. "Ha! Over there!" 

As she got closer to the spot, she started to run towards it.  Little Red saw Anna. 

"Anna! Anna!" she cried. But she came to a stop. Peter was there too, as well as another boy . 

They all turned around to her. "Oh no." she whispered. Little Red had told Peter that she was already going home. But she never expected him to be here as well! 

"I'm so stupid! What if he thinks I'm stalking him?!" she thought to herself. 

"Oh, um... hello again.. Peter." she said in a nervous laugh.  She then turned to Anna and that other boy. "Who is he?" she said nicely as she got closer to the other boy.

Peter looked at the boy and waved at him pulling one of his usual grins. He saw the boy wince at looked at Anna, "Uh what happened?" He looked at the burns on his arms, "Wait that looks like... You guys burned him?!" He was about to say something else when Little Red showed up, "You said you were going home and that's where you should be." He crossed his arms over his chest. He knew he was being hypocritical but he wasn't the one that fainted at the sight of the body.

Raf walked down a little ways passed the town and into the forest. He suddenly felt calm surrounded by trees instead of buildings. He looked back at Coyote, "I spot you kill?" He asked even though that was the only way they could really do it. It wasn't like Coyote could climb trees, and Raf wouldn't be big enough to bring down anything.

Little Red sighted. "I...I'm sorry Peter. I was just curious that's all. I would've been all alone in my house. Besides, the body is gone right? It's gone, poof!" she said.

She then looked at the boy. Little Red had never seen him around. Maybe he was a mundy? She noticed that he had a notebook with him. She also noticed burns on his arm. Burns?! 

"You guys burned his arm?! What were you thinking?!" 

Anna sighed softly. "Peter, be nice to Little Red. I'll walk you both home. You can stay over at my home if you want, the both of you." she kneeled down to Little Red. "I heard your Grandma went out of town for a little while. I want you to stay with me until she gets back." she looked to Ben. "And this is Benjamin. He's going to be staying here for a while. He's deaf, so be nice to him okay Little Red? He got burned by Maleficent's flames by accident."

"Yup." Coyote said with a nod. "As usual. Careful on the trees. The whole nine lives thing is a load of bull." he got on all fours and suddenly turned into a vicious Coyote. "You ready?"

"Okay Anna. Thanks."  She looked over to Benjamin. 

"So, he's deaf?"  Little Red walked over to him. She stretched her hand out, in hopes that he understands that she means 'Hello'. 

"Benjamin." she whispered. He was about her age. Great.

Little Red looked up to the sky. "It's getting late."

"Naw I got a key to Rafael's place for the night." He smiled waving Anna off. "I'll see you guys later." He walked away and down the street. He didn't want to go to Rafael's apartment until he wanted to sleep. He always felt awkward being in other people's homes so he decided to walk around a for a bit instead.

Raf nodded and turned into a tabby quickly climbing up the trees. He jumped from branch to branch silently going deeper into the forest where the wildlife would be. He adjusted himself to the better vision of a cat and looked around the darkened woods. He stopped to scan the area making sure his buddy was below him, he made a soft sound to let Coyote know there was a small deer nearby. 

Benjamin hesitated for a moment, but then shook her hand. He never really had any friends, and he wasn't completely social. He wrote something down in his notepad and gave it to Red. 'It's nice to meet you.'

Anna smiled. "Maybe you and I could learn some sign language to communicate to him, Little Red. He understands lip so you can talk."

The Coyote nodded from underneath the tree. He immediately spotted the deer. With a small grin, he slowly approached the deer from behind with steady movements.

Bigby sighed, "I'd better go check out what happened at Alice and Zuri's." Turning over to Benjamin he signed that he would be back to talk to the boy later, and for him to hang out with Little Red and the others until then...as well as get some healing for his arms.

Bigby waved goodbye to everyone and walked to Zuri and Alice's home...where police tape was set up. He spotted a few officers and ducked under the tape. The Fabletown police nodded to Bigby, "Hey there Bigby, Zuri has been taken to the morgue...along with Alice. She's been stabbed to death, Zuri was pretty distraught." 

Bigby nodded, "I'm gonna take a look around in there." 

"Ya sure? We combed it over pretty thoroughly."

"Never hurts to take a second look." Bigby said as he walked inside the house.

Bigby immediately smelled the coppery scent of blood, and saw it on the floor where Alice was slain. "Whoever did this to her....had to have a lot of hate built up to stab her this many times.....had to have known her. This definitely wasn't random." 

Bigby began to walk through the house...he spotted something....the window was open and there were bloody shoe prints leading from the huge bloodstain where Alice's body had lain with its 7 stab wounds, one penetrating her heart, to the window. Bigby stepped to the window, and investigated the shoeprints, then he looked at the window. 

He closed it, then opened it, his eyes widened. They could only be opened from the INSIDE.

He looked at the shoe prints, then sniffed the air...there was another smell....among the scent of blood. He traced it to the fireplace.

Something had been burned.

Pulling whatever the two objects were out of the fireplace, he discovered they were shoes. He growled and called an officer in, "Get me an evidence bag!"

When the officer came into the room with the bag, Bigby gently placed the two burned shoes into the large ziplock evidence bag.

"What was the murder weapon?" Bigby asked.

"We couldn't find one...but it looks round and circular." The young officer answered.

Bigby nodded, "I think I'm done here....I need to talk to Zuri as soon as possible."

"Okay then!" said Little Red. "Should we start heading to your house? It's getting dark."

She turned to Benjamin. "And maybe he can come too, since he will stay for a while right?"

Little Red gave Benjamin a small, but gentle smile.