Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

The Wolf Among Us: Another Story (RP)

"Then assume the client is in on it, or will cover Zuri's ass on the sole reason they are close. Fables are close knit. You never know who is united." Xion tapped her bluetooth earpiece. "we need to wrap this up. Kayle just told me something...troubling." her expression got nervous. "The Pendragons are on the way."

In the fable bar that Robin and Cherry currently sat in, a young girl with blonde hair slipped through the patrons. Hair falling to her shoulders, clothed in skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with a frayed jean vest over it, the girl slid up to the bar. Obviously underaged and not about to play different, she or dered a soft drink...and was a bit glad to find that drinks were on the house for the moment.

Well.

On someone else.

Sipping the vanilla coke, she sighed. Yet another long day.

Namine swirled the ice cubes a bit, then her phone chimed. Checking it, she slid it into her bag.

"You can wait until I wind down, Xion." She muttered.

Bigby sighed and massaged his forehead, "Just keeps getting worse and worse." Bigby handed Zuri's shoes off to another officer, "I need this to be tested with the burned ones I found in the fireplace. Be thorough but be quick." The man nodded and Bigby dialed the number on his cell. 

(Desktop might be fixed tomorrow or so.....tonight have borrowed mom's laptop. :3)

"Where do you think you're going?" Mary crossed her arms as she saw Sake walk out to the door. She wasn't wearing the usual outfit she wore which consisted of a student jacket,skirt,socks and school shoes. She was now wearing a black hat,a black bikini top and over that she wore a sleeveless white button up shirt,and over that a black leather jacket. Around her neck a loose tie. A black skirt with silver chains for belts. She wore stockings and some white shoes she had found in the closet. As always the mask over her mouth. In this outfit she wasn't the good Sake. It was most likely the I'm-going-to-go-out-and-probably-end-up-getting-drunk Sake. It was a very good thing she didn't drive. "Out to the bar. Today's been a stressful day and I need to find a way to ease the tension that I have on me."Sake said as she glanced herself in the mirror and winked to herself. Despite her mouth being slit,she considered herself a good looking gal. "Hey as long as I don't bring any boys in here I should be fine right?"Sake asked as she opened the door and looked over at Mary. "Sake please be careful. There's a killer on the lose for all we know with the whole Alice thing!"Mary said. "Yeah yeah,I'll text you when I get to the bar."Sake said as she waved goodbye,and with that she walked out. Mary sighed. "Oh boy."She muttered. Sake was going to end up getting drunk again. She just knew it.

In the lavish penthouse within the city a golden trimmed turn table played "Tiptoe through the tulips" by Tim Tim. Sitting on the red sofa sat Giotto,in his hands a glass of tequila as he hummed along with the song. Among the furniture that adorned his abode the taxidermed old tortoise rested as a decor right in the middle of the dinning table. Mama and Papa bear were taxidermed and adorning the living room,both in positions that made them look as if they were holding up the giant plasma TV. The golden goose taxidermed and glimmering as light shone above it rested on top of the cupboard which was filled with trophies and awards Giotto had gotten for acting. There was a loud beep coming from the com. Giotto stood up from his comfortable position and walked over,pressing the button. "Yes?" "Sir your friends have arrived with an order." "Oh let them in!" Giotto smiled as he hummed and settled the glass of tequila down. He had been waiting for this forever! Finally he would have the complete collection. The elevator rang as men in hunting gear pulled in a large wooden box. "Is that him?"Giotto asked with excitement in his breath. "Yup. Just like you ordered. He was a pain in the @$$ to find,but we manage to get him. The police won't be finding that 'kid' anymore."One of the hunters explained. "Well then open it up please~"Giotto asked. The hunters quickly ripped open the box,revealing its content. It was baby bear,taxidermed and dead,ready for display. "Oh he's beautiful."Giotto smiled as he stroke it. "I know exactly where to put him. Could you please push him over there?"Giotto asked. The hunters pushed the baby bear right under the plasma tv. Giotto clapped happily. "Now I have the complete set! Mama,Papa and Baby bear! Oh thank you thank you!"Giotto cheered happily. He quickly walked over to the kitchen and opened a counter,taking out a fat envelope and handing it over to the hunters. "Here you go,your payment for this delivery. Now shoo,I want to admire it and show it off."Giotto said as the hunters returned to the elevator and left with their paycheck. Giotto knelt down next to baby bear and took out his cellphone. He smiled as he made a peace sign,taking a selfie with the newest member of the collection of taxidermed fairy tail characters. He quickly uploaded it to his intsagram,twitter and facebook,writing for himself and his fans.

"The final piece of the trio! Now they look like Mama,Papa and Baby bear! : ) #so happy"

Suddenly there was a call coming in. It was an unknown number. He shrugged and answered it. "Hello,Giotto Moore here,who's speaking?"Giotto asked as he resumed with his drink of tequila.

---

Sake's outfit:

Posted Image

Edited by Stardustblade358

Bigby quickly replied to this...'Giotto' person. "This is Sheriff Bigby Wolf, Are you one of Zuri's clients? And if so can you verify you were doing business with him recently? And when that exact time and date was?" 

Giotto settled down his glass of tequila as his eyes narrowed at the call. "(A sheriff? What kind of mischief did you do this time you little white rabbit?)"Giotto thought. But he smiled to himself and quickly replied. "Yes,I am one of Zuri's clients. We did business just today actually."Giotto said as he stood up and walked over to a pair of glass doors. He stepped through them to enter into his Greenhouse,filled with flowers and specimens that you wouldn't normally find in a city at all. The greenhouse had special glass that would glow neon in the dark,giving a dim light while being able to enjoy the view of the city. "He and I spent all day traveling back and forth the neighboring cities to gain my treasures from the contacts Zuri had made."Giotto said as he stroke one of his flowers gently. "He managed to get me a Chocolate Colored Cosmo,a ghost orchid and a Middlemist Red,they look so gorgeous in my greenhouse!"Giotto said excitedly. He then returned to the matter at hand. "Ah sorry,got distracted. Lets see. The time was...he arrived around 7,we left at 7:30,we ate lunch at 2,we returned home around 6 or something,and he left for home shortly after that."Giotto explained as he sat down in one of the chairs in the greenhouse,glancing at the skyline of the city. "Is Zuri alright? Did something happened to him?"Giotto asked. It seemed Zuri had gotten himself in trouble trying to start his plan. What a bother.

Sake opened the door to the bar,walking in and quickly sitting down,ordering drinks. "I'll take the spicy and chocolate margarita. Not separate. Mix them together. Also a glass of water."Sake asked as she smiled at the music playing at the moment. It wasn't that she was traumatized by the murder of Alice. That wasn't it. It was the urge to kill again that was starting to burn inside of her heart. Seeing the cold body of Alice being taken away made her remember the good old days when she would be feared due to her being so deadly. But she knew she couldn't fall back into those habits again. Otherwise she would end up getting arrested and hurting a lot of people too. All of those she had ended up considered as friends to be specific. Sake was served a giant glass of the spicy margarita mixed with the chocolate one and a glass of water on the side. "Sweet~"Sake said as she started to drink.

(I'm back^^)

Raf smiled, "That's nice of you." He figured the offer would be taken back fully after the prank Peter was planning to pull. He sat down in a kitchen chair and glanced over seeing Peter running towards the apartment with a bag in his arms. "So why does he need to know how to fix a truck?" Rafael asked looking over at Coyote as if he didn't see anything.

Peter peaked int he window of the apartment and saw Coyote in kitchen. He smirked and silently crept back into the space and slipped back under the blankets piled on the couch.

(Welcome back Echo!)

Coyote grumbled and took another sip of his Root Beer. "Because," Coyote began. "He's gonna turn into a man." Coyote didn't really acknowledge the fact that Peter as well as the other Fables here are basically centuries old, and the fact that Peter is basically a child forever. "He needs to learn how to fix a truck. What if there's an apocalypse or something and his only hope is the damn truck but it's broken down?" He dramatically raised his hand to point towards the 'sleeping' Peter. "He's more screwed than a possum in the middle of the damn highway."

Namine shrugged. "Not really keeping up with Sora." She followed Cherry. "Plus...I'd rather not let him know I'm a stripper." She finished somewhat quietly. She didn't hate her job. Really. She honestly just...was embarrassed if Sora found her.

The cat shifted her mouth a little."Don't worry hun,I'm in quite the same shoes like you."she said it so Namine doesn't feel alone and guilty about it.Actually,Cherry wasn't ashamed of herself for being a prostitute and now a pin-up girl.The only thing that was a problem was the payment she got.And so they drove.There was peace in the car,so the cat found an opportunity to open the window so the air cool down the heat of her face.She took of the beanie,revealing big black cat ears which flopped a little with her hair as the brezze took in.After a while she remembered something she wanted to ask Namine"Say...did you ever had to wear a little purple ribbon around your neck,by any chance?"

The cat shifted her mouth a little."Don't worry hun,I'm in quite the same shoes like you."she said it so Namine doesn't feel alone and guilty about it.Actually,Cherry wasn't ashamed of herself for being a prostitute and now a pin-up girl.The only thing that was a problem was the payment she got.And so they drove.There was peace in the car,so the cat found an opportunity to open the window so the air cool down the heat of her face.She took of the beanie,revealing big black cat ears which flopped a little with her hair as the brezze took in.After a while she remembered something she wanted to ask Namine"Say...did you ever had to wear a little purple ribbon around your neck,by any chance?"

"Maybe. I've had a lot of costumes so a purple ribbon around my neck is possible." She blushed. Cute ears...

M...maybe....

Namine reached over and gently petted one."the human anime has beings like you. They're so cute..." she said. "And your fur is really soft."

(Fell behind, but I'm back)

Maleficent woke up from her own "death-like" sleep and stretched. The rejuvenation potion she had drunk before had been improperly mixed, which forced her to sleep it off. Hopefully, the other witches wouldn't notice. She went down stairs and devoured what ever was easy to eat. After she was done, she was still hunger. She quickly changed into fresh clothes and went out to buy some take out.

"Maybe. I've had a lot of costumes so a purple ribbon around my neck is possible." She blushed. Cute ears...M...maybe....Namine reached over and gently petted one."the human anime has beings like you. They're so cute..." she said. "And your fur is really soft."

the cat was relieved that Namine didn't got a chance to wear the purple ribbon that Cherry thought of.Maybe it's better not to put Vivian,the lady who worked in a stripper club back in Fabletown and those ribbons,in the picture.It was quite a nasty...story to tell.The cat rginned at the first sentence."i'm quite aware of that."what Cherry didn't expect was petting.Oh god how satisfying it was.That was shown in her facial expression and the purring that was audible to anyones ears

Giotto settled down his glass of tequila as his eyes narrowed at the call. "(A sheriff? What kind of mischief did you do this time you little white rabbit?)"Giotto thought. But he smiled to himself and quickly replied. "Yes,I am one of Zuri's clients. We did business just today actually."Giotto said as he stood up and walked over to a pair of glass doors. He stepped through them to enter into his Greenhouse,filled with flowers and specimens that you wouldn't normally find in a city at all. The greenhouse had special glass that would glow neon in the dark,giving a dim light while being able to enjoy the view of the city. "He and I spent all day traveling back and forth the neighboring cities to gain my treasures from the contacts Zuri had made."Giotto said as he stroke one of his flowers gently. "He managed to get me a Chocolate Colored Cosmo,a ghost orchid and a Middlemist Red,they look so gorgeous in my greenhouse!"Giotto said excitedly. He then returned to the matter at hand. "Ah sorry,got distracted. Lets see. The time was...he arrived around 7,we left at 7:30,we ate lunch at 2,we returned home around 6 or something,and he left for home shortly after that."Giotto explained as he sat down in one of the chairs in the greenhouse,glancing at the skyline of the city. "Is Zuri alright? Did something happened to him?"Giotto asked. It seemed Zuri had gotten himself in trouble trying to start his plan. What a bother.

Sake opened the door to the bar,walking in and quickly sitting down,ordering drinks. "I'll take the spicy and chocolate margarita. Not separate. Mix them together. Also a glass of water."Sake asked as she smiled at the music playing at the moment. It wasn't that she was traumatized by the murder of Alice. That wasn't it. It was the urge to kill again that was starting to burn inside of her heart. Seeing the cold body of Alice being taken away made her remember the good old days when she would be feared due to her being so deadly. But she knew she couldn't fall back into those habits again. Otherwise she would end up getting arrested and hurting a lot of people too. All of those she had ended up considered as friends to be specific. Sake was served a giant glass of the spicy margarita mixed with the chocolate one and a glass of water on the side. "Sweet~"Sake said as she started to drink.

Bigby hung up the phone, not answering Giotto's question. He turned to Xion, parroting what he was just told.

Rafael smirked and nodded, 'Yes yes It will be the need to fix a truck that will save him for sure." He laughed a little, "you sure your completely sober already?" He questioned in good fun. He took every chance he could to tease the coyote, but they did it to each other so of course the other was never caught by surprise. He glanced over at Peter noticing the small sack by his bed. He stood up and grabbed the bag putting it outside giving Peter a stern look as he awoke from his fake sleep to glare at the cat. 

Xion frowned.

"This sounds too good to true, honestly. We need moreinfo on Giotto...I'll call Arthur and Lily and see if they can't dig up dirt on him. We can investigate Zuri further."

Namine kept petting. "I guess you like it." She smiled. "Can't get the cat instinct out. Hehe." She didnt stop. "Would you like me tonwear a purple ribbon?" She asked.

Xion frowned."This sounds too good to true, honestly. We need moreinfo on Giotto...I'll call Arthur and Lily and see if they can't dig up dirt on him. We can investigate Zuri further." Namine kept petting. "I guess you like it." She smiled. "Can't get the cat instinct out. Hehe." She didnt stop. "Would you like me tonwear a purple ribbon?" She asked.

Out of the pure pleasure she couldn't stop purring.Namine was right.Some things just never changed.But what she said next made the purring stop.Even thought purple ribbons where harmless with...ahem "her" gone,it left a scar in the cat's memory.Just the thought of Namine having the ribbon on and pulling it was just sending shivers down her spine.Of course she woulnd show the horror she was experiencing."Oh not at all,darling.There's no need of covering that beautiful neck you've got there"she said with a smirk

Namine blushed. "not the first person to want my nec." She teased back, still petting. "If you drop by my workplace I'll see about getting you a free round of drinks on me."

Coyote pouted and trotted over to the fridge to get himself another Root Beer. "Are YOU sober?" He asked, looking over to Raff again. He noticed the bag and sniffed the air a little to figure out what was in it. "I smell somethin' fishy as hell." After a few seconds, he decided to just ignore it. He didn't want to bother getting into anything that was near Peter. "One day I'm going to drop-kick that kid."

Meanwhile, Anna was freaking out still. She shot out two more text messages to Naminè and Maleficent asking if they were near.

Little Red heard Ben. She hugged him tight. "I know it hurts, Ben."

But what Little Red said was not heard by him. She didn't like to see other people sad or in pain.

She just didn't like it. She would either cry, or be sad too. 

She lets go of Ben, and stands up. Little Red walked up to Anna, who was totally freaking out. 

"Anna, do you have some ice? Maybe we can use that while waiting." 

Little Red thought that would help a bit. 

Anna nodded quickly. That was great thinking from Little Red. She wondered why she didn't think of that. "I have a whole bunch in the fridge" After Arendelle, she always kept plenty of ice in the fridge for no real reason. She ran to go retrieve the items.

Benjamin looked up to Little Red. He took her hand to draw letters in her palm with his finger. 'I'm gonna be okay. Don't worry about me. '

Giotto looked down at his phone as he was hanged up upon. He stared down at it before giving a slight smirk. He pulled up the wikipedia page for the town where Zuri lived. "Fabletown heh? Could they get anymore suspicious with that kind of name?"Giotto chuckled to himself as he stood up and walked over to the balcony part of the greenhouse as he breathed the fresh night air,looking at the beautiful skyline before him. He then heard a familiar sound. "GI." It was a high pitched tweet as a fluffy yellow bird landed right on Giotto's hand. "Hello there little guy."Giotto smiled as he picked up the small bird. On his leg was a note tied up. He gently untied the note and opened it up. It read the words 'WE FOUND THE TARGET'. Giotto couldn't help but to smile at himself even more as he took the bird inside with him. "Well well Zuri. You're one lucky rabbit."Giotto said as he settled the small yellow bird down on the coffee table,giving it a plate of bird seeds to eat up along with water. He walked up to his fireplace and threw the small letter in,having it burn into ashes instantly as he sat down on his seat. "My loyal hunters are on their way to bring me the beginning piece of my more,vivid collection. Hopefully this should give you a chance to keep their minds distracted and away from you."Giotto smirked as he turned over to the classic turn table next to him and pushed the needle for it to land as it started to play music,"Jeepers Creepers" by the OLDIES to be exact,the small bird singing along with the song lightly.

Sake payed for her drinks after a much needed free time away from the stress of the current situation. She walked outside smiling. "Hehe~ Oh I hope Mary didn't locked me out again. I think I forgot my copy of the key inside my room."Sake muttered as she walked away from the bar and down the darkened street towards the market area where her house and Mary's shop was located at. It was a rather quiet night,besides the chirping bugs and the sound of barking from random dogs. She hummed to herself as she glanced around before pulling a bit on her mask. "Jeez,wearing this mask each time I go out is making my scars itch. I don't think that's a good thing. Maybe if I'm nice enough Mary will recommend me one of those medicine she makes with herbs. But they taste so bad though!"Sake muttered to herself as she really didn't pay much attention,as she had memorized the route and didn't need much effort to remember where to go. As she walked she saw a stray cat walk right in front of her,and she quickly knelt down to pet it. "Aw look at you."Sake said. As she went to pet it the cat looked back at her,shrieked and ran off. Sake stared confused,usually she didn't scare cats when she wore her mask. But then she realized that there was something more as she saw a shadow form in front of her from behind. She quickly turned to face a rather tall figure. Within seconds around three more figures appeared around her. All of them were wearing the same uniform. Large coats with gasmasks,leather gloves and big hats. "Something tell me you aren't from around here."Sake muttered. One of them looked up at the others as he reached at Sake. Sake backed away but bumped into the guy behind her. The man infront simply ripped off the mask that covered up her scars. He tilted his head and nodded to the three. "Slit-mouth Woman."Was all he said. Sake stared confused when she suddenly felt a cloth being pressed against her face. She muffled screamed as she struggled. "(What is this scent...sh*t its chloroform!)"Sake thought as she knew that fi she didn't do something to get away she would end up in really big trouble. She reached down for her purse where she took out a pair of scissors. She quickly stabbed the hand that held the cloth,receiving a scream of pain as the grip was lessened. Sake pushed away the arm,blood from the man brushed against her face in a big smudgy pattern as she made a run for it. "(They knew who I was! They knew who I was!)"Sake thought as her eyes were filled with obvious fear. Whoever they were they knew her identity as a fable,and were after her. As Sake ran by a lamp post she yelped at the sudden wish of an arrow landing just inches from her head,right on the post next to her. "AN ARROW?!"Sake screamed as she looked back,seeing one of them having a modern crossbow attached to his arm as he loaded up another one. "They want me dead."She muttered as she ran,the four masked men giving chase.

Namine blushed. "not the first person to want my nec." She teased back, still petting. "If you drop by my workplace I'll see about getting you a free round of drinks on me."

"No problem darling"she purred even more.Then,Namine's phone rang twince,impling that she just got new messages."My,my you got mail!Why won't you check it out,hun?"

Coyote pouted and trotted over to the fridge to get himself another Root Beer. "Are YOU sober?" He asked, looking over to Raff again. He noticed the bag and sniffed the air a little to figure out what was in it. "I smell somethin' fishy as hell." After a few seconds, he decided to just ignore it. He didn't want to bother getting into anything that was near Peter. "One day I'm going to drop-kick that kid."Meanwhile, Anna was freaking out still. She shot out two more text messages to Naminè and Maleficent asking if they were near.

Edited by Sandra_Nedelcheva1998

Xion frowned.

"This sounds too good to true, honestly. We need moreinfo on Giotto...I'll call Arthur and Lily and see if they can't dig up dirt on him. We can investigate Zuri further."

Namine kept petting. "I guess you like it." She smiled. "Can't get the cat instinct out. Hehe." She didnt stop. "Would you like me tonwear a purple ribbon?" She asked.

Bigby sighed, "I can't help but feel that this is bigger than we're thinking." 

Bigby's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a police radio going off. "All available units! Requesting backup!" 

He rushed over to the radio and picked up the speaker, "What's going on?" 

"Was doing my rounds, when I saw four masked men attack Sake! She's running right past us now, but they're shooting at her with crossbows, my partner is out there!" The Fabletown officer reported.

Bigby's eyes grew wide, "I'll be right there with backup! Get Sake to safety!" Bigby turned to Xion, "We've got a situation...."

Giotto looked down at his phone as he was hanged up upon. He stared down at it before giving a slight smirk. He pulled up the wikipedia page for the town where Zuri lived. "Fabletown heh? Could they get anymore suspicious with that kind of name?"Giotto chuckled to himself as he stood up and walked over to the balcony part of the greenhouse as he breathed the fresh night air,looking at the beautiful skyline before him. He then heard a familiar sound. "GI." It was a high pitched tweet as a fluffy yellow bird landed right on Giotto's hand. "Hello there little guy."Giotto smiled as he picked up the small bird. On his leg was a note tied up. He gently untied the note and opened it up. It read the words 'WE FOUND THE TARGET'. Giotto couldn't help but to smile at himself even more as he took the bird inside with him. "Well well Zuri. You're one lucky rabbit."Giotto said as he settled the small yellow bird down on the coffee table,giving it a plate of bird seeds to eat up along with water. He walked up to his fireplace and threw the small letter in,having it burn into ashes instantly as he sat down on his seat. "My loyal hunters are on their way to bring me the beginning piece of my more,vivid collection. Hopefully this should give you a chance to keep their minds distracted and away from you."Giotto smirked as he turned over to the classic turn table next to him and pushed the needle for it to land as it started to play music,"Jeepers Creepers" by the OLDIES to be exact,the small bird singing along with the song lightly.

Sake payed for her drinks after a much needed free time away from the stress of the current situation. She walked outside smiling. "Hehe~ Oh I hope Mary didn't locked me out again. I think I forgot my copy of the key inside my room."Sake muttered as she walked away from the bar and down the darkened street towards the market area where her house and Mary's shop was located at. It was a rather quiet night,besides the chirping bugs and the sound of barking from random dogs. She hummed to herself as she glanced around before pulling a bit on her mask. "Jeez,wearing this mask each time I go out is making my scars itch. I don't think that's a good thing. Maybe if I'm nice enough Mary will recommend me one of those medicine she makes with herbs. But they taste so bad though!"Sake muttered to herself as she really didn't pay much attention,as she had memorized the route and didn't need much effort to remember where to go. As she walked she saw a stray cat walk right in front of her,and she quickly knelt down to pet it. "Aw look at you."Sake said. As she went to pet it the cat looked back at her,shrieked and ran off. Sake stared confused,usually she didn't scare cats when she wore her mask. But then she realized that there was something more as she saw a shadow form in front of her from behind. She quickly turned to face a rather tall figure. Within seconds around three more figures appeared around her. All of them were wearing the same uniform. Large coats with gasmasks,leather gloves and big hats. "Something tell me you aren't from around here."Sake muttered. One of them looked up at the others as he reached at Sake. Sake backed away but bumped into the guy behind her. The man infront simply ripped off the mask that covered up her scars. He tilted his head and nodded to the three. "Slit-mouth Woman."Was all he said. Sake stared confused when she suddenly felt a cloth being pressed against her face. She muffled screamed as she struggled. "(What is this scent...sh*t its chloroform!)"Sake thought as she knew that fi she didn't do something to get away she would end up in really big trouble. She reached down for her purse where she took out a pair of scissors. She quickly stabbed the hand that held the cloth,receiving a scream of pain as the grip was lessened. Sake pushed away the arm,blood from the man brushed against her face in a big smudgy pattern as she made a run for it. "(They knew who I was! They knew who I was!)"Sake thought as her eyes were filled with obvious fear. Whoever they were they knew her identity as a fable,and were after her. As Sake ran by a lamp post she yelped at the sudden wish of an arrow landing just inches from her head,right on the post next to her. "AN ARROW?!"Sake screamed as she looked back,seeing one of them having a modern crossbow attached to his arm as he loaded up another one. "They want me dead."She muttered as she ran,the four masked men giving chase.

The Fabletown officers were hidden in their squad cars, in the shadows...they saw Sake being attacked and one of them shot out of his car like a lightning bolt just as Sake got loose. 

The second officer grabbed a shotgun from the trunk and ran after him after calling for backup from Bigby. Just as the crossbow wielding masked thug began loading up another arrow, the first officer shot at him, aiming for the heart. 

"We've already called for backup! Bigby's gonna be here any minute, dirt-bags!" 

Bigby didn't need to get there. No, instead came the whine of a motorcycle. As it grew louder and louder, the motorcycle came into view. It suddenly turned and stopped, the rider thrown off...no, not thrown. A jump.

Blonde ponytail flailing into the air, the whisper of a sword came from her direction. She hit the middle of the group, the sword cutting down one and throwing the other to the side. She hit the ground and rolled, coming up in a defensive stance...but the one on the left, without the crossbow, was gunned down. From the shadows came another, a man this time. His almost futuristic gun raised, he flicked a switch, the gun venting heat as the last two were there...or one, as the crossbow guy got a shotgun blast to the heart.

"Judgement." The man said. "Put the weapon down or be put down."

The woman approached carefully, sword held tightly. "Or be turned into brisket."

Sake felt her heart lighten of the tension as her legs shook and she let herself drop right next to one of the cop cars. "Ah thank the red queen,Bigby trained you guys so well...!"Sake said as she breathed a sigh of relief. The fact that the hunters or whoever they were,they knew who she really was. The slit-mouth woman from japan urban legend. As one of the  men was slashed down,blood splattered on the ground as the man fell on his knees and to the side,quickly bleeding out. The other one was thrown to the side the crossbow wielder was shot right where the heart would be,blood splattering everywhere as it fell on the remaining member. The masked man gently stood up as he looked around. His other two partners were dead. He was surrounded. They had seemed to fail their mission,or so it seemed. The remaining man slowly reached for the bottle that rested on his hip,and within a split second he swung it,opening it and spilling its contents around him and on the bodies of his partners. Before they could shoot,two great,diabolic looking wings spread across his back,ripping the back part of the cloak as the wings spread to be almost twice as big as the man himself. With a flap of the wings he dashed into the air,quickly reaching a rather incredible height for a matter of a second. As he took out a lighter and clicked it on,dropping it below. The moment it made contact with the liquid he had spread,flames came alive,spreading over the bodies and everywhere the liquid had managed to touch. It was gasoline! These hunters...weren't human. The winged man dodged the bullets of the officers below,swiftly moving across the sky as he took out his own artillery,sticky bombs. He threw them onto the cars,to which they quickly exploded. Admist the chaos he had created he flew down through the smoke. With the wind at his favor,he picked up Sake right from where she sat,flying high into the air as Sake screamed. She was afraid of heights I think. Slumping Sake over his shoulder,the man threw what it seemed to be a card to the floor before flying off into the clouds of the night with a screaming Sake. As the card fell on the floor,it was visible what it was. It was an Ace of Spades.

---

Lets see if you guys can guess what type of fairy tale creatures the hunters are.

Edited by Stardustblade358

Little Red quickly turned to Ben. She followed along to what Ben wrote on her palm with his fingers. 

She did the same to him. 'But Ben, How can I not worry about you? I--'   She stopped.

Little Red spaced out a bit. She was thinking what she was about to write. Her face became red. She then stood up,

giving him a small smile. She quickly walked to the kitchen to help Anna with the ice. She shook her head. 

"Now is not the time to blush!" she whispered, hoping Anna didn't hear. 

Anna quickly fixed up some ice in a rag. Her and her sister used to do these things all the time when they were younger. Since they played so much before Elsa isolated herself, they both used to get hurt by accident. When she burned herself in the fireplace, her older sister put some ice in a rag and pressed it to her burns to feel better. She remembers it as ice in a rag, however it was really Elsa's powers that were used. She heard what Little Red said, and only chuckled. "Ooooo Little Red has a crush!" She gleamed, making light of the situation. She handed Red the cold compress. "Put this on Ben's burns." Deep down, she sorta had a dark thought in her mind; which was rare. A mundy and a Fable... Cannot end well. But hey, who knows. She just put the thought in the back of her head for now.

(Naminè Benjamin is like dying over here. LOL)