Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy Explorers Discussion

Excuse me, they're quality games with top talent behind them including Nomura and the producer of the Dissidia series.

Yeh ofcourse they are great games but not real ff games if you know what I mean.

Yeh ofcourse they are great games but not real ff games if you know what I mean.

Define a real Final Fantasy game. Last I checked my copies of Dissidia, 4 Heroes of Light, Theatrhythm and a slew of others weren't make believe.

Just because a title isn't called Final Fantasy I -> XV doesn't make it not a real Final Fantasy game, heck for years (and still to this day) people call Final Fantasy XI and XIV not real games. Why because they aren't turn-based? That doesn't define a Final Fantasy game. The franchise has a whole variety of genres tied to it.

I am thinking internationally means everywhere at the same time. Oops! Ha ha! It would be nice if they released it same day or within the same week.

Usually people will say global release or simultaneous release.

In your opinion and after crunching the numbers, why do you think a simultaneous release will happen?

The KH games have been getting closer to it, and FFXV will have one.

The KH games have been getting closer to it, and FFXV will have one.

That's right. I read that the CEO of SQEX JP confirmed a simultaneous release for FFXV. Well, I look forward to that day (hopefully late this year or as early as possible next year) and maybe they should do the same with Final Fantasy Explorers. I mean, they are pretty close.

That's right. I read that the CEO of SQEX JP confirmed a simultaneous release for FFXV. Well, I look forward to that day (hopefully late this year or as early as possible next year) and maybe they should do the same with Final Fantasy Explorers. I mean, they are pretty close.

XV is not coming this year. Explorers is already out in Japan.

XV is not coming this year. Explorers is already out in Japan.

Well, that's okay for XV. Our priority is KH3. Explorers should then be released around the world simultaneously, but alas, they already have their release dates.

Well, that's okay for XV. Our priority is KH3. Explorers should then be released around the world simultaneously, but alas, they already have their release dates.

Lol. Maybe for you, but FFXV is much bigger. There's no point in releasing Explorers on the same day.

Along with a huge lineup, Square Enix will have FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS demos out at their boot at this upcoming New York Comic-Con 2015. The game was announced for the West on July 30, 2015. FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS is a multiplayer action RPG game for the Nintendo 3DS system.

FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS
Platform: Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system
Developer: Square Enix
ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+)
Availability: January 26, 2016
Summary: FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS focuses on cooperative play with friends and utilizes a refined party system allowing Explorers to master over 20 new and familiar jobs—including Knight, Monk, Black Mage and White Mage—to defeat the realm’s mightiest monsters and even recruit them for battle. Players will have the ability to call upon the powers of eidolons like Ifrit and Bahamut, as well as transform into other legendary characters from the FINAL FANTASY series via the Trance feature.

You can see more of their lineup by clicking here.

Edited by Runay