Posted September 12, 201412 yr After fighting Scar as a Heartless, I thought to myself...should they do that more often?
September 12, 201412 yr I'm still genuinely confused as to how he retained his appearance and personality. Like, at the last second, did he suddenly want to become one? That's the only way I can possibly see that working. EDIT: Oh yeah, and then he became a ghost? wtf was up with that? Edited September 12, 201412 yr by Kaweebo
September 12, 201412 yr Author I know right? Still, they had a perfect chance to turn Frollo into a Heartless and they went "screw it"
September 12, 201412 yr I found it strange how he retained his body. Don't really want more of this. Seems kind of bullshit-ish. Like how the Magic Mirror randomly became an Unversed. However, I'm not against villains becoming actual Heartless'. I might have gotten this wrong but, isn't Groundshaker Scar's true Heartless' form?
September 12, 201412 yr I found it strange how he retained his body. Don't really want more of this. Seems kind of bullshit-ish. Like how the Magic Mirror randomly became an Unversed. However, I'm not against villains becoming actual Heartless'. I might have gotten this wrong but, isn't Groundshaker Scar's true Heartless' form? it didn't become an unversed, The Queen enchanted it to attack, with a spell in the JP version and a potion in the others. Maybe the rules are different for animals?
September 13, 201412 yr it didn't become an unversed, The Queen enchanted it to attack, with a spell in the JP version and a potion in the others. Maybe the rules are different for animals? It says in the story section in Birth by Sleep that the Magic Mirror make an Unversed. It's stupid but that's what the game says.
September 22, 201412 yr They could have done that for previous Org.XIII members, but they chose not to do it Heck, Trickmaster could be Luxord's Heartless, for all that we know
After fighting Scar as a Heartless, I thought to myself...should they do that more often?