Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aru Akise

KHUX Show off your Achievements!

wait second rebirth? :P

Yea. You can reincarnate your card twice. The max stats on the card the first time is 50000/500% or 50000/50000, and then for the second time (its first reincarnation) it's 60000/600% or 60000/60000. If you reincarnate that, aka the third round of it, your card's max stats can reach 70000/700% or 70000/70000.

Yea. You can reincarnate your card twice. The max stats on the card the first time is 50000/500% or 50000/50000, and then for the second time (its first reincarnation) it's 60000/600% or 60000/60000. If you reincarnate that, aka the third round of it, your card's max stats can reach 70000/700% or 70000/70000.

Yeah, I thought about the third round and said I was already on the second rebirth, isn't it what confused Nijinai?

I'm actually in my first rebirth yet.

I don't have enough Fairy Godmothers and this firetrucker is firetrucking me.

http://gyazo.com/09842aacee841ec0de84348bbead0919

Poor Sky ;-; have you turned in (if you have any left) your hearts from the event from last week? I easily got around 15 R+ FGM and about 10 SR FGM from doing the 50-draw using ~5000 heart pieces total.

It also looks like there's a few from the heartless subjugation missions, so it might be a good idea to fill out your guilt list (and get some of the goodies from those missions + the guilt boost).

Poor Sky ;-; have you turned in (if you have any left) your hearts from the event from last week? I easily got around 15 R+ FGM and about 10 SR FGM from doing the 50-draw using ~5000 heart pieces total.

It also looks like there's a few from the heartless subjugation missions, so it might be a good idea to fill out your guilt list (and get some of the goodies from those missions + the guilt boost).

I didn't play last week.

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

I didn't play last week.

Then I guess aim for guilt max and get some through the heartless subjugation missions. 

Although I guess it could've just been a bad turn, you also might want to check your skills and/or level then up if you can. A turn without skills activating (save for second chance) is a wasted turn imo. 

Then I guess aim for guilt max and get some through the heartless subjugation missions. 

Although I guess it could've just been a bad turn, you also might want to check your skills and/or level then up if you can. A turn without skills activating (save for second chance) is a wasted turn imo. 

All my skills are well distributed.

I only needed more Godmothers. =/

Posted Image

It's soo soo bad but at least it's better than nothing... maybe. I hope I can at least make the lowest ranking (3000-5000), lol

New attack high!

Posted Image

(why no 20000000, Chi?!?)

Stats for those interested:

Posted Image

(skills not included)

Rankings HYPE!!! (jk lol I know my defeats are nothing in comparision to what some others have on this site)

Posted Image

Pretty decent rankings for the first time in what seems like forever. Hopefully I'll make the 500 rankings for the first 3 (top 100 plz for the level 22s!) and 2000 for the 666s (should've spent more time/AP into those guys but it is what it is).

How'd everyone else do on the site? I'm curious :O (did anyone else even compete? : )

Rankings Part 2:

Posted Image

Final exams are here, can you tell?

Hope I get ranked for them...

Edited by Cricket

ok but y'all can't beat my shitty af deck yo

Posted Image

Posted Image

I need to replace Terra, Mickey and Vanitas, but sadly I don't have enough SR+ Yen Sids to Ultimize the other cards. /pouting intensifies/

ok but y'all can't beat my shitty af deck yo

Posted Image

Posted Image

I need to replace Terra, Mickey and Vanitas, but sadly I don't have enough SR+ Yen Sids to Ultimize the other cards. /pouting intensifies/

I'm so proud of you Roxy :'D

Can't believe that deck full of R+ cards is now full of SR+ Ultimized

Don't feel bad (to the above); it takes time to make your deck powerful!

Speaking of decks, since everyone has been sharing their own, I might as well share this one~

Posted Image

Need to figure out two more assists and one more Upright card to ult; for the assists, one will probably be Vivi and the other will probably come from the Second Anniversary event. Saïx will be the next (and last power Reverse) that will be maxed out for this deck (after I finish Xemnas), still gotta think hard about the upright I wanna Ult~

Don't feel bad (to the above); it takes time to make your deck powerful!

Speaking of decks, since everyone has been sharing their own, I might as well share this one~

Posted Image

Need to figure out two more assists and one more Upright card to ult; for the assists, one will probably be Vivi and the other will probably come from the Second Anniversary event. Saïx will be the next (and last power Reverse) that will be maxed out for this deck (after I finish Xemnas), still gotta think hard about the upright I wanna Ult~

Posted Image

In all seriousness, amazing deck!!

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt side story missions and then whenever I update my deck, I'll upload it here as well as show my defeat against that stubborn Hades!

Posted Image

I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST SR+ CARD IN RAISE DRAW. YUSSSSSSSSS

Posted Image

First good firetrucking card lol

Edited by CrownedCyborgHDMaster

Alright so after a day I got myself a bit stronger I suppose. Thanks to the 6 x2.0 cards I got some boost in my assists and attack deck.

Posted Image

I wanna get rid of some and make room for SR+ cards and boost those but I can't because I have no points to do so. :(

Assist: 

Posted Image

Still need some work though.

So after awhile, I went back into the game and managed to get my AP over 100 now and almost beyond level 70. (Haven't played in weeks). I'm hoping to be over level 150 by the time it's October/November. :)