Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

The Roles Of Roxas, Namine and Xion

What? xD Have you ever played DDD? Even, Ienzo, Dilan and Aeleus came back as well. We can also imagine that maybe Demyx, Marluxia, Luxord and Larxene's Somebodies came back as well, though as they must be in another world we may not see them.

Oh, we'll definitely get them back for KH3. My guess is that they are either Twilight Town residents or Cable Town residents. 

The thing that interests me about Xion is that she is an individual that is viewed differently depending on who sees her. This makes me wonder, will Xion really stay the same as her 358/2 Days appearance or will she have a new appearance to differentiate herself from Kairi?

Oh, we'll definitely get them back for KH3. My guess is that they are either Twilight Town residents or Cable Town residents. 

The thing that interests me about Xion is that she is an individual that is viewed differently depending on who sees her. This makes me wonder, will Xion really stay the same as her 358/2 Days appearance or will she have a new appearance to differentiate herself from Kairi?

Since they always portray her as a black-haired KH1 Kairi, I suppose it's gonna stay like that

What? xD Have you ever played DDD? Even, Ienzo, Dilan and Aeleus came back as well. We can also imagine that maybe Demyx, Marluxia, Luxord and Larxene's Somebodies came back as well, though as they must be in another world we may not see them.

I meeaaaaaaaant Demyx, Marluxia, Luxord, and Larxene. Ding dong.

Either way, they can only come back if he have confirmation that they'll come back, and we don't have that yet.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Haha dude I just don't think we are ever gonna agree. I admire your passion though and I enjoyed shooting opinions back and forth. But I still stick to what I said. ^w^ I hope we can both be happy with whatever Nomura decides to throw at us next.