Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

*CLOSED SRRY* Joy and Cheer (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

Name: Ryonne Neyelmnik

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/246/4/b/kirito_by_merpperlicious-d5defkz.png

What Holiday Are You?: Memorial Day

Abilities/Powers: Can summon a long blade of a black stone that shimmers with the names fallen soldiers. Holds the strength, skill, and desires of those fallen soldiers within him.

Bio/Personality: Ryonne is the manifestation of Memorial Day. A day of remembrance for fallen soldiers that perished in the line of duty, doing what they needed to for all of this. This embodies Ryonne perfectly. He is a quiet, sensible, and direct man that follows orders until they no longer align with the way things should be. He fights for good, so that others may live peacefully, just like the souls of the soldiers that he keeps within him. His experience with military meanings keep him on the front lines of this battle against the Gloom, along with Azalea and Severa.

Name: Azalea Independence

Appearance: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/782812-bigthumbnail.jpg

What Holiday Are You?: Fourth of July/Independence Day

Abilities/Powers: Can manifest fireworks and shoot them at people. Enjoys a good hotdog and baseball game. Becomes stronger when she and those close to her are threatened. Can also make really nice tea. She fights with a red white and blue sledgehammer. Because freedom can't be attained without smacking those who would keep it for you with a hammer.

Bio/Personality: A peppy girl who is not only the embodiment of the Fourth of July, but also a symbol of everything American. She fights for freedom and justice for all, and does it while predicting where her next home run is gonna go and how long it'll take to get to the moon. Azalea is talkative and joyful, no matter the situation. Also, just try making a joke about anything bad about America. She will light you up like, well, like the Fourth of July.

Name: Severa Mors

Appearance: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/004/f/4/i_m_a_soldier_anime_girl_by_katiecakez-d70rymg.jpg

What Holiday Are You?: Veteran's Day

Abilities/Powers: military and strategic genius, excellent fighter, ruthless when you make a move on those close to her. Fights using whatever the soldiers of the time use, so at the moment, assault rifles, grenades, the like.

Bio/Personality: A veteran. Hardened and proud. She is everything a soldier is, vulgar yet formal, law abiding and understanding. Fights for her people, to keep herself and the citizens safe. Has a very close link to Azalea and Ryonne, and will protect them no matter what.

None of them are infected with Gloom

Still want a white Christmas!

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

Accepted!

Alright, because we have so many people and characters already, I think I'm gonna close the sign ups right now. What do you guys think? You will still be able to add more characters for those who are already in the rp.

Accepted!Alright, because we have so many people and characters already, I think I'm gonna close the sign ups right now. What do you guys think? You will still be able to add more characters for those who are already in the rp.

Can I please save a spot for my sister who will be joining soon?

Can I please save a spot for my sister who will be joining soon?

Oh yeah go ahead! Anyone who was going to sign up can still sign up.We just have like 20 characters so I don't want to overload the rp. Edited by Aqua7KH

(Holidays)
Name: Lir  Lefaine
Appearence:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/cardfight/images/c/c4/Nightmare_Painter_%28full_art%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120822205642
Infected with Gloom?: Yes
What Holiday/Entity you are: Left-Handed Day
Any Abilities/Powers:

Reverse World - By making a Large Barrier around him,all the enemies that enters the barrier will have an opposition actions that endangers they're lives.

Lefty Lock - Lir was able to lock the enemies's right-body parts's functions temporarily.

Lefty Runes - By the power of the black weapon he carries,he can creates a runes around the enemies as prison where only they're left-body parts can functions.

Bio/Personality: 

He is the son of a kind Elf where he is the only one in the world who was able to perform Left-handed actions. It is said from the Elves's tale where the left-handed people will brought chaos upon the world. And for that, Lir was became an outcast to his kind and he began to sought out revenge to the world itself. With his wicked heart desires it, He began to born a power where people unintentionally perform Left-handed actions. In other words, he began to plant those powers to the hearts of children,where they too began to become a Left-handed people just like him until this day...

To be honest, I don't want anything for Christmas since I don't celebrate it...

Edited by Hazimie

Name: Kuro Kin'yobi (Japanese for Black Friday lol)Age: 26Gender: MaleAppearance: http://s216.photobucket.com/user/noe13_photo/media/cursedwarrior.jpg.htmlInfected with Gloom?: YesWhat Holiday/Entity you are: Black FridayAny Abilities/Powers: Can summon and control the spirits of those who died on his day, as well as lower the price on any object he comes in contact with, causing people to go crazy and do anything to buy it.Bio/Personality: Cold and calculating. Willingly went to help the Gloom to bring down the other holidays.I want a PS4 and KH3

Edited by Azure Flame

Okay! I'll reserve that for you Key D. Azure, you forgot something in your sign-up sheet. Hazime you are accepted!

Okay everyone I also want to say Merry Christmas! I'm going to officially close the Sign Ups now because there is so many people already. Yuffie your sister is still alright for Sign Ups, and Soul you can still sign up too since you already had a sheet being worked on.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Yeah, I forgot to put it in, I was trying to get a pic in the post because for some reason I can't copy/paste here.

You're accepted! Btw just to let you know when I click the link it gives me an error. Just wanted to let ya know.

(Holidays)

Name: Aurora

Appearence: (about the same when she appears to humans, just subtract the wings) http://kingdomkeynom.deviantart.com/art/Aurora-502402402

Infected with Gloom?: No

What Holiday/Entity you are: Winter Solstice (Ancient Roman celebration plus a bit of Saturnalia. Edit: actually, throwing in some Neolithic era and ancient Americas stuff too)

Any Abilities/Powers: Scythe- perhaps because of her slightly violent place of origin, or because of her relation to Saturnalia (and Saturn), Aurora has become proficient at using a scythe as a weapon.

Sunrise- A flash of light that can blind an enemy for a very short period of time.

Personality: Hopeful, persistent, friendly, but a tad bit resentful, bitter and sarcastic, only on occasion. Being all but forgotten for two thousand years can do that...

Bio: The Winter Solstice celebration in Ancient Rome was full of candles, gifts, excitement, and encouragement to the Gods to bring back the sun (Hence the Goddess of sunrise). Since the fall of the Empire, the Solstice has had a much smaller impact, and, when it is remembered, people often associate it with darkness or dismiss it as unimportant. Despite this, Aurora holds to her duty of bringing light back to the world, which includes doing her best to eradicate the gloom.

Ok, I'm done! And I asked for a recording device for my violin... And I got one!!! :D

Edited by Kingdom Key D

(Holidays)Name: AuroraAge: (How old you appear to be) 18Gender: Female Appearence: (about the same when she appears to humans, just subtract the wings) http://kingdomkeynom.deviantart.com/art/Aurora-502402402Infected with Gloom?: NoWhat Holiday/Entity you are: Winter Solstice (Ancient Roman celebration plus a bit of Saturnalia.)Any Abilities/Powers: Scythe- perhaps because of her slightly violent place of origin, or because of her relation to Saturnalia (and Saturn), Aurora has become proficient at using a scythe as a weapon.Sunrise- A flash of light that can blind an enemy for a very short period of time.Personality: Hopeful, persistent, friendly, but a tad bit resentful, bitter and sarcastic, only on occasion. Being all but forgotten for two thousand years can do that...Bio: The Winter Solstice celebration in Ancient Rome was full of candles, gifts, excitement, and encouragement to the Gods to bring back the sun (Hence the Goddess of sunrise). Since the fall of the Empire, the Solstice has had a much smaller impact, and, when it is remembered, people often associate it with darkness or dismiss it as unimportant. Despite this, Aurora holds to her duty of bringing light back to the world, which includes doing her best to eradicate the gloom.Ok, I'm done! And I asked for a recording device for my violin... And I got one!!! :D

Updated with a new pic, hopefully that one works.

Accepted Key D! And I'm happy you got what ya wanted. Also, the pic works Azure

Everyone accepted so far! Soul, I'll accept you after you finish your sheet.We have a lot of people, so I'll give it a little bit longer before we start.ALSO QUICK THING: Someone made a really good point; because some holidays are well, religious holidays, if anyone is offended by the holiday chosen, just let me know alright? I don't doubt anyone will have a problem, but if anyone is offended, please let me know. ^_^

lol i saw Closed so i didn't bother to finish the sheet > .>

I'm a bit late on this, but... Possibly the best comeback since the beginning of man.

Agreed

lol i saw Closed so i didn't bother to finish the sheet > .>

Repost but no you can stil sign up! You were going to sign up anyway before I closed it so you're good! I'll accept your sheet right now if you're finished with it. I'm really sorry >.<

Time to break out the LuciferLucifer17MaleI'll link it in a while. It's Gilgamesh from Fate in his normal clothes. http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/323/6/9/gilgamesh___fate_zero_by_loxsiana-d4gm9uj.jpg

No gloom

The angel Lucifer

He can summon swords from portals to fire at enemies. Normally, he'll just summon one as a melee weapon. He has fast speed and super agility.

Bio: Being the Fallen angel has its perks and disadvantages. You can fire swords. You're faster than Usain Bolt. But the one thing you can't do is relieve your eternal boredom. Noticing the ongoing struggle against gloom, Lucifer decides to help out the Holidays just for fun.

Personality: He is extremely arrogant and selfish, believing himself to be the sole potentate and only king of the world even many millennia after his "death". He also believes that all who look upon him should be able to recognize him instantly. Fortunately, the eternity spent in his own domain has given him enough patience to deal with people.

A plane ticket to Japan for me, Sky, and Kittens, and a Steinway 88 key grand piano.

Edited by Soul Eater Evans

Time to break out the Lucifer Not doneLucifer 17MaleI'll link it in a while. It's Gilgamesh from Fate in his normal clothes.

Yay! I'll accept you when it's done Soul~