Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Info | Sign ups Stars In The Sky (Anime X-Over) [CLOSED]

Oh shista I totally forgot about doing this. I'll have a sheet up in a little while. And yeah, I'd love to join in whenever you want/need a new participant.

Sorry, but I already took the liberty of filling in your slot with another sheet.

You can still be your hero and other villain though.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Sorry, but I already took the liberty of filling in your slot with another sheet.

You can still be your hero though.

Dang, that's fine. Griffith and Shin are still cool though, so that's great.

Name: Sosuke Aizen.Origin: Bleach.Good/Evil: Evil.Appearance: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140321023221/bleach/en/images/thumb/a/ab/Aizen.png/250px-Aizen.png.Biography: A prisoner of the Soul Society's Muken/Avaci after being defeated by Ichigo Kurosaki's Final Getsuga Tensho/Mugetsu technique, for some both strange and mysterious reason, he has now appeared unshackled and has regained the powers of the Hogyoku after it had abandoned him during his last fight, now, wishing to seek answers on why he became free and has now regained his former powers, as well as toy with any person he comes across along the way, Aizen departs, Zanpakuto in hand, ready for whatever comes his way.Personality: Cool,Calm,Collected,Cruel,Cunning,Sadistic,Mysterious and Wise.Abilities:I-Kyoka Suigetsu-Complete Hypnosis over enemies. (Limited to slight Hypnosis due to rule regulations.).II-Hogyoku-Allows him to evolve, in other-words transform both whenever and wherever he wants into any kind of form and/or shape he desires. (Limited to use only once or twice later on during the storyline.).III-Slight super speed.

Stars.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Name: Sosuke Aizen.Origin: Bleach.Good/Evil: Evil.Appearance: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140321023221/bleach/en/images/thumb/a/ab/Aizen.png/250px-Aizen.png.Biography: A prisoner of the Soul Society's Muken/Avaci after being defeated by Ichigo Kurosaki's Final Getsuga Tensho/Mugetsu technique, for some both strange and mysterious reason, he has now appeared unshackled and has regained the powers of the Hogyoku after it had abandoned him during his last fight, now, wishing to seek answers on why he became free and has now regained his former powers, as well as toy with any person he comes across along the way, Aizen departs, Zanpakuto in hand, ready for whatever comes his way.Personality: Cool,Calm,Collected,Cruel,Cunning,Sadistic,Mysterious and Wise.Abilities:I-Kyoka Suigetsu-Complete Hypnosis over enemies. (Limited to slight Hypnosis due to rule regulations.).II-Hogyoku-Allows him to evolve, in other-words transform both whenever and wherever he wants into any kind of form and/or shape he desires. (Limited to use only once or twice later on during the storyline.).III-Slight super speed.

Stars.

As of right now, Akame and I have reached a point in the RP where new players are able to join in.

And considering what world we are in right now, I can think of a particular person who might want to jump on this ASAP...

Yeah, because we happened to be in a world based off the anime where his hero characters are from.

I still said way back when that people who want to join in need to message me first on here. You're not in a good place to start yet.

Just to let you know, Soul:

I'm gonna need Izaya to escape right now. We need to move on to a new world and get more people in the RP.

Weeeeeell, actually, I never explained how Raditz left. He just left.

Let's pretend Izaya has some type of device that allows him travel between worlds, and then meets up with the Big Bad Team for another quick meeting before we move on.