Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

What Do YOU NOT Wish For KH3?

I really don't want to see Wonderland/Boxland and no to that horrible Johnny Depp version no more WONDERLAND. It's okay if the princesses just have a cameo like in KH1 but let's face it there's nothing more to do in the princesses of heart's worlds anymore without Kairi's/Radiant Garden. If Agrabah is going to appear again like in design from KH1 and the spinoff titles then no more Agrabah. I don't want to visit the same worlds over and over cause Halloween Town was pointless in 358/2 days, Coded and COM.

And no I don't want to see Star Wars or Marvel in the final of the Xehanort saga that I haft to say no to. And for those who say that if Marvel is not in KH3 then Big Hero 6 can not be included because it's a Marvel property you are very wrong. Big Hero 6 is indeed a Marvel's comic but the Disney version is owned by Disney and only Disney so the director said himself when he started making the film back in 2011 after Winnie The Pooh It's Disney's own take on the comic. Big Hero 6 could appear anyway in KH3 without any rights from Marvel but since we are already in 2015 I don't know if Big Hero 6 will be included if Nomura has already chosen worlds and when you think about it there are a lot of untouched Disney Features left for the game. 

I also don't want to see lazy face movements or dialogue like from previous games. 

for sure star wars and marvel wont end up on there, i am just saying they are master pieces. Agrabah will show up, i knew i was forgetting something in that list radiant garden. completely forgot about that. halloweentown i know won't appear but i was just saying decisive pumpkin, would be great for decisivesora. also big hero 6 isn't showing up in three no way. 

Disney's version of Big Hero 6 doesn't count. Marvel gave them permission to make it, but it's otherwise a Disney original movie that's part of their animated canon, in the same category of Aladdin and Lion King and Frozen. And I don't know what dlc you're talking about.

nothing more to do in the pride lands that place shouldn't exist

Minor things like dlc weapons might actually happen. There's not much reason for why they wouldn't be included, though we won't know for sure until we see a confirmation.

I hate to admit it, but I'd buy all the KH3 DLC no matter what it is.

1. Eraqus's Heart being completely useless to Terra all along. Seriously, all that buildup in Blank Points, and then nothing? Lazy, wasteful writing.

2. MX being the final boss. Too predictable and burned-out.