Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ArnoldOtaku

Kingdom Hearts Series sale in North American Square Enix Online Sale

If you have yet to pick up either of the Kingdom Hearts HD collections for PS3, or any of the other games in the series; then you are in luck! Square Enix’s North American online store is having a Kingdom Hearts series sale. Every Kingdom Hearts game is on sale with 30% off (the only exception is that chain of memories for GBA is out of stock). The Kingdom Hearts piano collection CDs are also 30% off, but the other soundtracks are at their normal price.

This is a great deal considering you can get Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Limited Edition for $20.99 USD (1.5 HD Remix is $13.99 USD). You also get 5 Square Enix store reward points with each Kingdom Hearts item that is on sale that you purchase, and free shipping with orders over $100 (if you are within the lower 48 states).

Do you plan on picking up anything that is on sale? If so, feel free to talk about it in the comments.

Source: https://store.na.square-enix.com/kingdom-hearts#

Update: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS, and Chain of Memories for GBA seem to have sold out. Instead of an add to cart option on the store, they have a waiting list option. No news on when Square Enix plans on restocking those two games, or if you can still get the discounted price when you are put on the waiting list.

Edited by ArnoldOtaku

This is a great deal considering you can get Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Limited Edition for $20.99 USD (1.5 HD Remix is $13.99 USD). You also get 5 Square Enix store reward points with each Kingdom Hearts item that is on sale that you purchase, and free shipping with orders over $100 (if you are within the lower 48 states).

"Lower 48 states?" so not Maine and Alaska? 

Also at some point I should complete my collection. I want to get Chain of Memories for the GBA (even if I don't have a GBA) I also need to get the PSP version of BBS, and I want to get Days, and Re:Coded, even though I already played them before the Remixes. 

Edited by Kingdom Of Me

I am thinking if the sale lasts long, about picking up Dream Drop Distance since I haven't completed it yet (I watched all of the cutscenes though). 

Also I think when they said lower 48 states that they meant Hawaii and Alaska.

Wow $14 for 1.5 is a steal  :ohmy:

eh i foud it for $15 in walmart once in the bargin bin but i already have 1.5 so i dont need to buy another