Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Nintendo Kids Island (RP sign ups and discussions)

On a mysterious and magical island, kids of different ages, skills, and powers have come on an island for their own reason and have lived there for sometime. But later....Things would start to get serious as a villain by the name of Darkor plans to take over the island for it's mystical secrets. The island holds a number of Stars, Stars that are scattered across the island. In addition, special objects called Star Shards are scattered as well. Small little crystals that are very important as well. If one has all the stars, the being will have the ability to make 2 wishes come true! Plus, if all the Star Shards are gathered as well, the amount of wishes are doubled! And Darkor will stop at nothing to do that.....But little does he know that these kids won't give up easily either....
Prepare yourselves! Protect Young Island and Be the Defenders of Stars!

This idea was heavily based on Donkey Kong 64! It's humor, exploration, and setting has inspired me to create this. Don't worry! It won't include too much to collect. xD Now here are the rules!

-You have to choose a Nintendo character that's an actual kid. It MUST be REAL. No fanmade stuff! (Yes, Kirby is preferred as a kid for this) 
- The Nintendo kid must be at ages from 6-14 years old.
- I shall allow some romance or other interesting bonds.
- Choose up to 3 characters!
- Please respect each other. Treat this as a fun thing to do, not a competition of skill. 
- Don't make the person OP to anything. Nobody is perfect.
- This RP shall rated E for Everyone that wants to Roleplay. xD

Name:
Game Series:
Appearance:
Background(Why the person moved to the island):
Personality:

Name: Young Link
Game Series: Legend of Zelda
Appearance: Posted Image
Background: Link liked being an adventurer. Traveling across the world and meeting new people along the way. But there was point where he no where else to go. Until a fairy came to him and suggested to travel to an island called Young Island, said to be mystical place. Luckily for him, Tingle had been around. He offered "Mr. Fairy" on his hot air balloon he made to go to the island. Link, along with Epona, his horse, decided to go to Young Island, where he met some the greatest friends he could ever have.

Name: Ashley
Game Series: Warioware
Appearance:Posted Image

Background: While in her mansion, Ashley was to cast a spell. But in effect, she accidentally destroyed it. Her friend, Red, transformed to a broom and they searched for somewhere to stay. They had searched far and wide until they found Young Island. Ashley decided to stay there until her mansion is rebuilt.

Personality: Ashley is not the friendliest. She can get easily angry and sometimes shy. She is sometimes cold hearted and is a witch-in-training. But personally, she wants more friends. Ashley is very serious on learning spells and might even test spells on the others! Of course, the same goes for potions. She might even think that you might be the next ingredient....

Name: Satchel (Villager)
Game Series: Animal Crossing
Appearance: Posted Image
Background: Villager moved to the island after Tortimer had returned to Town to take his place again as Mayor. Villager, having an idea to take Tortimer's place running his vacation island, took sail for said island. However, he got lost, and found himself on Young Island instead.
Personality: Villager is cheery, although he doesn't seem tough, he knows how to pack a punch! Often overlooked due to his seemingly calm nature, this boy is very brave.

I'm definitely in. : )  I may add another character later, but for now I'm going to give this kid a go:

Name: Rief
Game Series: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Appearance:

Posted Image

Background (Why the person moved to the island): Rief is a youth who has a massive wealth of knowledge for his age.  He studied under the scholar of Alchemy named Kraden alongside his elder sister, Nowell, until his studies led him to the story of the star shards.  Having no interest in them himself but, rather, solely curious about their abilities, Rief traverses to the island to study more about these shards and the kids' way of life.
Personality:  Rief is the smart kid in the group who knows a little bit of everything and makes it his life ambition to increase his knowledge. While fighting isn't exactly his forte and he doesn't much care for action, Rief loves to explore and investigate and learn new things.  Sometimes he finds it difficult to make friends due to his nerdy self, but he is compassionate and caring and would do much to help others.

Also, I have a question: I really want to add in Rief's cousin, Amiti, from the same game.  However, he is a bit older than 14.  Could I tweak his age and make him 14 in the RP?

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

Accepted! And interesting choice! I Love it!Oh! And I have one more sign up! Name: PopoGame: Ice ClimbersGender: MaleAge: 7Appearance: http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.azdeFU1EfqFtPiOyYIndTg&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&w=94&h=122Background: Although he likes climbing, Popo wanted to explore more around the world! Maybe someplace more warmer. One of his good friends, Cody the Condor, found Young Island and suggested to go there. Although Nana, his partner, decided to not go because she wanted to rest after so much adventuring. Popo waved good bye to Nana, grabbed on to Cody, and headed for Young Island.Personality: Popo is a very cheerful fella. He might be a little childish due to his age. He can get scared at times, but is definitely not afraid of heights. He can also make very funny faces to distract his foes and just for plain fun! He's a kid who you'd really want to be friends with.

Accepted! And interesting choice! I Love it!

Thank you!  I'm a huge fan of Golden Sun and wanted to implement its characters in an RP for a while.  By the way, I edited my post to add a message which I'm not sure you saw before you posted.  I'm really wanting to add a second character, Rief's cousin Amiti, who is about eighteen or nineteen in the game.  Would it be acceptable if I tweaked his age to 14 for the RP?

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

Hmm......If you really want to, I'll let this pass just this once. But he has to have at least childish attributes in character for this to work, okay?

Oh, yes, I would certainly make him very innocent and childish (truthfully he doesn't seem eighteen in-game either).  However, hmm . . . .  I don't want you to tweak the rules just for me.  Let me ponder over this more.  Perhaps I can come up with a different character that would suit the scene and scenario a bit better.  Thank you for your consideration anyway. : )  Maybe I'll work with a much younger child instead *muses to self upon Adelaide from Kirby 64*.

OHHHHH I WANT STARFY

Name: Starfy
Game Series:The Legendary Starfy
Background(Why the person moved to the island): When his home was destroyed in a tsunami about a year ago he washed up onto the shores of Young Island. Satchel took him in, healed his injuries, and taught him how to survive on the island since he was so young. In turn, he taught the other children of Young Island about the ocean and how to swim, since he had lived there all his life.

Personality: Very cheerful but gets scared easily. Wants to spend most of his time in the ocean and does not enjoy the land very much. Always hangs around Satchel.

Edited by Gamergirl Jackson

OHHHHH I WANT STARFY

Name: Starfy

Game Series:The Legendary Starfy

Background(Why the person moved to the island): When his home was destroyed in a tsunami about a year ago he washed up onto the shores of Young Island. (Whoever wants to work with me) took him in, healed his injuries, and taught him how to survive on the island since he was so young. In turn, he taught the other children of Young Island about the ocean and how to swim, since he had lived there all his life.

Personality: Very cheerful but gets scared easily. Wants to spend most of his time in the ocean and does not enjoy the land very much. Always hangs around (person who wants to work with me).

Ooo, Ooo! Can Villager be the one to help Starfy out?

Ooo, Ooo! Can Villager be the one to help Starfy out?

Sure! I'll edit it.

Okay, but Starfy needs to be in his original form. His Star form I mean.

Really? Okkkk

Like I said, no Fanmade stuff! Sorry.

Ahh so that included pics. Well starfy's cute enough without being humanized anyways :P