Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Klonoa the Dream Traveler

Do you ever cry while playing Kingdom Hearts?

41 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you cry while playing Kingdom Hearts?

• Lots. I still cry a ton while playing.
    • Not that much. I do cry, but only at REALLY sad times.
    • Never. I don't cry when playing.

1. Xion's death.

2. Roxas and Axel's conversation.

I'm adding 2 more to this. (No I have not played 2.5 or X)....

3. Hearing the remastered version of "Friends of my Heart" (Everglow) 

4. One of the Chirithy's death. (X[Chi] Everglow again)

I think that's it... 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I never cried while playing the actual game, however I do cry because of KH. I cried from watching the 3D opening, from listening to Xion's theme, as well as a few other times I can't think of.

Never while playing KH games the closest I came was nearly crying tears of joy when Xion died. Of course with her inevitable return in KH3 I'll probably cry when she comes back out of actual sadness. 

Mmmmmmm maybe once or twice but not a full tear

Though if you wanna something outside KH that made me legit cry would be Celes's suicide attempt in FF6,Zack's death in Crisis Core FFVII and Aerith's death in FFVII

I have cried, a few times, but no longer do.

Here are a few moments when I cried during the games:

Sora releasing his heart with Riku's Keyblade and turning into a heartless. I thought he died just to save Kairi. (KH1)

Sora abandoning Donald and Goofy before entering the Destiny Islands floor in Castle Oblivion. Sora's mind was screwed up because of Namine, and my mind was screwed up because Sora disagreed with Donald and Goofy. (KH ReCoM)

Ventus sacrificing himself to stop Vanitas and save Terra and Aqua from the X-blade. (KHBbS)

Roxas watching Xion disappear. This had to be one of the most depressing moments in the series. Roxas basically lost/killed his girlfriend, he had to do a really tough thing here. (KH358/2)

Data Sora saying goodbye to the gang in the datascape and lost his memories of their journey through the datascape. (KHReCoded)

The feelings this series has given me. The feels.

I cry because KH3 ISN'T OUT YET ;A;But nah, the scenes I've cried at are probably:Xion's death

Roxas' resolve

Blank Points

Sora releasing his heart

When Aqua falls into the Realm of Darkness after beating Terranort

Alright so it was in this kingdom of hearts game I think it was in the DS dang it freaking three headed dog with the flame headed guy forgot what his name was but anyway it was like in the 1st one it was when I was around 6 or 7 one of the ages but it was when I heard the music with piano playing in the menu and it made me get very emotional and mom left with the 3ds and ds games when I was 12 and this year I went onto spotify and got some serious nastalgia I almost cried when I heard it.