Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

WHY I'm Hyped For KH3-Keyblades Can Level Up

I think it's pretty cool, that you can level up the keyblades in KH3. I hated it in KH1 and KH2 that you get keyblades, which are totally useless, because of their weak stats. I just hope you don't have to level up specific keyblades for the story, because it would be annoying if you forget one, but for mini games it would be really nice :)

Great video btw :D

I think it's pretty cool, that you can level up the keyblades in KH3. I hated it in KH1 and KH2 that you get keyblades, which are totally useless, because of their weak stats. I just hope you don't have to level up specific keyblades for the story, because it would be annoying if you forget one, but for mini games it would be really nice :)

Great video btw :D

Thanks man! :)

It's confirmed, it was in an E3 interview with Nomura.

I looked through all the interviews in our interview archive and only found articles that say Keyblade transformations, but nothing specific on leveling up your Keyblade. This may mean that its basically the same thing, but I never read one sentence concerning Keyblade level ups.

Edited by Jake

I looked through all the interviews in our interview archive and only found articles that say Keyblade transformations, but nothing specific on leveling up your Keyblade. This may mean that its basically the same thing, but I never read one sentence concerning Keyblade level ups.

He says it here: http://kh13.com/news/playstation-access-posts-new-video-discussing-kingdom-hearts-iii at point Q7

Edited by Felixx

Message me, this is clogging up the thread.

I will say in kh2 at least final mix version, keyblades mattered regardless of stats. Of course not all we're super strong and some we're pointless and even ugly in design but when u fight org. 13 in data, you need the right keyblade.

I'm happy that leveling up keyblades is coming back. Kh coded had a good idea there but hopefully in kh3 it is refined