Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Sora96's FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 for Android Review

Motomu Toriyama and Yoshinori Kitase's FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 has been released as its own dedicated app for iOS & Android devices. With this you can stream this amazing game to your smartphone or tablet. Yesterday, I installed it on my smartphone and was quite impressed.

I am using an Australian Internet connection which are years behind countries like Japan & the United States and despite this I was able to stream the game to my smartphone quite well. At times the graphics did go quite low but generally the game kept looking pretty good. At times I was blown away as the game looked stunning.

The controls also work quite well, I was able to play the game and win battles with little issue. However since my smartphone isn't that big some controls overlapped with each other but I managed to work around it easily.

All audio was preserved and plays perfectly. 

The Android version runs pretty well on my smartphone so it must run really well in Japan. I hope to see the iOS & Android versions of FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 released worldwide. I also look forward to LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII for iOS & Android as well.

8/10

Now if only they'd hurry up and put LR on PS Now, at least until they create a HD version for PS4.

Already have in Japan.

PS Now ain't enough for such a great trilogy. They need to be ported to PS4 in 1080p with all story DLC for XIII-2 ASAP.

Edited by soravids

PS Now ain't enough for such a great trilogy. They need to be ported to PS4 in 1080p with all story DLC for XIII-2 ASAP.

All 3 games will include all their DLC. You don't have to worry. The PC, iOS & Android versions all do. You need to keep begging Square Enix for it.

All 3 games will include all their DLC. You don't have to worry. The PC, iOS & Android versions all do. You need to keep begging Square Enix for it.

The first one doesn't have any does it...? And don't worry, I will.

Already have in Japan.

I know, I mean the English version.

Yes, I agree, I just meant it would be nice to be able to play them on PS Now in the mean time until they release a port for the PS4.

I know, I mean the English version.

Yes, I agree, I just meant it would be nice to be able to play them on PS Now in the mean time until they release a port for the PS4.

Just gotta keep begging Square for it.

The PS4 has gotten enough ports. Thank you. How about we get some new games, instead?

Edited by Tails

Tails, I told you, unless your name's Tetsuya Nomura ports are not affecting development of new games.

That;s not what  mean. I was talking about the fact that the PS4's library are nothing but ports. I bought my PS4 for new games, not games I've already played on a previous gen console.

That;s not what  mean. I was talking about the fact that the PS4's library are nothing but ports. I bought my PS4 for new games, not games I've already played on a previous gen console.

Well it's still early in the generation, that's normal. We're about to get a massive line-up of games so I wouldn't worry.