Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
minamoto

[Unicornis] new KHUx english party (JP/NA)

Hello! Since Tenebrae lost his account, we decided to make a new English Unicornis party.I'm waiting on the monthly and weekly rankings to end before I leave the party and create a new one, but it should be up after 4AM JST on 11/02 (or 3PM EST for all y'all in the same time zone as me ;) ).To everyone from the old party (and new people in Unicornis too!), just reply with your ID and I'll add you once it's up! You'll have to leave the current party before I can send you an invite. (Don't forget to claim your weekly and monthly party ranking rewards before doing so!)Member list (27/30):源 (that's me!)JonSaddamKumaKuraiMeiruAquariusXIBAFKaffy-kuAngelaBlairJKojoLeonTOBIIBPENGXXJamesK.C.MaxNojaDavidYusufRio drewEllisBADCLOUDRoxasNoctisEDIT: we now have a group party chat going on LINE! please add either me (ewidentnie) or Kuma (coonamanjaro) on LINE and we'll invite you to the group!EDIT2: NA party (lightkeepers)members:MINAMOTO (that's me!)

Xibaf

Max

Adrian

PANDA

MrKrayon

Cyn1kal

Zora NG

Edited by minamoto

I'm planning on joining but when the English release comes out.

okay! hope to see you then :D

how do i leave the party?

game's still undergoing maintenance so i can't confirm this, but if you go to the party menu and then press the 管理 (management) button and then the 脱退 (exit) button that should work!

Edited by minamoto

Hello! Since Tenebrae lost his account, we decided to make a new English Unicornis party.

I'm waiting on the monthly and weekly rankings to end before I leave the party and create a new one, but it should be up after 4AM JST on 11/02 (or 3PM EST for all y'all in the same time zone as me ;) ).

To everyone from the old party (and new people in Unicornis too!), just reply with your ID and I'll add you once it's up! You'll have to leave the current party before I can send you an invite. (Don't forget to claim your weekly and monthly party ranking rewards before doing so!)

I found you japanese name!

So i'll just put my id number here and wait for invitation right?

ID : 953602

See you soon japanese name!

Edited by Redmond Makalew

And it's been done! The new party's unicornis EN. you'll have to leave the old one before I can send you an invite - just let me know when you've done so and I'll add you right away!

Okay i've left the old guild.Name: MeiruID: 1501913Also please add my friend too.Name: AngelaId: 829259Thanks xD

Already left the old one, inv me please

ID: 1082506

Sent invite to all of you! :D

Sign in to follow this