Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

Info | Sign ups Codename: CIRCUS (Sign ups and Discussion)

Hey, Star! Do you mind if I connect Jake to the man that only has "mere hours to live" or do you want to tackle that by yourself?

You can if you want. However Yukiteru's and Madam Phantomhive's characters are on their way to deal with him right now as part of their mission.

Name: Zamira Morgan 

Species: Demon/Succubus

Real Appearance:

Posted Image

Human Disguise: Posted Image

Abilities: She is able to take people's chi, chakra, energy whatever you wanna call it and make it hers so long as the person is attracted. 

She has one true form and her human form, however, she can deceive when she is hungry. She can make you see the one you're most attracted to, be it female or male. She also has a strong connection with fire. 

Job/Position: A performer

Performance: Fire dancer

Bio: 

Fun facts: She so happens to have a three headed dog named Cerberus that follows her around. Although to most, he appears as a Great Dane but to those of supernatural race, he appears in his true form.

Themesong:

Edited by Xenok Shoushin

I don't know how to jump in ;_;

You can make it that you were in your carriage all along, and as we're moving, maybe you want to interact with someone or help protect the carriages as they pass through the forest.

I'm gonna read all the posts so I can catch up, but I would love to be a part of this! Here's my character:

• [*]
Supernatural Humans

Name: Grant Fox

Appearance: Posted Image

Abilities: Able to create creatures or monsters, as well as create atmospheric illusions, by writing a description or drawing a picture using a pen and paper. The longer he spends drawing or describing the creation, the stronger and longer it will last. Despite this, monsters cannot last long in reality, and all of his creations fade after a while. He is also only able to do these things when he has access to a pen and paper. As a result, he is usually carrying a notebook and pen.

Job/Position: Soon to be performer, joins after stumbling into the camp

Performance: Magic act, uses descriptions from audiences to create things out of notebook

Bio: Grant Fox had lost his parents under mysterious circumstances that he has not yet learned about when he was just a baby, and as a result was placed in multiple foster homes. After discovering that his imagination could be a weapon, by the age of 12 he had been on the run, using his abilities to survive, and running from the authorities that are tracking him down, after he has committed many misdemeanors wherever he goes. 

Fun facts: Aside from writing and drawing, he is also a talented soul singer, having received this talent from his mother, though he chooses not to sing in front of others

Edited by The Sly Angel

Hey hey hey. I just dropped by to tell you that, unfortunately, I have to drop out of this RP. No ill will towards it at all, I freaking love werewolves. The main reason is because I've been so caught up in my other endeavors online, and I have big writers block as it is and I feel like I might slow you guys down with my  s l o w  and somewhat boring character anyway. So yeah... 

Sorry about that... 

I hope you understand.

Hey hey hey. I just dropped by to tell you that, unfortunately, I have to drop out of this RP. No ill will towards it at all, I freaking love werewolves. The main reason is because I've been so caught up in my other endeavors online, and I have big writers block as it is and I feel like I might slow you guys down with my  s l o w  and somewhat boring character anyway. So yeah... 

Sorry about that... 

I hope you understand.

Don't worry. I understand. I have artist's block, so we're somewhat on the same boat.